Penny Arcade Print Giveaway!

echelon11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By echelon11

Due to a recent shipping mishap, I have ended up with two print copies ofThe Hawk and the Hare; a four page series of strips from Penny Arcade’s lauded sporadic epic, the Cardboard Tube Samurai.

I don’t think my wife would love the idea of hanging two sets of the prints in our house, so I’ve decided to give one set away to a lucky Whiskey Media premium member! All you have to do to go into the running for these amazing prints is reply to this post with a short story in the style of/inspired by the Cardboard Tube Samurai, depicting an epic battle between two Whiskey Media staffers of your choice. Our favorite response will receive these gorgeous prints, while the two runners up will each receive a code redeemable for $10 from the Whiskey Store.

For inspiration, go and check out the CTS back catalogue and the character entry in the PA Wikipeda page.

Entries close at midnight (PDT) on November 12th. If you're not already a premium member, but were considering it and would also like to enter the competition, go ahead and post your entry. The membership status of entrants will only be checked at closure of the competition. Good luck!

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I was super excited because I love Penny Arcade to the point where I own a lot of their merch and all their books.

Sad that this is only premium members though.