• 164 results
#151 Posted by Dannik (44 posts) -

I wouldn't discourage someone else from doing it but I don't think I could do it myself because man, that shit still hurts =[

True

And man this is amazing work once again Fob, IF you do feel generous i think everyone here would love to see more (anyone from the GB crew). Thanks for the hard work!! :)

#152 Edited by fetchfox (1361 posts) -

Amazing work on this, would definitely use it (if I played the game...).

#153 Posted by Imensae (142 posts) -

Anyone know if it's possible to add this sprite to the GOG version of the game?

#154 Edited by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

@imensae said:

Anyone know if it's possible to add this sprite to the GOG version of the game?

I'm pretty sure you just need to find the file location and replace them. Shouldn't be any different besides finding the right directory. Let me know if it works =D

#157 Posted by OrangeLadBoy (42 posts) -

Fantastic wish I worked for Vita.

#158 Posted by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

Just FYI, updated the files to work with the new Spelunky Update that hit. Here it is.

#160 Posted by Chrjz (338 posts) -

Where can I download this? The link appears to not be working.

#161 Posted by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

@chrjz said:

I updated the link in the OP. Looks like that site takes down files after a while or something. Here you go =] http://www.filedropper.com/alltex

#162 Edited by Chrjz (338 posts) -

@chrjz said:

I updated the link in the OP. Looks like that site takes down files after a while or something. Here you go =] http://www.filedropper.com/alltex

Thank you

#167 Posted by d0rado (31 posts) -

@fobwashed: The link appears to be dead again. Sorry to bother you, but can you re-host the file?

#168 Posted by cannonballBAM (609 posts) -
#169 Posted by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

@fobwashed: Will there be a new link soon?

Didn't know the old one was down. Sorry >,<

I haven't messed with Spelunky of the files in a while. I'll reply to you again if I can find them and reupload em to a site =]

#170 Edited by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

@d0rado said:

@fobwashed: The link appears to be dead again. Sorry to bother you, but can you re-host the file?

@fobwashed: Will there be a new link soon?

Okay, tried uploading to a different site. Link is in the OP. Please let me know if it works or doesn't work =]

#171 Posted by galloughs (192 posts) -

I laughed out loud when I saw this, and I can't wait to get home and try it out, it looks great. Thanks for the hard work, duder!

#172 Edited by Fobwashed (2229 posts) -

I laughed out loud when I saw this, and I can't wait to get home and try it out, it looks great. Thanks for the hard work, duder!

Enjoy and thanks! =]