#1 Edited by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

So after listening to a few episodes of Rebel FM, I deemed it awesome enough to be a weekly thing like the Bombcast and so as I did with the Bombcast, I started from the beginning. I'm only on episode 25 and for anyone who listens, it's the episode they are deciding on the new intro music sent in by listeners.  

Now, I've tried listening to this episode with different media players, right in the browser, and on my iPod, but it's always screwed up! It'll play alternating 10 second chunks of the first half of the cast then the second, making it hard to follow both conversations at once. It can't have been intentional because I looked at the comments from when it aired and there was no mention of any problems like this. Can someone else try listening and tell me what you get? Here's the direct link

If it's played the right way, it should start with the usual "You are now in possession of the Rebel FM podcast" intro.

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

yes, i'm getting this too. i don't listen to rebel FM but part of me thinks that this is intentional 

#3 Posted by zombie2011 (4973 posts) -

Why are you listening to old podcasts? 

It says the episode is discussing Battlefield: 1943 and Ghostbusters!!! I don't understand why you're listening to old news, you already know how these games turn out.

#4 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -
@zombie2011 said:
" Why are you listening to old podcasts?  It says the episode is discussing Battlefield: 1943 and Ghostbusters!!! I don't understand why you're listening to old news, you already know how these games turn out. "
Half the podcast is hilarious banter and funny stories about them shitting their pants, so why not listen? :P Seriously though, one third is listener questions which is not normally time-sensitive and it's still interesting to hear their opinions on these things, even if it's not recent.