One screwed up dream/nightmare.

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Just to get straight to it, I'm dreaming that I'm working in a factory. For some reason I'm wearing a red flannel shirt and jeans. I don't own a flannel shirt but I do have plenty of jeans. Also I haven't worked a factory job in years and I can't even tell what kind of factory it was. All of a sudden a group of psychopathic hillbillies just start shooting up the place. Two of them were guys and one was a woman and none of them looked attractive at all. They were just on a shooting spree. It was pretty nuts. Out of no where I get shot in the head by the woman.

Now rather than the dream simply ending it gets even weirder. Like I can't see or move but... I can still hear what's going on in the building. Just people screaming and those insane hillbillies laughing maniacally shooting people. It was pretty screwed up. Next thing I know it's some time later and guess what? I'm now a zombie. Still wearing the same clothes but now my skin is a dark blue of some kind. I don't look too bad but I can tell I have some obvious wounds. Rather than your run of the mill dumb cannibalistic zombie I actually seem to be functioning just fine with the exception I can't speak well. As I walk around I see there are other zombies like myself and no one is freaking out or anything. It was like zombies were accepted among society but treated like they were handicapped or something.

Ya know those dreams that feel so vivid and realistic you could swear you can actually feel and touch certain things? Well as I look at my right hand I notice the tip of bone sticking out of my middle finger. As I tried to pull the skin of my finger up I could feel the flesh of my hand moving against bone like a glove. There wasn't any pain just this icky gross feeling of my skin feeling loose against the bones. It felt really weird. Of course it gets even more weird.

At one point my sister decides to take me out to eat. I have no idea why. We go to a small restaurant and the lady working behind the counter looks at me and simply says "Oh you'll want to give him meat." like she wasn't frightened or anything. Probably because there were other people and zombies alike just chilling out. And I figure maybe meat is what zombies are supposed to have? Lady comes back and gives me a Styrofoam container with some breaded chicken nuggets. My only reaction is, "Nuggets!" as I said in a low moaning zombie way. No living flesh or nothing nope! Just nuggets. They looked almost homemade. I assume they tasted good because even as a zombie I was enjoying them.

Then out of nowhere I hear those same hillbilly psychos attacking the restaurant. Rather than run like a lot of people were doing I just thought maybe now that I'm an undead zombie... I could take these fools down! So I walk into the back and notice the hillbillies now looked MUCH different than last time I saw them. They were mutants. What kind of mutants you ask?

The best way I could describe them, they looked like humanoid lion fish. Their skin was this slimy yellow with light blue colored spots. Those big barbs that lion fish have stuck out on the sides of their hands and on their backs. It was pretty damn weird. But zombie me didn't care as I took a swipe at one of them and gave him a deep gash on his back. But the dude showed no sign that it hurt him in the slightest but instead looked at me in a very annoyed way, then proceeded to chuck my zombie hide out of a nearby window. That's pretty much where the dream ends.

I still remember waking up and thinking to myself "What the hell was that? Is there something wrong with me? Not saying you have to but if there's any one out there who knows how to interpret dreams at all, I'm curious of what you think of all this crazy nonsense. It was also brought to my attention that apparently I was wearing the same clothing as a notable zombie from the film Dawn of the Dead which I've never watched once in my life. Pretty freaky coincidence if you ask me.

Any thoughts on this madness?

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By FourWude

Dead Rising mixed with Borderlands.

Stop playing those games. And then the maniacal hillbillies and zombie attraction will go away.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

wear a yolo shirt when you go out to eat.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I keep dreaming about a girl I knew years ago.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You want to have some weird shit happen to you when you sleep? Turn on a radio, not music, but talk and leave it on all night so that you can audibly hear what is being said. Then turn a TV on and put it on static. Go to sleep with that a few times and you will start having some weird shit happen. Trust me.

rotorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

stop watching justified....

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By pr1mus

Until the mutant part i was imagining the 3 hillbillies as the Devil's Rejects.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Yeah well I once had a dream that I found some scared run away boy only to find out that the kid was running away from his father who was a serial killer who chopped the bodies up and was making the kid eat them. So yeah. FUCK IF I KNOW how the deep recesses of my mind came up with that one. Woke up in a fuckin sweat that night.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mrsignerman44

Besides the terrifying beginning, that sounds like an awesome dream.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'll get a little analytical here.

The dream seems to be about empowerment of yourself to overcome some struggle or adversity. Could be your subconscious dealing with relationship issues, trouble at work or school. Some peers are jerks. That sort of thing.

I've had a dream where I got Guyver like powers to fight a monster. Although it's still not as weird as the portal hopping puppet or the vivid steampunk RPG with a battle in a train dream.

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It means stop playing ZombieU.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'v had a few of those screwed up dreams where i wake up in a cold sweat and my hearts pounding. There usually because of a hangover for me though.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had some weird dreams before,

Nothing that keeps me up at night. And to be honest, that sounds like an awesome dream.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By toowalrus

I once had this nightmare where there were 5 messages in my inbox at all times, but I couldn't find them anywhere to delete them, and they haunted me forever.

I then woke up to find this was no dream at all but reality OH NO!

Even worse, there was this "what we're working on thread" that was supposed to be UPDATING CONSTANTLY, but in reality, hasn't been touched in a month and a half... why is that even still there? We'll never know.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I smell new Michael Bay directed film.

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Atary77

stop watching justified....

Never watched it.

It means stop playing ZombieU.

Never played it.

@fourwude said:

Dead Rising mixed with Borderlands.

Stop playing those games. And then the maniacal hillbillies and zombie attraction will go away.

Haven't played Dead Rising in a good long while but I have been grinding Borderlands.

I'll get a little analytical here.

The dream seems to be about empowerment of yourself to overcome some struggle or adversity. Could be your subconscious dealing with relationship issues, trouble at work or school. Some peers are jerks. That sort of thing.

I'll admit I have been feeling pressure not just from my job but from the pressure of also trying to find a new job. Which has been more difficult than I thought unfortunately.

Yeah haven't had any more dreams like this lately thank goodness. But sometimes I do wonder if my subconscious just wanted to screw with me.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In one of my nightmares, bugs were crawling inside my veins on my left arm, then crawled out from a small hole near my wrist. I tried to block the hole but new holes appeared and the bugs then covered my entire body while I was screaming in terror.

That was fucked up.

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antidepressants can lead to some really screwed up nightmares. Yuck.