Not having any money and how it sux

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By crunchUK

Yesterday my live ran out  (sadface) and  i don't have the cash to renew.

do want
do want
i am currently scrounging 48hour codes from everybody i know because i'm so very bored without it. Not only that, but i have bought only 1 2008 game,  GTA4 (gta rofl). which turned back into money (less money) soon after. To put it another way i have enjoyed zero 2008 games so far at all, instead i have "survived" by buying cheapo bargains that areususally under 15 pounds - crackdown (awesome), Rainbow 6 vegas(not quite as awesome), pgr 4 (ftw), vitrua fighter 5 (boooring), forza 2, gears of war, etc etc. Basically i'm too poor to buy games on release so i play catch up, which incidentlly is why tha xbawks is so awesome - more time released only means more and cheaper games - something which everyone overlooks.

Another thing that keeps me gaming (despite being skint) is halo 3 - it just never gets boring, ever. Andit's still a  very talked
explosions never get boring amirite
about game and such. i've been playing it almost everyday since march of 08 (when i got xbl). Which brings me to 8 months live having paid only for 3 months: i have stolen 1 month trial accounts from almost everybody i know.

SO while everybody plays stuff like fable 2 and fallout and gears2 (hey at least H3s matchmaking actually works lol) and L4D and etc etc iplay halo. which is awesome. But now that my live has run out i am extremely bored and need dough to get games and live...... or i could just wait a few weeks until xmas.

in b4 getajob

oh and i was so bored from not having xbl i actually wrote an entry. comment or will bump shamelessly kthnxbai
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By crunchUK

Yesterday my live ran out  (sadface) and  i don't have the cash to renew.

do want
do want
i am currently scrounging 48hour codes from everybody i know because i'm so very bored without it. Not only that, but i have bought only 1 2008 game,  GTA4 (gta rofl). which turned back into money (less money) soon after. To put it another way i have enjoyed zero 2008 games so far at all, instead i have "survived" by buying cheapo bargains that areususally under 15 pounds - crackdown (awesome), Rainbow 6 vegas(not quite as awesome), pgr 4 (ftw), vitrua fighter 5 (boooring), forza 2, gears of war, etc etc. Basically i'm too poor to buy games on release so i play catch up, which incidentlly is why tha xbawks is so awesome - more time released only means more and cheaper games - something which everyone overlooks.

Another thing that keeps me gaming (despite being skint) is halo 3 - it just never gets boring, ever. Andit's still a  very talked
about game and such. i've been playing it almost everyday since march of 08 (when i got xbl). Which brings me to 8 months live having paid only for 3 months: i have stolen 1 month trial accounts from almost everybody i know.

SO while everybody plays stuff like fable 2 and fallout and gears2 (hey at least H3s matchmaking actually works lol) and L4D and etc etc iplay halo. which is awesome. But now that my live has run out i am extremely bored and need dough to get games and live...... or i could just wait a few weeks until xmas.

in b4 getajob

oh and i was so bored from not having xbl i actually wrote an entry. comment or will bump shamelessly kthnxbai
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

No wonder you're so obsessed with Halo. Necessity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should break your legs, then maybe you can get some games through Child's Play

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

Why not go on the dole? I've been claiming it for a few weeks now while I look for a job and as long as you're living with somone else, you should be able to cover your XBL fee.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gizmo
HandsomeDead said:
"Why not go on the dole? I've been claiming it for a few weeks now while I look for a job and as long as you're living with somone else, you should be able to cover your XBL fee."
Lazy bastard... you have no morals!
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Why not go on the dole? I've been claiming it for a few weeks now while I look for a job and as long as you're living with somone else, you should be able to cover your XBL fee."
Lazy bastard... you have no morals!"
I'm not lazy, I am looking but in a recession, most people don't want a 19 year old with no real previous job experience.
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gizmo
HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
I'm not lazy, I am looking but in a recession, most people don't want a 19 year old with no real previous job experience."
Go to a Jobcentre, i'm sure that will do you more good then being on Giantbomb all day.
It's people like you that caused America's economy to die.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
I'm not lazy, I am looking but in a recession, most people don't want a 19 year old with no real previous job experience."
Go to a Jobcentre, i'm sure that will do you more good then being on Giantbomb all day.
It's people like you that caused America's economy to die."
I'm glad you're here because i'd have never thought about doing that.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK

lol i'm still at school...  also jayge i am "obsessed" with halo cos it freaking rules

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gizmo
crunchUK said:
"lol i'm still at school...  also jayge i am "obsessed" with halo cos it freaking rules"
I agree, Halo 3 is the best multiplayer game on the Xbox, bar none.
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Meowayne

Young people complaining how much their life sucks because they can't afford playing their mindless shooters after school too prove their manliness. Wow. I am getting all teary eyed.

Get a job and get some decent hobbies. At least broaden your gaming horizon.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crunchUK
Meowayne said:
"Young people complaining how much their life sucks because they can't afford playing their mindless shooters after school too prove their manliness. Wow. I am getting all teary eyed.

"
scuse me last time i looked i have 10 hours of music every week. broaden my gaming horizon with what exactly? all those games i can't afford perhaps, or maybe flash games even. lmao gotta love thoughtless bashing
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayge_
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
He's English, numbnuts.
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By StaticFalconar
Meowayne said:
"Young people complaining how much their life sucks because they can't afford playing their mindless shooters after school too prove their manliness. Wow. I am getting all teary eyed.

"
While I wouldn't just say get a job (since people in school get the worst jobs), still expand your horizons and hobbies a bit. Having a 360 and can't afford all the games you want is like owning a really cool car and not being able to afford the gas to go everywhere you want. Be happy with what you have cause you never know when it will go away. (if it never goes away, and you keep this up, you're just a little whiny bitch that doesn't know how good you really have it.)
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By get2sammyb

It has to be said... to the people hating on those that can't get a job... virtually no one can get a job in the UK at the moment. I'd imagine it's a similar thing in parts of the USA but y'see - UK = smaller and virtually all business' are cutting back.

And to the person that said "go to the Job Centre" - that's where you collect your Dole money. They help you look for a job and tide you over until you find something.

Perhaps you could take up running or something? ^^

Having said that, I do detest how teenagers in the western world claim their "life sucks".

Worst thing about UK at the moment is not the economy though; it's the fucking weather. Man, it's CRAZY cold.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crunchUK
get2sammyb said:
"It has to be said... to the people hating on those that can't get a job... virtually no one can get a job in the UK at the moment. I'd imagine it's a similar thing in parts of the USA but y'see - UK = smaller and virtually all business' are cutting back.

And to the person that said "go to the Job Centre" - that's where you collect your Dole money. They help you look for a job and tide you over until you find something.

Perhaps you could take up running or something? ^^

Having said that, I do detest how teenagers in the western world claim their "life sucks".

Worst thing about UK at the moment is not the economy though; it's the fucking weather. Man, it's CRAZY cold."
i never claimed my life sucks i just said it sucks to like games a lot and have no money for them which i think is an agreeable statement and somehow i get hated on but oh well whats new. also economy wise i just heard tha  £1= €1... that's fucking crazy
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Meowayne

Gaming must not be an expensive hobby. There's hundreds of awesome low budget and older titles which I bet you never played, and never will. You get mocked because you complain that you can't play your precious Halo. You can't afford 360 games and monthly subscription fees - If you ask me, with 15 you're not exactly supposed to. 
So you can't afford Xbox Live at the moment. What's the big deal? Go play something you can afford. Be glad that you're still young and have time and room to enjoy gaming. By the time you will be able to afford all your gaming wishes you will most likely not have more than 1 hour or less time on a regular day to enjoy it.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Hexpane

"Economic problems are mostly psychological" - Bush, McAin, Fox news and the rest of the talking head republicans for the past 3 years.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crunchUK
Meowayne said:
"Gaming must not be an expensive hobby. There's hundreds of awesome low budget and older titles which I bet you never played, and never will. You get mocked because you complain that you can't play your precious Halo. You can't afford 360 games and monthly subscription fees - If you ask me, with 15 you're not exactly supposed to. 
So you can't afford Xbox Live at the moment. What's the big deal? Go play something you can afford. Be glad that you're still young and have time and room to enjoy gaming. By the time you will be able to afford all your gaming wishes you will most likely not have more than 1 hour or less time on a regular day to enjoy it.

"
yeah these young whippersnappers these days ... also as i said 99% of all games i buy are... old games well done! honestly wtf is your problem
mmmskyscraper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mmmskyscraper

Cheapo bargains FTW. The only full-price 360 game I've bought is GTA but I've got over 80 hours out of that so far.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crunchUK
MmmSkyscraper said:
"Cheapo bargains FTW. The only full-price 360 game I've bought is GTA but I've got over 80 hours out of that so far."
0 full price 360 games...

i win
mendoz64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mendoz64

I have a code for 48 hour xbox live. If you would like it then let me know.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Rowr

crunch is poor....LOL

mendoz64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mendoz64

Guess you dont want it then so fuck it. Mind you who care.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By adam_grif

Get into PC gaming and start illegally downloading games.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By SSbabel

Get a job.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27  Edited By Termite

My only advice is:

Do some work, earn some cash, have some FUN!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By crunchUK
adam_grif said:
"Get into PC gaming and start illegally downloading games."
lol i would but my lcomputer can't run shit
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crunchUK

bump

if anyone could spare a 48 hour trial i would be thrilled

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
  you are so rude !!! he would certainly find a job if he could , currently we are in recession and that means the employers tend to avoid hiring new personnel  altogether and even fire some in order to balance the lack of profit .  right now the unemployment rate is about 9% which is a disaster ( the unemployment rate above 12% means the nation has gone from recession into a depression ) . if you knew a little about the sick economy you would not bash him for something he is partially responsible for if at all.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crunchUK

^^^^^ rly?

well the year hitler was elected germany had a 30% of unemployment

the more you know

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crunchUK

and yeah if anyone has a 48 hour trial to spare..... <3

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daniel_beck_90
crunchUK said:
"^^^^^ rly?

the more you know"

that was a different era , the economy is waaaaaaaaaaaaay different nowadays (read more vulnerable)

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Gunner
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
Cause everyone in the internetz is from America amirite?
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RetroIce4

Rob. That is your only solution. Rob EVERYTHING!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crunchUK
daniel_beck_90 said:
"crunchUK said:
"^^^^^ rly?

the more you know"

that was a different era , the economy is waaaaaaaaaaaaay different nowadays (read more vulnerable)

"
oh wow way to put a crimp on my smartness outburst XD
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crunchUK
daniel_beck_90 said:
"crunchUK said:
"^^^^^ rly?

the more you know"

"
oh wow way to put a crimp on my smartness outburst XD
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By CreamyGoodness

here you go boy.... (looks in gears 2 le case). shit i threw out that trial/golden lancer/ map pack code thing

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#39  Edited By citizenkane
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By jakob187

Here's a better idea:  find something to do that doesn't involve XBL...like getting laid a lot.  Consider the recession a way for you to do all the things that XBL is holding you back from.