This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

So today I found out the Barak Obama..yeah he is the antichrist O__O here, let these videos show you what I mean - 

This is the first time hearing this and well...it cant be a coincidental. 

What do you guys think? could it somehow tie into the 2012 bullshit?
#2 Posted by CaptainObvious (2981 posts) -

Oh he's so pringles.

#3 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -

Do we really need threads like this? All this is going to do is start a flame war, and MB will lock it.

#4 Edited by Red12b (9044 posts) -
@Yukoei:  
Oh dude, come on, either you're fucking stupid or this is a lame ass attempt at trolling,  

flagged.  

At any case it's Video spam, 
#5 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Guys, i just posted this cause it was the first time I have ever heard something so stupid >_< 

In case you did not realise I was being sarcastic when I said it cant be  coincidental.

Calm the fuck down, jesus.

#6 Edited by Wes899 (2102 posts) -

Just because you find something stupid and funny doesn't mean you should post it. This isn't 4chan.

#7 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @Yukoei:  Oh dude, come on, either you're fucking stupid or lame ass attempt at trolling,   flagged.  "
both really
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Yukoei said:
" Guys, i just posted this cause it was the first time I have ever heard something so stupid >_<  In case you did not realise I was being sarcastic when I said it cant be  coincidental. Calm the fuck down, jesus. "
This COULD be seen as very offensive to some people. Somthin like this would make my mother go nuts. 
#9 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -

...wow that totally does not sound anything like or remotely close to Server Satan. I feel bad that oxygen was consumed by somebody during the time it took to make that video.

#10 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Are you guys serious? you guys have always been laid back. 

I thought you guys would have just seen how stupid this whole thing was and made fun of it but I am trolling according to @Red12b:

#11 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

This isn't going to go down well.