• 118 results
#51 Posted by csl316 (9748 posts) -

@csl316 said:

I don't think the staff is qualified to say if it's legal. But it's cool!

Well, I guess that might be true but for me, their opinions are the only ones I care about. This whole thing is way too small scale for anyone to take notice or care. The Papers, Please shirts ended up costing just around $1k to manufacture and I sold em all at cost. I made a little scratch from duders giving me small tips which I super appreciated but if I broke those tips down against the time it took me to do all that plus hump all the shirts around PAX (not to mention my typical rates for designs/art) it doesn't amount to nearly what you'd have to pay me to do it for something I didn't care about =]

Oh, the fact that this is happening is super cool. I like the fact that their approach is "seems awesome, do it."

Like when they were asked about suing Gamebomb.ru.

#52 Posted by Pushtoclose (40 posts) -

@fobwashed can I get a medium? I've always wanted to get one of you shirts but always caught the posts to late.

#53 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@fobwashed can I get a medium? I've always wanted to get one of you shirts but always caught the posts to late.

Damn, I guess I missed you at East? Got you down for a M =]

#54 Posted by GValo (301 posts) -

One of these days I'm going to be able to afford going to Pax and I'll be going for the panel and these shirts

#55 Posted by JeanLuc (3614 posts) -

Love the design. Bummer I can't go to every PAX :(

#56 Edited by Frootsnax (74 posts) -

@fobwashed I'm hoping to make it to Prime this year too. Put me down for another XL. Here's to hoping we get badges!

#57 Edited by Lando81 (46 posts) -

LandonVanBus on Twitter, I'll take a medium.

#58 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@gvalo said:

One of these days I'm going to be able to afford going to Pax and I'll be going for the panel and these shirts

=]

@jeanluc said:

Totes saw you at East tho! Saw ur ID and urrythang~!

@fobwashed I'm hoping to make it to Prime this year too. Put me down for another XL. Here's to hoping we get badges!

Same here =] Gotcha down.

@lando81 said:

LandonVanBus on Twitter, I'll take a medium.

Gotcha good sir.

#59 Edited by JeanLuc (3614 posts) -
@jeanluc said:

That's true! It was cool meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you at the next PAX East.

#60 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@jeanluc said:
@fobwashed said:
@jeanluc said:

That's true! It was cool meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you at the next PAX East.

I made it out there last time but I'm totally unsure whether I'd do it again. It was totally super fun and Boston is a blast but man... it's faaaaaar~~

#61 Posted by Meepasaurus (232 posts) -

@fobwashed You can put me down for a large! Hope I can make it.

Also I finally checked my streetpassed Shadow Links from PAX East and fought someone named Fobwashed. Not sure if that was you. :P

#62 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@fobwashed You can put me down for a large! Hope I can make it.

Also I finally checked my streetpassed Shadow Links from PAX East and fought someone named Fobwashed. Not sure if that was you. :P

I imagine it was =P And I gotchu down for a Large! I'll be in touch once the tickets actually go on sale so keep an eye on your PMs =]

#63 Posted by MarkJW (117 posts) -

Fobbie, Enforcer guy here. Thanks so much for selling me a leftover at East, I love it. :3

I'll preorder like a good person this time!

Mark Wilhelm - Large

#64 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@markjw said:

Fobbie, Enforcer guy here. Thanks so much for selling me a leftover at East, I love it. :3

Mark Wilhelm - Large

Hey yea. I think I remember you. Did you have a laptop? Anyway, gotcha down for a Large. See you at Prime =]

#65 Posted by big_jon (5808 posts) -

Large good sir.

#66 Edited by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@big_jon said:

Large good sir.

Gotcha. Large_jon =D

#67 Posted by MarkJW (117 posts) -

@markjw said:

Mark Wilhelm - Large

Hey yea. I think I remember you. Did you have a laptop? Anyway, gotcha down for a Large. See you at Prime =]

Yes, laptop with prototype game I haven't been able to work on for weeks now. D:

#68 Posted by Frootsnax (74 posts) -

@fobwashed: Rad man, thanks!

Side note: I noticed you were local to the Seattle Area. I'll be out around there at PAX Prime time visiting my In-Laws even if I don't get badges. I might just stare longingly at the convention center.

I'm pretty crazy about checking for badges though, so I'll probably still be there.

#69 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@fobwashed: Rad man, thanks!

Side note: I noticed you were local to the Seattle Area. I'll be out around there at PAX Prime time visiting my In-Laws even if I don't get badges. I might just stare longingly at the convention center.

I'm pretty crazy about checking for badges though, so I'll probably still be there.

If u don't got a ticket but you can make it to the convention center, I can prob still meet you and hook one up =] We'll figure it out once the ticket stuff settles. The site has changed from "Sold Out" to "Soon" so it'll only be a day or two till we know!

#70 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

So, now that PAX tickets have come and gone. If you've put down an order and umm... aren't going =[ plz let me know so I can remove from list....

On the flip side, if you ARE going. Hey... wanna get a shirt?

#71 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1211 posts) -

Can you do a 3XLT? If not, a 4XL will have to do.

#72 Posted by DarkPants (68 posts) -

@fobwashed: Got my Prime Day Passes, an XL for me please :)

#73 Edited by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

I'm pretty sure I can do either or. But it'll end up costing like $3 more than the Large. I'll have final pricing once I know how many shirts I'm ordering but I'm guessing even for a 3X or 4X, it wouldn't be any more than say $20ish. Lemme know

#74 Edited by aquacadet (239 posts) -
#75 Posted by arthup (8 posts) -

Arthup - XXL.

Thanks!

#76 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1211 posts) -

@icicle7x3 said:

I'm pretty sure I can do either or. But it'll end up costing like $3 more than the Large. I'll have final pricing once I know how many shirts I'm ordering but I'm guessing even for a 3X or 4X, it wouldn't be any more than say $20ish. Lemme know

Im used to paying more for my clothes, the curse of being big and tall. It's all good. Probably should just do 4XL, that would be easier I feel.

#77 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -
#78 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@fobwashed said:

@icicle7x3 said:

Im used to paying more for my clothes, the curse of being big and tall. It's all good. Probably should just do 4XL, that would be easier I feel.

Gotcha. If it turns out I can't get a 4XL, I'll holla at you =]

#79 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1211 posts) -

@icicle7x3 said:

@fobwashed said:

@icicle7x3 said:

Gotcha. If it turns out I can't get a 4XL, I'll holla at you =]

Thanks. No problem if you can't.

#80 Posted by chillwinston (10 posts) -

Would I be able to get a Medium? Please and thank you!

#81 Posted by Angouri (233 posts) -

Would love a 2XL!

#82 Posted by HodenJoe (2 posts) -

I definitely want one, especially now that I have my badges ordered! A large please.

#83 Edited by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

Would I be able to get a Medium? Please and thank you!

Yes you can!

@angouri said:

Would love a 2XL!

2XL, gotcha =D

@hodenjoe said:

I definitely want one, especially now that I have my badges ordered! A large please.

I got my badges as well. Excite =]

#84 Edited by AlwaysBeClothing (1517 posts) -

Ah why not, I'll force you to carry one more shirt along.

2XL yo, hopefully I can pick it up early so you won't have to worry about it too long.

#85 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

Ah why not, I'll force you to carry one more shirt along.

2XL yo, hopefully I can pick it up early so you won't have to worry about it too long.

I think I'm going to not do the spare shirts this time around so it'll be way easier on me =] Also, I dumped all the pre-ordered shirts early on the first day so it wasn't really a problem at all! Look forward to meetin ya!

#86 Posted by Butano (1805 posts) -

@fobwashed Managed to get tickets this year! I'd like a Large, please!

#87 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@butano said:

@fobwashed Managed to get tickets this year! I'd like a Large, please!

Woop Woop! See you there. Large it is!

#88 Posted by sb5k (53 posts) -

@fobwashed: You've done it again man! I would love a small please :D

#89 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@sb5k said:

@fobwashed: You've done it again man! I would love a small please :D

Ty, and I'll see u at pax. With a small shirt =P

#90 Posted by Mafoogley (5 posts) -

Looks like I'll be going all 4 days this year (not sure how I managed to pull that off). Can I still throw my name in for a large?

#91 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

Looks like I'll be going all 4 days this year (not sure how I managed to pull that off). Can I still throw my name in for a large?

Of course, I'll prolly keep this open till about 7 or 8 weeks out from PAX =]

#92 Posted by Mendelson9 (412 posts) -

@fobwashed: Got a Friday pass. Can you put me down for a large? Thanks.

#93 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -
#94 Edited by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

Ended up picking up a leftover from you at the GB/GS meetup at PAX East. It's a great shirt! Definitely want to get in on this at Prime.

Keep up the good work man! (I wear a medium)

@newhaap said:

A Medium for me please!

Hey duders, could I ask you to delete the quoted comments from this thread? (as of this writing, comment 1 and comment 4) I need to get control of the first post after the blog so that I can update who's on the list in a forum post instead of editing the main blog because the site won't let me edit the blog from the forums. It'd help out a lot! You're obviously still on the list! Thanks =D

#95 Posted by wafflestomp (255 posts) -

In. XXL. Thanks, Duder!

#96 Posted by chuckiesmals (2 posts) -

I'll be there for the four days, I'm unfortunately in between a L and XL ... so put me down for both (i'll pay of course) thanks!

#97 Posted by newhaap (444 posts) -

@fobwashed: Done!

I didn't get a badge though :( I got in the order path queue about 45 mins after they went up for sale I think, and stayed there until they're all gone. I live in the Seattle area though so I can still come and pick up the shirt from you.

#98 Posted by Mafoogley (5 posts) -

@newhaap: I got in the queue about 5 minutes after they went up and I was barely able to get mine before they sold out.

#99 Posted by Fobwashed (2280 posts) -

@newhaap said:

@fobwashed: Done!

I didn't get a badge though :( I got in the order path queue about 45 mins after they went up for sale I think, and stayed there until they're all gone. I live in the Seattle area though so I can still come and pick up the shirt from you.

I'm sure we should be able to work something out. Especially since I'll no doubt have to walk between venues and whatnot. Maybe we could all set up some kinda duder meetup for lunch or something =] I'll keep you in the loop once I start the PM chain!

#100 Posted by newhaap (444 posts) -