Orphan Black (TV Series)

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

I just started watching Orphan Black the Canadian/BBC science fiction thriller television show. I had heard that it was pretty good but I have to admit it was a lot better than I though it would be from a tiny amount I knew about it.

I won't spoil any of the premise, character or plot here, since my main reason for writing is to say, "Hey give it a watch, it good." I plowed through the fist six episodes yesterday, and it had my eyes glued on the screen. Finally something else that makes the 'video streaming' side of Amazon Prime worthwhile for me.

Avatar image for anonymous_jesse
Anonymous_Jesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked it especially the acting but the plot sort of fizzles out in season two.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

This is my favorite show of all time and I get really excited about it and it's pretty much the only thing I think about anymore. So yes, definitely do check it out if you haven't already.

If nothing else, watch the opening scene.

vocalcannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I binged it for a little bit and burned out in season 3, I think. I'll definitely pick it back up again, but damn it's nice to see a cool TV show with lots of female leads.

It's definitely not perfect and drags occasionally (like shows that attempt way too many twists in too short of a time without enough explanation tend to), but I was really into it overall. I love Helena, mostly.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I binged it for a little bit and burned out in season 3, I think. I'll definitely pick it back up again, but damn it's nice to see a cool TV show with lots of female leads.

It's definitely not perfect and drags occasionally (like shows that attempt way too many twists in too short of a time without enough explanation tend to), but I was really into it overall. I love Helena, mostly.

I was not down on season 3 like some people were, but I will say that season 4 really tightens up the story and the show is definitely better for it. It's my favorite season, for sure.

(Helena is best clone.)

Dragon_Puncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@vocalcannibal: Season 3 is by far the worst season, but I do really enjoy it overall. The story doesn't always make a lot of sense, but the show is a master class in acting from Tatiana Maslany and she is always a joy to watch.

Watching the small nuances when clones have to disguise themselves as other clones (which luckily happens a lot!) always puts a smile on my face :)

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By azrailx

its starts strong and then head downward pretty quick.

The acting by Tatlani is good throughout.