• 110 results
#102 Posted by ghostyTrickster (308 posts) -

I would also like to point out IE-tan has an Xbox One so maybe if we are lucky when the One comes out in Japan we will get Xbox-tan!!

#103 Posted by Butano (1736 posts) -

For an internet browser, there sure was a distinct lack of upskirt....

#104 Posted by Slaegar (709 posts) -

The use of the OS-tan phenomenon has been officially adopted for a while in Japan and other Asian countries. There were special edition copies of Windows 7 that shipped with special Nanami Madobe themes and peripherals.

I actually thought the Windows 7 girl was pretty cool. I'll pass on the rest, though.

Also this at this god damn keyboard

What is this nightmare device with which anime lady puts words on computers?

#105 Posted by Hailinel (24678 posts) -

@slaegar: It's an ergonomic keyboard. I used to have one when I was in college.

#106 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@bestusernameever said:

Microsoft marketing at it again.

And don't even mention the 'Scroogled' campaign pimping bing, I even use a lot of MS products, but man, seeing these adverts trying to be hip or edgy just makes the entire brand embarrassing.

#107 Posted by Korolev (1705 posts) -

This is getting very uncomfortable. What's next, sexualization of Coke and Pepsi? Coke-chan and Pepsi-chan? Ugh. Good god. What is happening.

I can only live with this as long as the public mocks it. The minute this stuff becomes publicly acceptable is the minute historians will point to when they wonder how the modern age fell. I am not being overly dramatic in anyway, or am I exaggerating this for humorous intent.

#108 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4350 posts) -

Well that's stupid, also that anime could use a couple of extra frames

#109 Posted by MormonWarrior (2590 posts) -

Is she going to have epic battles against the Fiery Fox and the Chrome Cowboy at some point? Oooh oohh the season could end with a bitter standoff with the Safari Samurai!

#110 Edited by Itwongo (1193 posts) -

@korolev said:

This is getting very uncomfortable. What's next, sexualization of Coke and Pepsi? Coke-chan and Pepsi-chan? Ugh. Good god. What is happening.

I can only live with this as long as the public mocks it. The minute this stuff becomes publicly acceptable is the minute historians will point to when they wonder how the modern age fell. I am not being overly dramatic in anyway, or am I exaggerating this for humorous intent.

I think you're a bit late to just now be noticing this. Product sexualization exists in a billion forms nowadays for just about any product imaginable, from furniture to cell phone data plans to, well, Coke and Pepsi. That, and the stuff on now is much more blatantly sexual than this is. Hell, yogurt commercials are more titillating than this.

Dammit you got me.

#111 Posted by Humanity (9185 posts) -

Quality-wise I mean it's not bad. It's no Kill La Kill but I mean..

#112 Edited by Dragon_Fire (368 posts) -

That was really awesome and weird at the same time.

#113 Posted by sixnahalf (50 posts) -

nice can't wait for it :D

#114 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

Okay look if she really was an AI inside IE that would actually be kind of cool, why doesn't Microsoft just do that already?