Posted by Colorwind (234 posts) -

I picked up six games during the PlayStation Store Flash Sale this past weekend. I got Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, CTR: Crash Team Racing, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage, Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Super Stardust HD. I used to own all these games back in the day and finished them all so I can’t wait to go through them again. The one exception is Super Stardust HD, which I’ve only played the demo of. I’ve heard great things about that game so I hope to jump into that game soon.

#1 Posted by SavePoint (100 posts) -

I picked up all of the Crash and Spyro games as well. I was pretty annoyed when I then realized they weren't available to play on the Vita. However, it seems Sony was keeping it a secret that they were planning on making those games available a few days later as I checked my Vita this morning and was able to install them now. I'm pretty happy I picked them up... and only $0.99/each, great deal. I have barely played a Crash Bandicoot game so I'm pretty excited to go through these classics.

#2 Posted by Accolade (317 posts) -

I picked up the Trials knockoff and Echochrome ii.

#3 Posted by MightyDuck (1521 posts) -

I picked up the first Red Faction.

After hearing that more ps1 games are now playable on the Vita, I'm kicking myself! Would have definitely been up for some Crash 1 and CTR.

#4 Posted by csl316 (8475 posts) -

Loved Crash 2 and CTR so it's nice to have them on the go. Got Retro/Grade to support Matt a bit.

But honestly, I could've bought just about everything on that list.

#5 Posted by bslayer (222 posts) -

I picked up the jurassic park bundle (bad I know, but c'mon, it was 99 cents), the tales of monkey island bundle, the sam & max bundle, and tokyo jungle.