Options

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

So you have 2 options. I can make a video blog where I talk about the the anger and frustration of COD:WAW or I can make a video compilation of me playing it.

I could do both, but whatever one you guys want you will get in the nest day or 2, and the other on the weekend. Personally, I pick watch me play it because, my god I am a totally different't person. Veteran changes you man...its scary.

Another note: NXE comes out for all you losers out there that did not get into the beta :)
I like it, it is better then the last. For god's sake though, please someone tell me that they agree when I say the marketplace is fucked up and that they only keep new arrivals for 1-2 days instead of 2 weeks. I like that because what if I don't log on that day? What if I don't know DLC has been released for a certain game only to see that it was not posted right away? The system is broken, please tell me other people see this.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

So you have 2 options. I can make a video blog where I talk about the the anger and frustration of COD:WAW or I can make a video compilation of me playing it.

I could do both, but whatever one you guys want you will get in the nest day or 2, and the other on the weekend. Personally, I pick watch me play it because, my god I am a totally different't person. Veteran changes you man...its scary.

Another note: NXE comes out for all you losers out there that did not get into the beta :)
I like it, it is better then the last. For god's sake though, please someone tell me that they agree when I say the marketplace is fucked up and that they only keep new arrivals for 1-2 days instead of 2 weeks. I like that because what if I don't log on that day? What if I don't know DLC has been released for a certain game only to see that it was not posted right away? The system is broken, please tell me other people see this.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bennyishere

I don't see it. I love how they are sorted with the newest first, so I can just scroll vertically and know if there's anything new instead of having to pop in and out of the titles in an alphabetically ordered list. What do you mean by new arrivals for only 1-2 days? Was that a suggestion or an observation? They seem to stay indefinitely until more content comes out and "pushes" the old out.

I say make a video, since... videos rule!

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd be on the positive side and go for the compilation. ;)