#1 Posted by Kieran_ES (258 posts) -

How many time have you built your own PC? Gotten tired of it?

#2 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Once, and uh, no?

#3 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

I've built about 10+ PCs for other people in my lifetime using shitty pieces of hardware. It's really just a matter of sticking bits here and there really. The only real technical PC construction I've done with PCs is building my own one, which I still use to this day.

#4 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

I have never physically built my own computer. I've changed, and set in some new hardware in my rig but never built from scratch. Have only ordered parts and gotten PROOOOS to do the dirty work for me.

#5 Posted by Wicked_Wumpus (174 posts) -

Yup I've built one and it was awesome.  Would definitely do it again.

#6 Posted by Raakill (870 posts) -

I built every desktop I ever owned. The only tiring thing is when you run into problems, hardware conflicts and such.

#7 Posted by raddevon (437 posts) -

I've built two of my own, and, yes, I am totally bored with it. For my last system, I ordered and let them assemble it for me. It worked right out of the box without any tinkering!

#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

None. I want to, but i never have the money and know that when I do i will criss cross some wire and cause a fire or electrocute myself in some weird way that gives me super powers. Hmmm....

#9 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Built 3. Have disassembled and reassembled a few times as well.  <3 building computers, its a hobby that only arises once every 2-3 years.

#10 Posted by threeve (199 posts) -

Yeah I enjoy it as well, it's sort of an addiction and I get cravings for upgrades about once a year.  I built a computer for my office and have done a few for home as well as some for friends and family over the last several years.  Always on a tight budget.

#11 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

kind of, i switch out video cards sometimes. i think it is time to buy new motherboard, CPU, power supply, and maybe video card.

#12 Edited by commodore64 (112 posts) -

I built a i5/5870 system a few months ago. I'd do it more often if I had the money.