Oh well, time to follow the mods examples then

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Welcome to the first in many, many, many threads I'm gonna make about Micheal Bolton.
Seeing as the mods see nothing wrong in Levio91's constant spamming of Soulja Boi's latest antics, I shall start making individual threads about Micheal Bolton's illustrious career and hair style changes.

Micheal Bolton - Can I Touch you There

This gem combines Bolton's classic long curly locks with some World Music.
Everybody knows the pinnacle of music can be found in the World Music section of any record store.
To top it off, you can imagine Bolton coming onto you and asking to touch you there if you close your eyes just enough. While you're envisioning that, picture his sweaty turgid balls under that white linen suit in the sweltering heat of this jungle.
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Systech

Fuck yeah, Michael Bolton.

Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Damonation

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Megalon

Jokes on you, I bet everyone loves Michael Bolton!

Also, this is kind of a dick move since you're acknowledging it's basically spam. But you've got balls, kid.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal

But... shouldn't you have picked a bad musician? I mean that's fucking Michael Bolton.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Lies

Michael Bolton?! I FUCKING LOVE THAT GUY!

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Thrawn1

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By fr0br0

Pssh, whatever. I bet Soulja Boy can beat Michael Ballton's, or whoever this hell this guy is, ass. Just wait until he releases a new diss track and you'll witness the incredible power Soulja Boy posses when he's on da mic.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Hexpane

This wont end well.  The difference is obviously that everyone knows michael bolton is a joke, but some asshats really like that attention whoring doucheclown Soula Boi.   

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

Look, as much as I personally can't stand Levio's constant Soulja Boy threads...the fact is that this is an Off-Topic forum, and he is allowed to talk about Soulja Boy if he wants.  Whether you think it's spam or not is of little to no difference.  The fact that you are even making a thread to try and combat the idea is ridiculous.

Your thread is something to be a dick.  Levio at least LIKES the arti...err...musicia....err...dood....errrrrrr......

...he at least LIKES Soulja Boy Tell Em.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this is spam, I bet my love for Micheal Bolton supersedes whatever feelings Levio91 has for Soulja Boi.
Besides, as was stated in the last Soulja Boi thread I can make as many threads I feel warranted to extoll the greatness of Micheal Bolton and his hair.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By jakob187
TeflonBilly said:
"I don't see how this is spam, I bet my love for Micheal Bolton supersedes whatever feelings Levio91 has for Soulja Boi.
Besides, as was stated in the last Soulja Boi thread I can make as many threads I feel warranted to extoll the greatness of Micheal Bolton and his hair."
Right, and as many other threads have stated outside of that...the mods don't like people who want to be dicks.
That's why I'm in their top 10...I think...hopefully I'm not.

If you wanted to combat against Levio's posts and what exactly it is that you have a problem with about them, this is the completely wrong way to do it...as you are now no better than him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd gather I'm worse than him. I wish I could gather the enthusiasm he has about Soulja Boi about anything.
It's not so much I take great offense to Levio's Soulja Boi threads, but more the mods attitude in that thread since I seem to remember a few months back how they were bitching about stupid off-topic discussions cluttering the board and now the can't even have the courtesy to ask Levio nicely too reign in the Soulja Boi threads since they're considered a detriment to the boards from the majority of vocal posters.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By dsplayer1010

If your gonna spam about a musician, can't it at least be a good one?