• 140 results
#1 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (674 posts) -

#2 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (674 posts) -

I just recently started to drink pop again and am wondering on what brand of pop the Bomb community prefers. I'm more of a Coke guy myself. Makes me feel more classy then if I were to drink Pepsi.

#3 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

Pepsi. In a restaurant, I hate it when I ask for a manly Pepsi and I'm getting Coke. Fuck Coca-Cola. It's for pussies. As for Dr.Pepper, it's shit. No one drinks this in Canada.

#4 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I don't know why they'd have to be mutually exclusive, I like both.

#5 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Water.

But when I used to drink soda, Coke.

#6 Posted by AmatureIdiot (1060 posts) -

I prefer Dr Pepper over the both of them. I used to like Pepsi more but Coca Cola is winning me round.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (4857 posts) -

DP duh

#8 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Coke is dogshit when compared to Pepsi.

#9 Posted by TobbRobb (4549 posts) -

I switch between Pepsi and Coke depending on which one I've had the most recently. Keep them both fairly fresh and tasty, while just drinking one makes it stale.

Dr. Pepper is for assholes.

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21200 posts) -

Pepsi Max. Dr Pepper's also quite nice, too, but regular Cola is fucking gross. Cherry Coke is alright, but even then I much prefer Cherry Pepsi.

#11 Posted by ahab88 (237 posts) -

I grew up in a Coke family in Texas, but when I was about 13 or so we visited the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco. I had a genuine old school style Soda fountain original recipe Dr. Pepper. That drink converted me for life. Of course no DP has tasted as good as that first hit.

#12 Posted by Marcsman (3088 posts) -

Neither. Beer or water. Soda sucks

#13 Posted by dutch42 (533 posts) -

Coke. All day.

#14 Posted by John1912 (1811 posts) -

@Klei said:

Pepsi. In a restaurant, I hate it when I ask for a manly Pepsi and I'm getting Coke. Fuck Coca-Cola. It's for pussies. As for Dr.Pepper, it's shit. No one drinks this in Canada.

Lol, I always felt Pepsi was just watered down Coke. Pepsi's for bitches! :p

#15 Posted by Incapability (197 posts) -

Y'all should check out the experimentation done by the likes of Martin Lindstrom, with regards to stuff like the Pepsi Challenge - during blind taste tests, people are majorly in favor of Pepsi, but when people know they're choosing between Coke and Pepsi, Coke is marginally preferred.

So I'm not saying you like Coke because of the brand, but you're probably way into Coke because of the brand.

#16 Posted by Revan_NL (332 posts) -

Here in the Netherlands everyone basically prefers Coca Cola over Pepsi. I don't know if Coke or Pepsi in the US use high-fructose corn syrup instead of sugar, which might effect the taste. Personally I don't like Pepsi at all. Coke Zero is my soda of choice.

#17 Posted by AdzPearson (201 posts) -

Pepsi. I know, such a surprise. My profile doesn't hint towards it all... XD

I will drink Coke now and again (Cherry in particular), but I prefer Pepsi by miles. As for Dr Pepper, it's another of my favourites. Such a weird, but awesome drink.

#18 Posted by Fattony12000 (6940 posts) -

THAT DOPE DRE DRE.

#19 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4901 posts) -

Coca-Cola, but if I can choose, I would choose tea.

#20 Posted by rahulricky (208 posts) -

Pepsi Max given the choice, otherwise Coke.

#21 Posted by 49th (2666 posts) -

I prefer Pepsi, but I will usually just ask for Coke since that's what they usually have.

#22 Posted by cutyoface (539 posts) -

I prefer Dr Pepper.

#23 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Pepsi has no taste. Pepsi is carbonated water with food coloring. I realized this after nearly exclusively drinking Coca Cola for many years, (product of where I lived and not necessarily a choice). I went back to Pepsi once and I was like, "why does this taste like nothing?"

#24 Posted by believer258 (11554 posts) -

Pepsi

#25 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

That Dr. Pepper son.

Between Coke and Pepsi, Coke.

#26 Edited by EchoEcho (813 posts) -

I drink Coca-Cola. I don't know what it is about Pepsi, but I just can't stand it. Dr. Pepper is also good, but I have to be in the mood for it to really enjoy it. Coke with Lime was my go-to for a long time, but then they stopped selling it where I live, which fucking sucks. So now I'm back to Classic or Vanilla. Used to really like Cherry Coke when I was in my teens, but for whatever reason I don't much care for it anymore.

@Klei said:

Kind of funny you should say that, because most of the people I know who drink Pepsi say they prefer it because it's sweeter and less harsh than Coca-Cola...

#27 Posted by Example1013 (4833 posts) -

The vast majority of people can't actually tell the difference between pepsi and coke in a blind taste test. I don't actually have a preference, neither of them are spectacular so much as ubiquitous, so my preference is for better-tasting soda, but I'll drink either as there's often little choice in the matter.

#28 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

I love "Hecho en Mexico" Pepsi I can get around here. Probably because they come in glass and still use real sugar.

#29 Posted by super2j (1650 posts) -

coca cola and a close second with dr.pepper.

#30 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

Coke man. Fuck Pepsi. Do I look French Canadian to you?

#31 Posted by Rotten_Avocado (82 posts) -

I love diet coke even though Coke has people murdered in south america with they try to unionize.

I just can't switch to pepsi. I guess the blood mixed in tastes too good.

#32 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -
@Jams

I love "Hecho en Mexico" Pepsi I can get around here. Probably because they come in glass and still use real sugar.

Funny enough, the Coca-Cola out of Mexico is the best for the exact same reasons.
#33 Posted by IAmNotBatman (625 posts) -

Between Pepsi and Coke then definitely Pepsi, feel like I'm expressing self destructive behavior when drinking Coke for whatever reason. Dr. Pepper tastes so weird to me that I think I like it the most.

#34 Posted by pigmartyr (211 posts) -

Sodastream. Namely Sodastream Energy.

#35 Posted by bonbolapti (1596 posts) -

Dr. Pepper tastes pretty awesome when you warm it up.

#36 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

I prefer Barqs Root Beer. I love the taste of Root Beer but always hated the lack of a bite to it. As for just a regular cola, I tend to get sick of both actually. After a while I just get kind of tired of the one brand and once I switch I enjoy cola again for another month then I gotta switch back. So I tend to do a month or two of coke zero then switch to the Pepsi equivalent. Though really it all comes down to what's on sale at the grocery store. They tend to cycle between Coke and Pepsi products.

#37 Posted by notdavid (815 posts) -

@Jams said:

We've got that where I live, too. I have no idea WHY we have it, because it's the god damn midwest. Everyone's either racist, or they don't give a shit about real sugar. Plus, we're really fucking far away from Mexico. I dig it though. If I can't find that or Pepsi Throwback, I just go with regular Coke.

#38 Posted by Getz (2986 posts) -

Regular Coke, Diet Pepsi.

#39 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@notdavid said:

@Jams said:

We've got that where I live, too. I have no idea WHY we have it, because it's the god damn midwest. Everyone's either racist, or they don't give a shit about real sugar. Plus, we're really fucking far away from Mexico. I dig it though. If I can't find that or Pepsi Throwback, I just go with regular Coke.

oh shit man I forgot about throwbacks. They usually trump any other soda.

#40 Posted by Animasta (14632 posts) -

I am not a scientist so I don't drink Dr. Pepper

Pepsi is boss

#41 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

Coca-Cola, how could you pick anything else?

#42 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

@Klei said:

I wonder if the Pepsi in Canada tastes the same. I was always a Coke man until I moved to the US and tasted the Pepsi here. Tastes way better. In Israel it just tastes like cough syrup.

#43 Posted by DeathByWaffle (628 posts) -

I grew up drinking Coke way more than Pepsi, but Pepsi is totally good also. I don't understand people with such fierce brand allegiance to one or the other - maybe it's the power of marketing? I do realize that there is a taste difference between the two, but they still taste enough alike that I don't understand how people adore one and hate the other.

#44 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

From cans / bottles: Pepsi (Coke feels flat this way. Then again, that was never how sodas were supposed to be drunk.)

From fountains: Coke

@TobbRobb said:

Dr. Pepper is for assholes.

That is an entirely unnecessary statement.

#45 Posted by Aronleon (727 posts) -

Just like CM Punk says " I like Pepsi"

#46 Posted by Sergio (2033 posts) -

Coke (usually Zero). If I want a Pepsi, I open a Coke and leave it out for the day, so it has the same flat taste as a Pepsi.

#47 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -

I like regular Coke but not Diet Coke, and Diet Pepsi but not regular Pepsi.

#48 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Pepsi has that same, cheap taste that knock-off cola's have.

I'm pretty fond of Coke... and when I say pretty fond I mean I fucking love it.

Really like Dr. Pepper, too. Cherry Coke is an acceptable alternative.

#49 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

I find pepsi too sugary. Coke is more bitter and has more kick to it.

#50 Posted by Animasta (14632 posts) -

@GetEveryone said:

Pepsi has that same, cheap taste that knock-off cola's have.

I'm pretty fond of Coke... and when I say pretty fond I mean I fucking love it.

Really like Dr. Pepper, too. Cherry Coke is an acceptable alternative.

no it doesn't, I've been drinking cheap ass cola from food 4 less cause I'm poor and pepsi is way better.