OFFICIAL - Bomb Squad v2.0 - Cut the blue wire edition!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#101  Edited By Lies
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Tighe said:
"
"
O_O  is that for halo :)  i love that game"
WAT

And it's spelled "HALO".
Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Patchinko
Jayge said:
"And a plump, well-presented groin."
I've been meaning to talk to you about the pros and cons of silicone injections, Jayge.
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Feral_Nova
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Feral_Nova said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Alright comicvine users see ya :)"
PEACE LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE DUDE XD"
nova i thought that was a girl"
O_o I always call everyone dude.....
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By silentfox123
GMan said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"You guys are real funny one of you joined comicvine and said it sucked i know it is one of you because your username has no spaces in the name how ironic."
We at Giant Bomb, and especially we at Bomb Squad, take no responsibility for the actions of sculsoldi3r and related accounts. They bear no affiliation with us, and should be ignored for the future of your sanity."
How come he has no spaces in his name. When you join this site you have to have no spaces it was one of you."
You can have underscores. I have personally registered an account with underscores. Scul always has his username as one word- on Xfire, on CA, on forums. It was *not* one of us. Get over it."
Actually it was.  I checked.  I simply don't see why the need for hostility.  I've been monitoring both threads.  There's no need we can't all get along.  We're basically the same site but with a different focus.  If someone was coming on from another gaming site, then that'd be reason for hostility.  I'm staff on both sites.  There's even mods from both."
Hey g-man.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Karmum

Ah well, long day and I'm pretty tired, going to bed.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By Jayge_
GMan said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"You guys are real funny one of you joined comicvine and said it sucked i know it is one of you because your username has no spaces in the name how ironic."
We at Giant Bomb, and especially we at Bomb Squad, take no responsibility for the actions of sculsoldi3r and related accounts. They bear no affiliation with us, and should be ignored for the future of your sanity."
How come he has no spaces in his name. When you join this site you have to have no spaces it was one of you."
You can have underscores. I have personally registered an account with underscores. Scul always has his username as one word- on Xfire, on CA, on forums. It was *not* one of us. Get over it."
Actually it was.  I checked.  I simply don't see why the need for hostility.  I've been monitoring both threads.  There's no need we can't all get along.  We're basically the same site but with a different focus.  If someone was coming on from another gaming site, then that'd be reason for hostility.  I'm staff on both sites.  There's even mods from both."
I'm well aware of your situation.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By Black_Rose

Ah...I have a feeling it won't be the same after today

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By Hamz

Too all the CV users new to GiantBomb, PM me with any questions or read the various stickies around the forums to get better aquainted wiht the site.

silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By silentfox123
Karmum said:
"Ah well, long day and I'm pretty tired, going to bed."
YES! :)
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#110  Edited By OGCartman
Patchinko said:
That's racist."
Are u joking? Im brown, how the fuck would that be rasist by saying `fuck yah` in my language
Ur rasist for calling it rasist =O
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Jayge_
Patchinko said:
"Jayge said:
"And a plump, well-presented groin."
I've been meaning to talk to you about the pros and cons of silicone injections, Jayge."
Silicon? I'm sorry, but I represent the "all natural" crew.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Lies said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Tighe said:
"
"
WAT

And it's spelled "HALO"."
i spelled it correctly i just chose not to cap it all out.  i figured the person reading it would still understand.  :)
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Feral_Nova
GMan said:
"Actually it was.  I checked.  I simply don't see why the need for hostility.  I've been monitoring both threads.  There's no need we can't all get along.  We're basically the same site but with a different focus.  If someone was coming on from another gaming site, then that'd be reason for hostility.  I'm staff on both sites.  There's even mods from both."
OMG ITS GMAN! :DDDD

Sup man? ^^
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lies
GMan said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE NON BOMB SQUAD PEOPLE IN THE BOMB SQUAD?!?! AHHH! MY TINY MIND IS BREAKING!

Anyways yeah, I'm not really entirely sure how this happened. I guess some of the GB users didn't like the spam-ish comments the cv people were making and things kinda escalated from there?
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By OGCartman
Tighe said:
"
"
LOL NICE!!!!!
Tighe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Tighe

Never underestimate bears.

Monitor your children's online activities.
Monitor your children's online activities.

silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By silentfox123
Hamz said:
"Too all the CV users new to GiantBomb, PM me with any questions or read the various stickies around the forums to get better aquainted wiht the site."
Thank You the only person with open arms.
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#118  Edited By AlexB

Just noticed the V.2. Yay for more random activity

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Patchinko
GMan said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
I think we're all waiting for the day 4chan/SomethingAwful/whoever decides to really stick it to this forum. That's gonna suck.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Black_Rose said:
"Ah...I have a feeling it won't be the same after today"
i hope it is if we change anything well other than the last two days then im sorry.
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#121  Edited By AlexB
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Lies said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Tighe said:
"
"
WAT

i spelled it correctly i just chose not to cap it all out.  i figured the person reading it would still understand.  :)"
Slayer is a Metal Band, it's meant to be ironic.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lies
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Lies said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Tighe said:
""
WAT

i spelled it correctly i just chose not to cap it all out.  i figured the person reading it would still understand.  :)"
No, you didn't spell it correctly if you wrote "halo". Even "Halo" is incorrect. The only correct spelling is "HALO". As in:

I think HALO is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and doesn't afriad of anything
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Jayge_
silentfox123 said:
"Hamz said:
"Too all the CV users new to GiantBomb, PM me with any questions or read the various stickies around the forums to get better aquainted wiht the site."
Thank You the only person with open arms."
That's both wrong and... wrong.
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Feral_Nova
Karmum said:
"Ah well, long day and I'm pretty tired, going to bed."
PEACE OUT KARMUM! ^^

Hamz said:
Thanks Hamz! :D
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Hamz
Patchinko said:
"I think we're all waiting for the day 4chan/SomethingAwful/whoever decides to really stick it to this forum. That's gonna suck."
The day that happens i'll be sitting her, waiting with my crowbar and banhammer to welcome them :)
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By silentfox123
Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Hamz said:
That's both wrong and... wrong."
Ummmm you told us to suck your you know what.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Lies said:
"No, you didn't spell it correctly if you wrote "halo". Even "Halo" is incorrect. The only correct spelling is "HALO". As in:

I think HALO is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and doesn't afriad of anything"
To be honest, I'm completely lost.  Are we talking about the game by Bungie, or something else. 
gman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By gman
Lies said:
"GMan said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE NON BOMB SQUAD PEOPLE IN THE BOMB SQUAD?!?! AHHH! MY TINY MIND IS BREAKING!

Anyways yeah, I'm not really entirely sure how this happened. I guess some of the GB users didn't like the spam-ish comments the cv people were making and things kinda escalated from there?"
Community is great.  You guys have made this your own place.  But the door shouldn't be shut to others.  I see no problem with people bouncing back and forth between the two sites.  It's what I do throughout the day. 
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Feral_Nova
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
"I think we're all waiting for the day 4chan/SomethingAwful/whoever decides to really stick it to this forum. That's gonna suck."
The day that happens i'll be sitting her, waiting with my crowbar and banhammer to welcome them :)"
LMAO XD
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Lies

Hamz said:

"Patchinko said:
The day that happens i'll be sitting her, waiting with my crowbar and banhammer to welcome them :)"
You do not appreciate the full wrath of 4chan. They WRECK places, even well moderated ones. But 4chan is pretty mild these days, unless you're Scientology.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Jayge_
silentfox123 said:
"Jayge said:
"silentfox123 said:
"Hamz said:
That's both wrong and... wrong."
Ummmm you told us to suck your you know what."
If you couldn't find the irony in that post, then I think you need to go read it over again and take it in context. Jeez.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Pleasureizmine

Hamz is not Ham

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Patchinko
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
Haha, I look forward to it then?

By the way, I volunteer for "temporary" modship to help out when that happens! It'll be like old times, banning a bunch of spammers and then accidentally banning a couple of regular users and doing the old, "Oh whoops, haha, my bad!" two weeks later when they get unbanned. ;)
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lies
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Lies said:
"No, you didn't spell it correctly if you wrote "halo". Even "Halo" is incorrect. The only correct spelling is "HALO". As in:

I think HALO is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and doesn't afriad of anything"
To be honest, I'm completely lost.  Are we talking about the game by Bungie, or something else. "
It's an inside joke. And we're talking about the game, yes.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Black_Rose
Hamz said:
"The day that happens i'll be sitting her, waiting with my crowbar and banhammer to welcome them :)"
That's why i love you man...

you know in a totally non gay way
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Jayge_
Lies said:
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
You do not appreciate the full wrath of 4chan. They WRECK places, even well moderated ones. But 4chan is pretty mild these days, unless you're Scientology."
I don't think 4chan would bother doing *any* sort of website raid these days. When a 15 year old DDoS's your pathetic ass, you back the fuck off. That's what they're focused on doing.

And if they did try, I've got a buddy with a botnet who says "hello!".
Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Patchinko
Lies said:
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
You do not appreciate the full wrath of 4chan. They WRECK places, even well moderated ones. But 4chan is pretty mild these days, unless you're Scientology."
That's true, 4chan is pretty meh now. I don't know about SA anymore either.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Pleasureizmine

I am black rose

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Black_Rose
Pleasureizmine said:
"I am black rose"
Casey?
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Lies said:
It's an inside joke. And we're talking about the game, yes."
Oh ok, well then please by all means continue.  I quite ruined the comedy by my confusion.  lo siento
Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Patchinko

I need to do some work. Goodnight Bombers. <3

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Lies
GMan said:
"Lies said:
"GMan said:
"Jayge said: Actually it was.  I checked.  I simply don't see why the need for hostility.  I've been monitoring both threads.  There's no need we can't all get along.  We're basically the same site but with a different focus.  If someone was coming on from another gaming site, then that'd be reason for hostility.  I'm staff on both sites.  There's even mods from both."

Anyways yeah, I'm not really entirely sure how this happened. I guess some of the GB users didn't like the spam-ish comments the cv people were making and things kinda escalated from there?"
Community is great.  You guys have made this your own place.  But the door shouldn't be shut to others.  I see no problem with people bouncing back and forth between the two sites.  It's what I do throughout the day. "
Nor do I, I just think some of the CV people made the wrong impression on the people in this thread (The BS thread is a pretty tight group of ten or so people who generally post here), with some spammy comments and such. Now that they've reigned in a bit, I think all that's going on now is just a pretty epic failure to communicate.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Pleasureizmine
HAMZ      VS       PLEASURE
HAMZ VS PLEASURE
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Hamz
Lies said:
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
Oh i know the chans well, but god help them if they come here to mess around.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Pleasureizmine
Black_Rose said:
"Pleasureizmine said:
"I am black rose"
Casey?"
Yes
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By OGCartman
Pleasureizmine said:
"I am black rose"
I knew it!!!
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#147  Edited By Commando
Pleasureizmine said:
"
HAMZ   VS    PLEASURE
HAMZ VS PLEASURE
"
Haha I love it
Tighe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Tighe
Lies said:
" You do not appreciate the full wrath of 4chan. They WRECK places, even well moderated ones. But 4chan is pretty mild these days, unless you're Scientology."
This is true. Even a mighty Banhammer won't save your bandwidth from 4channers. Luckily they have next to no attention span. I was surprised at how much Anonymous took off with the whole Scientology thing, but that moved away from 4chan, and is backed by SA pretty hardcore.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Lies said:
Nor do I, I just think some of the CV people made the wrong impression on the people in this thread (The BS thread is a pretty tight group of ten or so people who generally post here), with some spammy comments and such. Now that they've reigned in a bit, I think all that's going on now is just a pretty epic failure to communicate."
I'm trying super hard and i mean really hard to not "Spam the tread"  and Feral is too.  We are serious rpgers on comicvine so its hard for us.  So i hope you guys see our effort, because its second nature for us to be like that. 
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Lies
Patchinko said:
"Lies said:
Hamz said:
"Patchinko said:
That's true, 4chan is pretty meh now. I don't know about SA anymore either."
SA is doing somewhat better, at least they haven't been DDoSed recently. I think having to pay also serves a a pretty good incentive to stay active too.