Omg, CNN = Total Garbage Failsauce

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

For those of you who don't know, today Rush Limbaugh (sp?)  is giving a speech (actually right now as I post).

He's talking about conservatism, swaying for the vote, and the liberal press
CNN cut him off for a bit at the climax of his speech (not technical and not let's go for another person's opinion, but a deliberate cut off).
It was while he was talking about what's his name on the station who has that weird lisp.

Wow, they just destroyed any hope they had for calling themselves a balanced source.  My  God, hilarious.

Edit:  Okay, youtube video is up

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead
'Failsauce'?
Austin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Austin

To" SmugDarkLoser" "Do you think Fox News is any better?"

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Austin said:
"To" SmugDarkLoser" "Do you think Fox News is any better?"
"
Oh no, foxnews is equally (not worse) as bad.
But the things is, CNN did just what he was talking about, perfect timing.  Jees, wow.  It's the epitome of fail.
(here's an interpretation)
Rush: "The liberal media will cut out anyone against theme who goes against besides the selective neo-conservatives they use to pretend to be balanced" 
--->goes on to what seemed like the climax of the point but cut off just in time

If this were a point against the contrary with fox, I'd be calling them out just as well.  But damn, for something like this that's just too good.

This'll be up on youtube in like 30 minutes
PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By PufferFiz

Already thought they sucked so this is not a surprise.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Snipzor

I watched about 4 seconds of it, but they are now showing highlights.

It's not news, it's CNN.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ it's more so the fact that they did it so clearly to a speech directed at their type of reporting

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By brukaoru

All mainstream news tends to be bias and filled with garbage, it's really not a surprise anymore. Kinda makes me sad that some people put so much trust into these networks and think everything they say is 100% truth.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Out_On_Bail

That's how it is in the media.  They have final say over what we hear.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By c1337us

Its the media what more can you say?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Milkman

Rush Limbaugh doesn't deserve to be listened to. If I was them, I wouldn't have put it on the air to begin with.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Why would they waste time on a complete nut? They could be spending time on something worth while, like what Britney Spears has been up to lately.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK
c1337us said:
"Its the media what more can you say?"

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By breadfan

Smug watching the news?  Anyone else amazed?

VRMN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VRMN

They seemed to have technical trouble (it went to static) for approximately 10 seconds and went right back to him. After airing the previous hour (and the following 20 minutes or so) without interruption, which included many, MANY, MANY references to the "drive-by media," and many remarks to that end. 

There are many things that cable news does that's screwy, but, no, they did fine by Rush Limbaugh today in my opinion. I don't really like the guy, but he got his say. Based on their being fine with absolutely everything else he had to say, I would chalk it up to Occam's Razor.

You know, "the simplest explanation is usually the one that's right." That is, they had a problem with their feed that lasted a few seconds.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Avatar image for parrapatehrappa
ParrapatehRappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ParrapatehRappa
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

"
Finally. You don't have some stupid mind numbing shit to say. That's a first.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Snipzor
VRMN said:
"They seemed to have technical trouble (it went to static) for approximately 10 seconds and went right back to him. After airing the previous hour (and the following 20 minutes or so) without interruption, which included many, MANY, MANY references to the "drive-by media," and many remarks to that end. 

There are many things that cable news does that's screwy, but, no, they did fine by Rush Limbaugh today in my opinion. I don't really like the guy, but he got his say. Based on their being fine with absolutely everything else he had to say, I would chalk it up to Occam's Razor.

You know, "the simplest explanation is usually the one that's right." That is, they had a problem with their feed that lasted a few seconds.
"
Occam's Razor.

EDIT: DAMNIT! I wanted to say Occam's Chainsaw.
VRMN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VRMN
Snipzor said:
"VRMN said:
"They seemed to have technical trouble (it went to static) for approximately 10 seconds and went right back to him. After airing the previous hour (and the following 20 minutes or so) without interruption, which included many, MANY, MANY references to the "drive-by media," and many remarks to that end. 

You know, "the simplest explanation is usually the one that's right." That is, they had a problem with their feed that lasted a few seconds."
Occam's Razor."
:-)
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

just enjoy it. Don't believe what's on any cable news stations. Each one has their bias. That's actually why I watch it. It's entertainment, not news

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Snipzor
Lemon said:
"just enjoy it. Don't believe what's on any cable news stations. Each one has their bias. That's actually why I watch it. It's entertainment, not news
"
Which is why Fox's ratings are so damn high. Because you can't even get that shit with fake news shows, not even sketch comedy.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Milkman

Now, after actually seeing the speech, I stick by what I originally said. I really don't care that CNN cut off Rush Limbaugh. He doesn't deserve to speak on national television. And what the fuck is with all the tools in the audience chanting "USA! USA!"? Did Sgt. Slaughter put The Iron Sheik in the Cobra Clutch while the video was out?

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Snipzor
Milkman said:
"Now, after actually seeing the speech, I stick by what I originally said. I really don't care that CNN cut off Rush Limbaugh. He doesn't deserve to speak on national television. And what the fuck is with all the tools in the audience chanting "USA! USA!"? Did Sgt. Slaughter put The Iron Sheik in the Cobra Clutch while the video was out?
"
Well it is some what one of those denial chants. Shouting it constantly for them makes them believe that they are much more patriotic than anyone else even though they don't really deserve credit for anything. It's a form of nationalism, and it also goes along the lines of the two minute hate (Yes, 1984 references). I've always avoided the overly patriotic symbols.
zigaroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zigaroo

Oh conspiracy pursuers. When dealing with Rush Limbaugh, you, and anyone else, should waste their time on anything else than watching that guy.

And the fact the signal was dropped at an oh-so mysterious moment... please. It looks like the signal was dropped from the camera to the studio... not the studio dropping the signal---which would have most likely been just a black screen for the duration "CNN wanted to cut out."

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I was watching a video on corrupt news networks, and the two they brang up the most was Fox News and CNN, both have did especially stupid things and I wouldn`t waste my time getting any information from them.