• 90 results
#1 Posted by DoctorSage (160 posts) -

I like a regular cheese and pepperoni (especially from a local place called Mister Pizza) cooked in the oven until the cheese browns.

And yourselves?

#2 Posted by LTSmash (638 posts) -

Pepperoni & jalapeño

#3 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -

Pepperoni. Sometimes just cheese if it's really good cheese. I like my pizza nice and simple.

#4 Posted by kgb0515 (411 posts) -

Grilled.

#5 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I know these two asian kids who have to put everything on their pizzas because they feel it would be a waste of money not to.

I like my pizza plain, pepperoni and cheese, sometimes with some sausage.

#6 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

All of the meat and preferably round.

#7 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

I like my pizza from Nick's Pizza in Apple Valley California.... Pepperoni, Sausage, Canadian Bacon, Ham, fresh olives, jalepeno's, onion and extra, extra cheese. Slightly fried on top. They do this by flipping the pizza in the oven after it's cooked. I also like some Tobasco sauce on it, but only when I feel crazy.

#8 Posted by Maajin (1074 posts) -

Chicken breast pizza.

#9 Posted by DoctorSage (160 posts) -

@Rudyftw said:

Slightly fried on top. They do this by flipping the pizza in the oven after it's cooked.

I'll have to try this one day.

#10 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Slammed into my mouth ASAP.

#11 Posted by SMTDante89 (2600 posts) -

Plain cheese myself.

#12 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@DoctorSage: You have to. One you go fried, there's no going back.

#13 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

Deep pan with chicken, mixed peppers and Roquito chillies. BBQ base. PERFECT.

#14 Posted by cutyoface (547 posts) -

I always pick between peperoni or just cheese.

#15 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

Extra cheese, chicken parm, or honey BBQ chicken with new york style crust. non of that deep dish crap. Best pizza is here in the NY tri-state area.

#16 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

Pepperoni and Mushrooms.

#17 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

Ham, pineapple, mushrooms, extra cheese, no sauce, stuffed crust.

#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Regular cheese, eight slice whole pizza, I eat it all top-down.

#19 Posted by JonSmith (171 posts) -

Pepperoni and bacon. No bacon strips.

#20 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Head cheese and pickled beets with just a splash of soy sauce on top.

#21 Posted by SexualBubblegumX (542 posts) -

Onions.... LOTS of onions.

#22 Posted by Conzed92 (166 posts) -

Hmmm... Ham, cheese and pepperoni...

Unfortunately I have celiacs'. I can't even remember the last time I had pizza...

#23 Posted by LittleBigJono (252 posts) -

as long as it doesn't have anchovies (is that how you spell it?) i find most pizzas delicious

#24 Posted by JasonR86 (9744 posts) -

Like I like my women; hot.

#25 Posted by damnboyadvance (4061 posts) -

Extra cheese. Lots and lots of cheese.

#26 Posted by StormTrooper (41 posts) -

sausage, onions, mushrooms and either anchovies or green olives. with green olives and anchovies it gets too salty. OH! and extra sauce. ...and well done.

#27 Posted by Aronman789 (2682 posts) -

Extra cheese and mushrooms, with a side of buffalo wings. No ranch or blue cheese.

#28 Posted by TooWalrus (13237 posts) -

I honestly thought I'd be sick of pizza by now, but after working in a pizza joint for 3 years I still fuckin' love it. My favorite is our deep dish extra cheese & pepperoni, cold.

#29 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

pepperoni or just cheese usually.

#30 Posted by AURON570 (1674 posts) -

Chicken and pineapple.

#31 Edited by bybeach (4901 posts) -

Whats called 'Supreme' with Canadian bacon instead of ham, artichoke hearts instead of green pepper/onion. rest is mushroom, olive, pepperoni, linguicia. Or just salami and pepperoni pizza works just fine, also. Got to have red pepper regardless.

I remember some good 'square' pizzas, and of course except they are too heavy, chicago/dinner pizzas.

#32 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Pepperoni and bacon if the bacon is decent. Sometimes ham if the ham is good (I find that only a few places have good ham for pizzas).

#33 Edited by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

Every meat they have on the menu plus double cheese and even though I can't find a pizza place that offers it anymore, stuffed crust.

#34 Posted by DrHawking (214 posts) -

Its a toss up between pepperoni, sliced mozzarella,and basil leaf or a buffalo chicken pizza. Either way is top tier pizza.

#35 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I have recently figured out the absolute best way to make you're own pizza at home. You can do it in a toaster oven and it's super cheap.

Buy a loaf of french bread, mozzarella cheese, and whatever toppings you want. I like chorizo, tomatoes, red onions, jalepenos, and black olives. The other important ingredient is the sauce. I found a sun dried tomato spread that tastes fucking incredible. Slice a chunk of the bread, then cut that through the side like a sandwich. Then put on the tomato spread, cheese and toppings. Pre-heat the oven at 400 degrees, then bake for about ten to twelve minutes. I then finish it off with hot sauce and parmesan cheese on top. It's incredible, better than most stuff you can buy at a shop.

#36 Posted by Dalai (7042 posts) -

It just needs to be edible.

But if I had to choose... crispy, thin crust, extra cheese, pepperoni and bacon.

#37 Posted by Butano (1746 posts) -

It at least needs to have a cheese-stuffed crust. Soooo good!

#38 Posted by FateOfNever (1848 posts) -

Hamburger, pineapple, and cream cheese. It's amazing.

#39 Posted by SpencerTucksen (423 posts) -

Pepperoni, Pineapple, extra cheese. It's the shiznit.

#40 Posted by d_breeze (223 posts) -

Deep dish ham and pineapple... now I really want to order a pizza...

#41 Edited by PandaShake (392 posts) -

Any meats + jalapenos, onions and anchovies.

If it wasn't for futurama, I wouldn't be so addicted to anchovies on pizza.

#42 Posted by ConfusedOwl (952 posts) -

Pepperoni, Bacon, sausage, just load it up with tons of different meats and tons of pizza sauce and I'll love it.

#43 Posted by President_Barackbar (3467 posts) -

Meat lovers or just sausage if I can't get meat lovers.

#44 Posted by Subjugation (4725 posts) -

All over my body.

#45 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:

Pepperoni. Sometimes just cheese if it's really good cheese. I like my pizza nice and simple.

Same here. But the Pepperonis gotta be good. Ive had fresh cut ones for a long time now. And that frozen crap lots of places use are nasty now.  

ALso toss in stuff crust. 
#46 Posted by DukesT3 (1933 posts) -

Four different types of cheese and lots of it, mushrooms, pepperonis and jalepenos. Mmm - fucking - hmmm!!

#47 Posted by Doctorchimp (4078 posts) -

Deep Dish/Pan

with everything on it.

#48 Posted by mlarrabee (2993 posts) -

@Rudyftw: You took the very words from my mouth. Except for the "Nick's Pizza" part. We haven't got any here, unfortunately.

#49 Posted by Harpell (174 posts) -

Pepperoni. I'll take other meat toppings, but I'm not paying extra for it. Veggies are a no go.

#50 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (418 posts) -

A huge thin crust pizza with olives and pepperoni please.