One word my friend, Japan.

MacGyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By MacGyver

So I was surfing the internet earlier and came across this crazy keychain from Japan. Its a Edamame. What is that you ask??....................Well I guess its a baby soybean picked and boiled before it's reached adulthood.  But this isn't just any ordinary Edamame keychain; It's the Japanese Popping Edamame Keychain. When you squeeze it, the middle bean pops out and then pops back in so you can relive the action of popping beans out time and time again. It even has one of twelve random faces painted on it. I wish one of them was just the middle finger. That would be great! Here is the ad if I still haven't convinced you to pick up this must have car key accessory.

Here is the link if any of you decide to give in to your inner urges and purchase one.

*Video Update*

Yeah, I don't really know what to say about this video. It just makes me more interested with the product. I have one so I can give this video credit in saying that is exactly how it works, it's great. Such a waste of money but in a way I can totally get behind.

Hahaha, now this is truly ridiculous. This is the MUGEN POP POP, it's suppose to be a substitute for popping bubble rap anywhere, anytime. You know, im all for popping  bubble rap and every now and then i'll get the urge to pop it and have none around my house. Finally I have a solution.

Here's where you can pick one up if you want to own this excellent product.
MacGyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MacGyver

So I was surfing the internet earlier and came across this crazy keychain from Japan. Its a Edamame. What is that you ask??....................Well I guess its a baby soybean picked and boiled before it's reached adulthood.  But this isn't just any ordinary Edamame keychain; It's the Japanese Popping Edamame Keychain. When you squeeze it, the middle bean pops out and then pops back in so you can relive the action of popping beans out time and time again. It even has one of twelve random faces painted on it. I wish one of them was just the middle finger. That would be great! Here is the ad if I still haven't convinced you to pick up this must have car key accessory.

Here is the link if any of you decide to give in to your inner urges and purchase one.

*Video Update*

Yeah, I don't really know what to say about this video. It just makes me more interested with the product. I have one so I can give this video credit in saying that is exactly how it works, it's great. Such a waste of money but in a way I can totally get behind.

Hahaha, now this is truly ridiculous. This is the MUGEN POP POP, it's suppose to be a substitute for popping bubble rap anywhere, anytime. You know, im all for popping  bubble rap and every now and then i'll get the urge to pop it and have none around my house. Finally I have a solution.

Here's where you can pick one up if you want to own this excellent product.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

Can you translate the commercial? Can anyone?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brukaoru

Elaborate commercial for such a simple product, love it. It's cute too. Darn cute useless things that are enticing to buy! >:V

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By MetalGearSunny

What did I just watch?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

That commercial is great, actually makes me want to buy one if I could, yet it`s so useless and a waste of money.

TheMudlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheMudlaker

Considering the product you have to give the advertisers credit. That was a fun commercial to watch, had a catchy tune, Id definitely get one