NYU is full of rich douchebag kids.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Milkman

So, a bunch of dumbass kids who's parents pay $60,000 a year for them to go to NYU (New York University, BTW) got themselves expelled for barricading up the cafeteria for like four days. Apparently, these kids want NYU to be affordable according to the huge fucking banner they left hanging over the balcony. Among there demands were amnesty for barricading themselves in the cafeteria for four days and scholarships for kids in Gaza. Uhh...what?! So the kids decided to make a wall of garbage cans and eat cafeteria food to support their righteous cause. 

All I know is when they get home to their suburban condos, their moms are going to be super pissed. You're not using the Benz for the month, you little shit! But the best is yet to come. Fortunately, the final hours of what will become one of the greatest protests in American history was documented on YouTube. And by final hours, I mean final 9 minutes because that's how long a YouTube video can be. But all the action is still there! You'll see the "brutality" of the security guards who push away desks, a "fucking scum bag rat", the 6 minutes of trying to get everyone to shut up so they could organize a meeting and some douche bag with some incredibly ugly dreadlocks. This is one for the ages, folks.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2  Edited By Geno

Ignorant people will always be pretentious, what can you do.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane

I love college student "activists" who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I would just like to use this thread to state that security guards are the scum of the earth.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Jayge_

Hipster bitches.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oriental_Jams

As the guys are just walking around "You can not use brutality!"

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Out_On_Bail

This reminds me of the movie PCU and how it was trendy to find a cause and support it.  If you haven't yet seen that movie, go watch it! It's great.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Milkman
Bullet_Jr said:
"I would just like to use this thread to state that security guards are the scum of the earth."

Normally, I would agree with you but the security guards were definitely in the right here. Despite that girl screaming at the top of her lungs like an idiot, they didn't lay a hand on anyone. You got a bunch of pretentious pricks causing problems for four days straight, you're gonna get a little pissed off. I give those security guards a huge amount of credit for not taking smashing that guy's camera over his face, who, by the way, doesn't even go to NYU. The security official is the suit is my favorite though, who halfway through just says "fuck this" and gets out of there.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb
Like...dude, it's all about the corrrrperrrate execUTIVes and...and the establishment, it's all about the establishment.
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bullet_Jr

This just goes to show, yet again, that in order to get results, you must use aggressive force.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Milkman
Bullet_Jr said:
"This just goes to show, yet again, that in order to get results, you must use aggressive force. "
There was absolutely no aggressive force used by the security guards there. I don't see what you're getting at.
zigaroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zigaroo

I couldn't even watch all of that. What a waste of time they've put themselves in. Considering the one guy had to use vulgar language means they had no real collective reason as what they were protesting about. Unfortunately, the guy holding the camera, had no real idea what he was trying to pursue and kept repeating himself.

I should probably watch the entire thing before commenting but that was just idiocy.

badgerT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By badgerT

Police Officer:  This isn't war.
Annoying camerman:  Well I dunno you just barged in.

LOL

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Oriental_Jams
Milkman said:
"Bullet_Jr said:
"This just goes to show, yet again, that in order to get results, you must use aggressive force. "
There was absolutely no aggressive force used by the security guards there. I don't see what you're getting at.
"
Well, I mean, they totally pushed some bins out of the way to get in there. What they got against them bins huh? Stop the oppression!
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By c1337us

I lol'd at the same bit badgerT. And I just laugh in general at college kids who take up causes for causes sake.

zigaroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zigaroo
Bullet_Jr said:
You must scream bloody murder if someone touches you, right?

badgerT said:
"

Police Officer:  This isn't war.
Annoying camerman:  Well I dunno you just barged in.

LOL

"

I watched the last few minutes and that's the part I started back up at. So good, Mr. Cameraman doesn't even have a clue.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17  Edited By Geno
BiggerBomb said:
"Like...dude, it's all about the corrrrperrrate execUTIVes and...and the establishment, it's all about the establishment."

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bullet_Jr
zigaroo said:
"Bullet_Jr said:

You must be willing to fight for your cause if it's something you truly believe in. Aggressive force is not always physical, just persistant. There's a right way to get what you want and a wrong way. Piling garbage in a cafeteria is most definitely the wrong way.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

My god, so fucking idiotic.
It is true that colleges overcharge for stuff though. Even Georgia Tech has more than a surplus of money, and that's not even a pricey good college

What fucking faggots "devices of force".  My god.  Idiots.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Milkman
Bullet_Jr said:
"zigaroo said:
"Bullet_Jr said:

You must be willing to fight for your cause if it's something you truly believe in. Aggressive force is not always physical, just persistant. There's a right way to get what you want and a wrong way. Piling garbage in a cafeteria is most definitely the wrong way."
Well, yes, of course. But as the video shows, it is also the most hilarious way.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By JJWeatherman
Milkman said:
"Bullet_Jr said:
"zigaroo said:
"Bullet_Jr said:

You must be willing to fight for your cause if it's something you truly believe in. Aggressive force is not always physical, just persistant. There's a right way to get what you want and a wrong way. Piling garbage in a cafeteria is most definitely the wrong way."
Well, yes, of course. But as the video shows, it is also the most hilarious way."
Lol, yeah. I actually watched this whole video. Couldn't stop myself. How many times did the guy behind the camera say "democratic" or "consensus"? Sheesh.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needs more

Man, I laugh so much at that I get a boner
gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#23  Edited By gla55jAw

These kids are a bunch of douches who don't know what they're talking about. You pay alot of money to go to NYU, if you don't like the way they're running their bundget go somewhere else. I wonder if my friend who goes there has run into any of this shit.

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SikhCuz

PEACE!
PEACE!

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

That's pretty pathetic. NYU is a for-profit institution, and if they're paying to go there willingly, they should have at least read and agreed to the rules. The cafeteria is NYU's property, so the security has the right to barge in. Barricading it with trash cans and desks or whatever is a dick move, too, since none of that is truly the students' property. And seriously, what the hell's the big deal about showing someone who's calm and clearly holds authority your identification? The icing on the douchebag cake was that he was showing everyone that everyone had macbooks and journals. The guy filming the video probably spends too much time watching *actual* police brutality bullshit videos on Digg and making armchair justice comments.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Diamond

Dozens of little Bobs (from Bob's game)

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By BoG

Well, first off, their organization is awful. If you're going to protest, you have to anticipate someone might listen, like that one man did. Then when that girl made a scene out of nothing, well...

That was awesome. I'm enrolling at NYU.