Persona 4 Endurance Run Weight Loss Thing: August 18, 2012

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

I did not run yesterday, nor will I be running today, Sunday, or this upcoming Monday.

I am away from my treadmill, with my girlfriend this weekend.

I will resume exercising when I get home on Tuesday.

To make this post worthwhile I might as well say something about video games.

I am currently beta testing a certain sifi MMO Shooter. It is highly anticipated etc.

Still trying to figure out which faction I would like to play as, but it is difficult.

Faction 1 - Very effective weaponry and vehicles. Downside - Very conventional shooter feel, also everyone and their grandmother plays as them (aka very popular, meaning they are not the underdogs, I like being the underdog, it is usually something I like to look for when trying to choose a faction in any game.)

Faction 2 - Very similar to faction 1 but with a few more unique features. They hit hard, which as a numbers person, can not argue with. One thing that really attracts me to them is they seem to have a higher level of maturity to them (this is obviously hard to gauge since it is a beta but none the less this is what I have found). Less 12 year olds who don't know how to attack or defend play as this faction.

Faction 3 - My dream faction really. They may have what seems like a majority of people interested in them, but most people hate them, and are the obvious under dog despite having some really cool tech and weaponry. The only downside, and this is a big one, and the reason why I call this my dream faction, is that literally everyone I know would never play as them in a million years. Seeing as everyone I know who is interested in this game played the first one, and learned at a very young age (like a religion almost) to hate them. They look cool, have cool guns and they're vehicles are different and after what seems like 2 decades of playing conventional shooters I would gladly join this faction over the others just for a change in game play, but I would have no one to play with :/

Of course.... there is absolutely nothing stopping me from changing my mind during the course of the beta. I could over time grow fond of any of the 3 factions. And also there is nothing stopping me from "Main-ing" as the 3rd faction when the game comes out, and playing with my friends on another server when they are online. Thus having the best of both worlds. Hmmm something to think about ....

-G0rd

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

I did not run yesterday, nor will I be running today, Sunday, or this upcoming Monday.

I am away from my treadmill, with my girlfriend this weekend.

I will resume exercising when I get home on Tuesday.

To make this post worthwhile I might as well say something about video games.

I am currently beta testing a certain sifi MMO Shooter. It is highly anticipated etc.

Still trying to figure out which faction I would like to play as, but it is difficult.

Faction 1 - Very effective weaponry and vehicles. Downside - Very conventional shooter feel, also everyone and their grandmother plays as them (aka very popular, meaning they are not the underdogs, I like being the underdog, it is usually something I like to look for when trying to choose a faction in any game.)

Faction 2 - Very similar to faction 1 but with a few more unique features. They hit hard, which as a numbers person, can not argue with. One thing that really attracts me to them is they seem to have a higher level of maturity to them (this is obviously hard to gauge since it is a beta but none the less this is what I have found). Less 12 year olds who don't know how to attack or defend play as this faction.

Faction 3 - My dream faction really. They may have what seems like a majority of people interested in them, but most people hate them, and are the obvious under dog despite having some really cool tech and weaponry. The only downside, and this is a big one, and the reason why I call this my dream faction, is that literally everyone I know would never play as them in a million years. Seeing as everyone I know who is interested in this game played the first one, and learned at a very young age (like a religion almost) to hate them. They look cool, have cool guns and they're vehicles are different and after what seems like 2 decades of playing conventional shooters I would gladly join this faction over the others just for a change in game play, but I would have no one to play with :/

Of course.... there is absolutely nothing stopping me from changing my mind during the course of the beta. I could over time grow fond of any of the 3 factions. And also there is nothing stopping me from "Main-ing" as the 3rd faction when the game comes out, and playing with my friends on another server when they are online. Thus having the best of both worlds. Hmmm something to think about ....

-G0rd

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Vanu Sovereignty 4 LYFE

martyarf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By martyarf

you can run without a treadmill. i'm not buying that excuse!