Oh Mel

fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fahrenheit

Ya know I'm not gonna sit here and call out Mel Gibson for flipping his nut like that. I don't know about you guy/girls but I've had my fair share of flip outs related to significant others. Now I don't now what you guys think but I think he got him self a little sauced up and called in a drunk rage. We don't know what Oksana Grigorieva did or what kind of person she is but we do know she recorded Mel without him knowing and that's not right. So what do you guys think?

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

He was in a few good movies, and he also happens to be a fucking nut job.  I get drunk all the time, and I don't spew disgusting shit like that.  His drunken rants peel back the curtain on who really is, and I although I didn't really care about him before, I care about him even less so now.
W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers

That's what you do when you receive multiple death threats. You have to have some kind of proof when you go to court.

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Cramsy

Anyone who says "and when you get raped by a pack of n**gers" doesn't deserve respect from anyone.  She probably recoded him to have proof because she was frightened that nobody would believe her. 

Mel Gibson: GTFO My Australia 

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By buzz_clik

Awww, I hoped this was going to be about The Velvet Fog hisself, Mr Mel Tormé! Night Court fans, holla.

In all seriousness, it seems they're both in the wrong to some degree, but it's still murky on both sides as to how much. What is interesting is that she makes claims about physical abuse, and he doesn't deny it.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ch13696

If, and that's a big if, if it is real, yeah that should be used against him. He apparently threatened someone. Now in my opinion I don't think it is real. For one anyone can sound like Mel Gibson over the phone. Second, who the fuck is radar online? This is the first I'm ever hearing them. I'm really beginning to think it's a publicity stunt.

fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By fahrenheit

The word is she sold it to Radar online. It you listen it sounds to me she is pushing for him to say these things. If both parties where 100% legit don't you think she would hang up the phone? I do think its real tough. One thing thats starting to really grind my gears is when anyone talks about it they always bring up the part about being raped by a wild group of Nwords now besides being the funnest thing I ever heard anyone say with a straight face is one of the least offensive things he said on the tape. 

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By SumDeus

I just saw Braveheart last night for the first time too. Such a good fucking movie. Shame he's a nut.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Mrnitropb
@Fahrenheit said:
" Ya know I'm not gonna sit here and call out Mel Gibson for flipping his nut like that. I don't know about you guy/girls but I've had my fair share of flip outs related to significant others. Now I don't now what you guys think but I think he got him self a little sauced up and called in a drunk rage. We don't know what Oksana Grigorieva did or what kind of person she is but we do know she recorded Mel without him knowing and that's not right. So what do you guys think? "
I think that..... DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT COOL!
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGreatGuero

He's still my favorite actor, but I'd like to have a word with him.

DrGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By DrGanon

I try to remember him as he was in the mad max and lethal weapon movies, and just pretend the last decade didn't happen. Of course, I don't need much of an excuse to want to forget the last 10 years, the 2000's suck.