Operation Flashpoint Trophies...

Watari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Watari

Currently 4 Trophies away from platinum for op flashpoint, I need them but the game just doesnt want to give me them... Is annoying me a hell of a lot! Oh and for those of you who are following check out my op flashpoint review people, I would like a bit of feedback on it as it is my first review.

Thanks
Tom AKA WATARI!

Watari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Watari

Currently 4 Trophies away from platinum for op flashpoint, I need them but the game just doesnt want to give me them... Is annoying me a hell of a lot! Oh and for those of you who are following check out my op flashpoint review people, I would like a bit of feedback on it as it is my first review.

Thanks
Tom AKA WATARI!

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Never played OP Flashpoint,maybe i should though.....

Watari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Watari

Its a good game, just a hell of a lot more realistic than other shooters

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten

Why is it that everytime someone wants to talk about a game, they don't post the threads/topics/whatever in said games forum? 

Anyway, I haven't tried the game yet, but it looks ok from what I've seen.  
And no, games don't usually just give you a trophy like that (Except Prince of Persia, that game just throws them at you) 
You have to work for the trophies in most games, so just do whatever you're supposed to do and do it right and it should give you your dear trophies :P

Watari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Watari
@ZeForgotten: Well, one instance is eliminate all remaining soldiers on Northern part of 2nd line in one artillery barrage.
I did as I needed to, did I get the trophy, I have it now but its just annoying me having to do a lot of work for a trophy that I should of had when I did said target in the main campaign anyway.
Oh and I just posted it as a blog as it is not about the game, its about me being frustrated at the game
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zeforgotten
@Watari said:
" @ZeForgotten: Well, one instance is eliminate all remaining soldiers on Northern part of 2nd line in one artillery barrage. I did as I needed to, did I get the trophy, I have it now but its just annoying me having to do a lot of work for a trophy that I should of had when I did said target in the main campaign anyway. Oh and I just posted it as a blog as it is not about the game, its about me being frustrated at the game "
Don't be frustrated! Have some cake!! and a drink, if you want one. 
But yeah, I can see how that is a bitch having to do the same thing again since it didn't count it the first time.  
I can't remember what game it is that I have, but one of them is like "Do *whatever it was* on your second playthrough"   
Those things I hate >_<
Watari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Watari
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Watari said:  Don't be frustrated! Have some cake!! and a drink, if you want one. But yeah, I can see how that is a bitch having to do the same thing again since it didn't count it the first time.  I can't remember what game it is that I have, but one of them is like "Do *whatever it was* on your second playthrough"   Those things I hate >_< "
Well, the damn do this on 2nd playthrough clause wasnt there, fair enough, but when I reload the checkpoint and do it again and it gives me the trophy its slightly annoying