• 124 results
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By blazerx9x

Hello giantbomb community, i`m back, finally, and I need some serious help, lemme go ahead and keep the story nice and long, haha, but ehh, yeah, here we go:

My stupid ass mistake

So, here`s how it all started, me and one of my good o`l friends wanted to go to the restroom ( keep in mind that my friends a female ), and,coincidentally, I did too, so, we were going to the restroom halls, and then she gave me an idea saying " hey, dude, walk into the restroom with me ", so, me being a dumbass, I walk in, I do, and i`m all like, "woah, so THIS is how it looks like", and uuuhm, well, I was about to walk out and then some females I knew said, " NO WAIT, she`s out there ". Yeah, we have bathroom monitors, soo, i`m just chillin in the stall waiting for her to leave, and then eventually, everyone gets kicked out, so, i`m forced to sit here and wait, soo, I try to go and leave and take a walk of faith, but, my principle just happen to walk right in front of me, soo, i`m just like " man i`m fucked ", so, i`m in there, and she sends me to the office, so, i`m there, they call my dad, then they actually call the police, and then here`s when the bomb just went and exploded ( in my brain )

" You do know that I can expel you and put you in juvie right? "

I was like, damn, i`m fucked.

Soo, they didn`t tell me what their going to do to me, but i`m still really scared, soo, please tell me, what do you think their going to do to me? thanks duders, and uuh, PEACE!?
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By blazerx9x

Hello giantbomb community, i`m back, finally, and I need some serious help, lemme go ahead and keep the story nice and long, haha, but ehh, yeah, here we go:

My stupid ass mistake

So, here`s how it all started, me and one of my good o`l friends wanted to go to the restroom ( keep in mind that my friends a female ), and,coincidentally, I did too, so, we were going to the restroom halls, and then she gave me an idea saying " hey, dude, walk into the restroom with me ", so, me being a dumbass, I walk in, I do, and i`m all like, "woah, so THIS is how it looks like", and uuuhm, well, I was about to walk out and then some females I knew said, " NO WAIT, she`s out there ". Yeah, we have bathroom monitors, soo, i`m just chillin in the stall waiting for her to leave, and then eventually, everyone gets kicked out, so, i`m forced to sit here and wait, soo, I try to go and leave and take a walk of faith, but, my principle just happen to walk right in front of me, soo, i`m just like " man i`m fucked ", so, i`m in there, and she sends me to the office, so, i`m there, they call my dad, then they actually call the police, and then here`s when the bomb just went and exploded ( in my brain )

" You do know that I can expel you and put you in juvie right? "

I was like, damn, i`m fucked.

Soo, they didn`t tell me what their going to do to me, but i`m still really scared, soo, please tell me, what do you think their going to do to me? thanks duders, and uuh, PEACE!?
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I'd get your friends to explain it for you, especially when they egged it on.  You'll still be in trouble but more like "Don't do that again jackass" trouble.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FourWude

Tell them that no matter what happens they will never break your spirit. And tell them that whatever punishment they give you better kill you, because if it don't it will only make you stronger and more determined for vengeance.

Also tell them that you were selling tampons in the Girls Toilets, because girls need tampons.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Scooper

Errmm.. You're going to jail for a long, long time. Sorry bro.

Nahh, just tell 'em why you went in there because a friend asked you too and not because you wanted to molest girls in there.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kmdrkul

Did you explain to them that it was just a matter of your friend daring you to walk into the bathroom? 

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Azteck

Let them know the whole situation.

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blazerx9x
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" I'd get your friends to explain it for you, especially when they egged it on.  You'll still be in trouble but more like "Don't do that again jackass" trouble. "
Yeah, my friend tried to, i`m not too sure how that`ll work out though.
@Scooper said:
" Errmm.. You're going to jail for a long, long time. Sorry bro.   Nahh, just tell 'em why you went in there because a friend asked you too and not because you wanted to molest girls in there. "

I told her that, my principles a bitch.
@kmdrkul:
@Azteck:
Yeah I tried, but like I said just now, my principles a bitch.
Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

Why did they call the police?

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blazerx9x
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" Why did they call the police? "
They said any chick can yell out sexual harrasment, they didn`t, but they called anyways.
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By xMP44x

Chances are, they won't do anything except put the fear of God into you. It's likely just a scare tactic they're employing to make sure you're a good little pupil. Apologise, explain the situation and move on. Say you didn't want look like a 'wuss' or something in front of your friends so you did it. You didn't realise it was going to have major repercussions, and that it was only innocent fun. There was nothing more to it than that. Expect a few minutes of being lectured about the importance of seeing who you are associating with, try to remain conscious, and then apologise some more. Should be you sorted.

Note: the above method works in theory, but may not actually play out that way. I'm fairly certain you cannot be arrested for walking into a restroom for the other gender, unless you were doing... 'stuff'. You know, something that is actually a serious problem.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@blazerx9x: It won't get to bad.  If you have friends on your side and if it's just the principle against you you'll still be in trouble but not to the degree your afraid of.  No matter what it seems you'll get detention. 

@xMP44x said:
"

Chances are, they won't do anything except put the fear of God into you. It's likely just a scare tactic they're employing to make sure you're a good little pupil. Apologise, explain the situation and move on. Say you didn't want look like a 'wuss' or something in front of your friends so you did it. You didn't realise it was going to have major repercussions, and that it was only innocent fun. There was nothing more to it than that. Expect a few minutes of being lectured about the importance of seeing who you are associating with, try to remain conscious, and then apologise some more. Should be you sorted.

Note: the above method works in theory, but may not actually play out that way. I'm fairly certain you cannot be arrested for walking into a restroom for the other gender, unless you were doing... 'stuff'. You know, something that is actually a serious problem.

"
And this as well
recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By recroulette
 and i`m all like, "woah, so THIS is how it looks like",

First time inside a women's room? What did you EXPECT it to look like?
But yeah, explain things. The principal is just following procedure. 
If she lets you get away from going into that restroom, then all hell breaks loose among parents.
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blazerx9x
@xMP44x said:
"

"
I`ll try to do that, it`ll be hard though cause she usually always says things like " Don`t even try to explain " or " I don`t wanna hear it ", but i`m pretty sure someone will listen, thanks dude.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@blazerx9x said:
" @xMP44x said:
"

"
I`ll try to do that, it`ll be hard though cause she usually always says things like " Don`t even try to explain " or " I don`t wanna hear it ", but i`m pretty sure someone will listen, thanks dude. "
I had a cop like that try to get me for smoking and stealing when I wasn't and he acted like this.  Just stand your ground and explain yourself.
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blazerx9x
@RecSpec said:
"  and i`m all like, "woah, so THIS is how it looks like",  First time inside a women's room? What did you EXPECT it to look like? But yeah, explain things. The principal is just following procedure.  If she lets you get away from going into that restroom, then all hell breaks loose among parents. "
Then, maybe I could just not get any parents involved and just have my friends explain?
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @blazerx9x said:
" @xMP44x said:
"

"
I`ll try to do that, it`ll be hard though cause she usually always says things like " Don`t even try to explain " or " I don`t wanna hear it ", but i`m pretty sure someone will listen, thanks dude. "
I had a cop like that try to get me for smoking and stealing when I wasn't and he acted like this.  Just stand your ground and explain yourself. "

Well, that dudes a douche, i`ll make sure I have friends to back me up.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By RichardLOlson

You should walk in there and yell out "I AM A MAN"!!! and then punch the principal.  That always works for me.

shadyspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shadyspace
@blazerx9x said:

" Hello giantbomb community, i`m back, finally, and I need some serious help, lemme go ahead and keep the story nice and long, haha, but ehh, yeah, here we go:

My stupid ass mistake

So, here`s how it all started, me and one of my good o`l friends wanted to go to the restroom ( keep in mind that my friends a female ), and,coincidentally, I did too, so, we were going to the restroom halls, and then she gave me an idea saying " hey, dude, walk into the restroom with me ", so, me being a dumbass, I walk in, I do, and i`m all like, "woah, so THIS is how it looks like", and uuuhm, well, I was about to walk out and then some females I knew said, " NO WAIT, she`s out there ". Yeah, we have bathroom monitors, soo, i`m just chillin in the stall waiting for her to leave, and then eventually, everyone gets kicked out, so, i`m forced to sit here and wait, soo, I try to go and leave and take a walk of faith, but, my principle just happen to walk right in front of me, soo, i`m just like " man i`m fucked ", so, i`m in there, and she sends me to the office, so, i`m there, they call my dad, then they actually call the police, and then here`s when the bomb just went and exploded ( in my brain )  " You do know that I can expel you and put you in juvie right? "  I was like, damn, i`m fucked.  Soo, they didn`t tell me what their going to do to me, but i`m still really scared, soo, please tell me, what do you think their going to do to me? thanks duders, and uuh, PEACE!? "
This is the point at which I'd laugh in my principal's face.
krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By krystians

Deny the whole thing, and pretend that you thought it was a mens bathroom. Or just say that you needed to go badly and the woman's bathroom was closer.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kmdrkul

Also, if you have a Facebook, I don't suggest complaining about it on there. 

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@krystians said:
" Deny the whole thing, and pretend that you thought it was a mens bathroom. Or just say that you needed to go badly and the woman's bathroom was closer. "
Worst thing he can do is lie when he already tried to explain it.
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NekuSakuraba
@blazerx9x

Wait, how old are you? That would play a big role in your punishment.
Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zimbo

Oh god. Just tell them the truth and hopefully get your friends to back you up. I hate it when principals/teachers/anyone else are bastards. I used to put up with it but I just have no time for people like that now.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By rjayb89

Tell them you've got mad points on EverQuest, dog.  That'll teach 'em.

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blazerx9x
@kmdrkul said:
" Also, if you have a Facebook, I don't suggest complaining about it on there.  "
I`ll keep that in mind.
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @blazerx9x Wait, how old are you? That would play a big role in your punishment. "

I`m 13, turning 14 in about one month.
@Zimbo said:
"

Oh god. Just tell them the truth and hopefully get your friends to back you up. I hate it when principals/teachers/anyone else are bastards. I used to put up with it but I just have no time for people like that now.

"

I have pretty good friends, so i`ll hopefully get them to help.
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fallen189

This is either the most tragic thing, or the most fake thing. 

Probably the second

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blazerx9x
@Fallen189 said:
" This is either the most tragic thing, or the most fake thing.  Probably the second "
Thanks. - _ -
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fallen189
@blazerx9x said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" This is either the most tragic thing, or the most fake thing.  Probably the second "
Thanks. - _ - "
How can we honestly help you though? Beside laughing at you for being a child, there's not much we can help with
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By Gabriel

Call Carl the Janitor to bail you out.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#29  Edited By rjayb89

You're not a child to me, blazer69.  Man up and tell the truth, bro.  Also, bros before hoes.  Also, Hitler was a vegetarian.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JaredA

Is it really that big of a deal to walk into a ladies restroom?

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blazerx9x
@Fallen189 said:
" @blazerx9x said:
" @Fallen189 said:
Thanks. - _ - "
How can we honestly help you though? Beside laughing at you for being a child, there's not much we can help with "
Some advice would have been nice.
Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zimbo

If you are only 13 I suggest telling your principal to get over it. Calling the police over something like this is idiotic.

@Gabriel said:

" Call Carl the Janitor to bail you out. "
Also, try this. Hopefully he will bring a knife wrench or something. Maybe he can form the break out of juvie plan. 
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By blazerx9x
@rjayb89 said:
" You're not a child to me, blazer69.  Man up and tell the truth, bro.  Also, bros before hoes.  Also, Hitler was a vegetarian. "
Yeah, bros before hoes is rule #9 in my bro codes.
@Leon592 said:
" Is it really that big of a deal to walk into a ladies restroom? "

I asked the same exact thing.
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rockdalf

Obviously scare tactics.  Just cross your heart and swear you'll never do it again, and they'll calm down.  If you're thirteen, they don't see you as a rapist, they see you as a troublemaking boy, one of which there are several.  Accept your punishment and carry on, if you get Juvy there is obviously alot more to the story than you let us know.

Minus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Minus

what? are you even old enough to use the internet lol

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blazerx9x
@Rockdalf said:
" Obviously scare tactics.  Just cross your heart and swear you'll never do it again, and they'll calm down.  If you're thirteen, they don't see you as a rapist, they see you as a troublemaking boy, one of which there are several.  Accept your punishment and carry on, if you get Juvy there is obviously alot more to the story than you let us know. "
She said something like any girl in there can yell out sexual harrasment, I didn`t use the restroom or anything or take pictures on my phone, they asked me if I did and I showed them proof that I didn`t.
turbo_toaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By turbo_toaster

Juvie seems like a HUGE overreaction.

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blazerx9x
@Minus said:

" what? are you even old enough to use the internet lol "

Yes, yes I am.  
@Turbo_Toaster said:

" Juvie seems like a HUGE overreaction. "

Yeah, but i`m pretty sure that if I go to court or whatever the judge will find some sense into this crap.
guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By guiseppe

Wait, are you possibly being expelled for being in a bathroom? So what if it's the ladies room. What's the big deal? Did I miss something?

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#40  Edited By SubwayD

This is so crazy. Are they really threatening a you with a criminal record for going into the girls toilets? Oh modern society. What hast thou done?  

Might as well keep kids sealed in padded space suits until they turn 18. Heaven forbid they ever come in contact with each other!

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By blazerx9x
@guiseppe said:
" Wait, are you possibly being expelled for being in a bathroom? So what if it's the ladies room. What's the big deal? Did I miss something? "
It could be a Texas thing, but i`m pretty sure it`s my principle.
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@blazerx9x said:
"You do know that I can expel you and put you in juvie right? "

Rofl you scared. 

Relax, kid. Nod a lot and act like you've learned something important.
guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By guiseppe
@blazerx9x said:
" @guiseppe said:
" Wait, are you possibly being expelled for being in a bathroom? So what if it's the ladies room. What's the big deal? Did I miss something? "
It could be a Texas thing, but i`m pretty sure it`s my principle. "
Man.. That is some effed up stuff, regardless. He/she can't be serious. What justice system would sentence you to juvie FOR BEING IN A BATHROOM?! I mean, it's just insane.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CL60

They are just trying to scare you. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bellum said:

" @blazerx9x said:

"You do know that I can expel you and put you in juvie right? "
 Rofl you scared.   Relax, kid. Nod a lot and act like you've learned something important. "
@blazerx9x:
Listen dude.  This man is right.  I know this because I have to use negotiation tactics all the time.  They're just trying to pound into your head that what you did was "wrong", and they're making an example of you.  While your principal might be a bitch, any reasonable cop (yes, cops are humans too) will laugh at this, because from a 3rd person perspective, this story is actually pretty funny.  They're not gonna put you in Juvie.  Cops (or the majority thereof) do not want to take people to jail.  They take people to jail (or juvie) who actually belong there.  You're not gonna go to juvie, I guarantee you this.

Just try to be genuine, and act like you've learned something important.  Admit what you did was wrong (even if you disagree), and apologize.  Say "It was just a big misunderstanding, I made a simple mistake and I'm sorry that it got so out of hand.  I wasn't trying to create a problem or break any rules, but I see now that what I did was stupid."  Your scared-ness already is probably showing and they're already probably getting the results you want.  They'll probably give you a detention (maybe even suspension), but this certainly won't be taken to a higher level such as police (this is a laughably bullshit call.  Police deal with crime, and more specifically violent crime.  Not with kids making dumb decisions). 

Good luck man.
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By blazerx9x
@Atomasist said:
" Was the cop who talked to you a 'lady-cop'? "
Nope, he was a dude.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Atomasist said:
" Was the cop who talked to you a 'lady-cop'? "
What does your powerful native american friend think?
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By blazerx9x
@InfamousBIG said:
"@blazerx9x:
Listen dude.  This man is right.  I know this because I have to use negotiation tactics all the time.  They're just trying to pound into your head that what you did was "wrong", and they're making an example of you.  While your principal might be a bitch, any reasonable cop (yes, cops are humans too) will laugh at this, because from a 3rd person perspective, this story is actually pretty funny.  They're not gonna put you in Juvie.  Cops (or the majority thereof) do not want to take people to jail.  They take people to jail (or juvie) who actually belong there.  You're not gonna go to juvie, I guarantee you this.

Just try to be genuine, and act like you've learned something important.  Admit what you did was wrong (even if you disagree), and apologize.  Say "It was just a big misunderstanding, I made a simple mistake and I'm sorry that it got so out of hand.  I wasn't trying to create a problem or break any rules, but I see now that what I did was stupid."  Your scared-ness already is probably showing and they're already probably getting the results you want.  They'll probably give you a detention (maybe even suspension), but this certainly won't be taken to a higher level such as police (this is a laughably bullshit call.  Police deal with crime, and more specifically violent crime.  Not with kids making dumb decisions).  Good luck man. "
Thanks man, this actually helps me a`lot, they said that their already going to decide what their going to do with me, but I think I might have the chance for them to re-consider.
Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50  Edited By Evilsbane

They called the COPS? Jesus....glad I didn't go to school where ever you are going.