OOH-RAH The Gunny is back!

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DarkGamerOO7
The Gunny is about to serve up his long overdue, famous, dish of can-o-whoopass all day and night on the History Channel!

I want you to kickass
I want you to kickass

I turned on the History Channel when I saw they were playing one of my favorite shows, Mail Call, which had long ago been canned, and this is the first playing of it I've seen in probably over two years. Then a commercial came on stating that R Lee Ermey was going to be hosting a new series called "Lock N' Load" starting tonight at 20:00 central time (that is 8:00 pm) with two new episodes back to back, and to make things even sweeter, the History Channel is playing episodes of Mail Call and Modern Marvels all day long.

I cannot wait for Lock N' Load, the History Channel went way downhill after they canned Mail Call and now started putting pointless shows on like Ice Road Truckers and Ax Men that really don't have anything to do with History.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Crono

I liked watching this show occasionally.  I am not very big on guns and weapons like an enthusiast or anything but it is definitely interesting to see the instruments of war in use, the tactics they were used for, their history, and the complete and utter carnage they once did or soon could wreak upon the world.  I will have to cruise by the History Channel and see what's good.