Noah Syrus channeling her Inner Rin from Jikan...

NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

The ANON of the Internet is PISSED. 

Folks get arrested for SOOO MUCH Less, but it seems that the most hated man in the world (NO, not Crowley - De Sade) was right about the rich... 

The Nine Year old, is planning a Lingerie Line. 

YES folks.  

You may Barf now. 

I aint given you no sause now just the quotes: 

Seems like every time we hear about Noah Cyrus she's doing something totally innapropriate for her age.

Whether it's dressing like a dominatrix for Halloween, skipping around a pole-dancing pole or performing the totally un-PG hits 'Smack That' and 'Tik Tok', we suspect this nine-year-old could easily notch up more scandals than her big sis by the time she hits her teens.

Noah at two Halloween parties last year.
The latest news that's got us scratching our heads and wondering, yet again, 'what were her parents thinking?' ...little Noah is set to become a lingerie model.

She'll be teaming up with her pint-sized best friend Emily Grace to launch a children's lingerie collection for 'Ohh! La, La! Couture'.

The company's website describes The Emily Grace Collection as having a “trendy, sweet, yet edgy feel, reminiscent of Emily’s true personality. She is collaborating with Ooh! La, La! Couture designers to create versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look. Emily’s collection will appeal not just to little girls - the line also has an exclusive Teen Collection available to a size 14."

OH HELLS NAH SON. Handely Gets Jailed for LESS... Billy Ray is still out in the streets? DAMN SON, WE HAVE LAW! 

Or maybe Law dont count because even the supreme court dont believe in it anymore...
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I heard about this, I can't believe it. I expected and article from the Onion at first.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Do you have a source? More importantly, who the hell is Noah Cyrus?

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PowerSerj

She part dwarf or what

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@NovidAnon: The source that everybody is quoting is an Australian gossip website, that doesn't actually try to prove their claims.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Snail

I have a hard time believing this. More sources, please.

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgentofChaos

Wow. That's all I can say.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetroIce4

PEDOBEAR Up in this BIATCCHHH! No joke but that is disgusting and wrong. I can't believe a father would letter dress like that at the age of nine, let alone start a lingerie line... 0_O