#1 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

Hey duders, there was a while ago, on this forum, a post on how poop is processed. it was detailed and very interesting, but i can't find it!

can anyone help?

thanks

#2 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -

I expect great things from this thread, guys. Now, get to it.

#3 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (952 posts) -

How it's Made: Poop

#4 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

like the way poop is processed inside your body before it's ready for shipment?

#5 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1784 posts) -

@officegamer: I think it was about the steak made of out human fecal matter.

#6 Posted by TheHBK (5411 posts) -

Well I don't know how it is supposed to be processed, but obviously it didn't happen like it was supposed to today. Incidentally, I take pictures of my greatest.. hits. But today I was just in pain. Went 3 times in a couple of hours. It was the soft pebble style kind where it came out rushing but not as one cohesive unit so it spread out in the water.. And that repeated two more times. It was horrible. I am wondering why pain has to be involved. I know I have to poop. But why does it have to cause pain? The pooping itself is relief but my tummy will feel like acid is being pumped up my anus. I feel better now though. And I feel lighter, like I can run faster than ever before.

#7 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

After watching the new viral video on facebook earlier today showing hundreds of animals being skinned alive for fur and left to bleed out as they move their heads desperately, reading your post didn't score high on my shock meter for the day.

Disgusting and mind-boggling nonetheless though! Ew.

#8 Posted by Creamypies (4012 posts) -

Will it blend?

#9 Edited by Icicle7x3 (1124 posts) -

Not as well as in my case.

#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (34654 posts) -
#11 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

I'm serious, it was at least a few years ago. There was a guy on the forums who worked as one of the engineers who process poop, from sewer to landfill and he made this really long post about it

#12 Posted by oraknabo (1426 posts) -
#13 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5122 posts) -

I also remember that thread, but I can't find it.

#14 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -

Dude, what the hell...

#15 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

?? I wouldn't know. But I have seen videos that they filter sewage water into real drinking water for the city. Its experimental, works pretty well. ~ It was probably like a Gizmodo article I saw, or Thisis50. But no, I didn't post back then.

#16 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

I also remember that thread, but I can't find it.

Damn

#17 Edited by TobbRobb (4417 posts) -

I need to read this now. SEARCH CREW GO!

#18 Posted by mrpandaman (836 posts) -

Man... this thread... please keep this going and find this mythical thread about poop processing.

#19 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

I don't know if I should make a petition to find this thread..

Edit: I don't know man, I searched. Maybe it got scrubbed, before the Great Relaunch.

#20 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

It has to be out there. It was one of the most fascinating reads ever. Definitely the most interesting thing on poop

#21 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

@captainreynolds: Uhf. Do you remember if it was General Discussion, or Off-Topic?

#22 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: I really can't remember :(. I remember it had loads of comments

#23 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

@captainreynolds: Huff. the only thing I found was a thing about Fallout, and it was an essay about the Nuclear War., stuff. It was called "a wall of text." I thought, maybe its SimCity, but nothing yet. We have nerds here that actually talk about sim city.

#24 Edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1784 posts) -

@officegamer: I wasn't even trying to shock anybody it's an actual thing.

http://www.dailytech.com/Japanese+Make+Delicious+Nourishing+Steaks+From+Human+Feces/article21932.htm

#25 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -
#26 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

@captainreynolds: Couldn't find anything, but some of those topics got double locked. Where there's no text there. ~ Its pretty funny.. Edit: I don't know if this thread got locked, but I can't post..

#27 Posted by CaptainReynolds (55 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: That's a shame, some duder had put a lot of work in that post, had pics and diagrams and everything

#28 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

@captainreynolds: I doubt I'll found it. Its funny though because a moderator responded to one early, "Why would you want a topic on poop?" ~ Do you remember anything about the headline? Like, was it something stupid like, "Did you know?"

I looked up like water treatment, sewer, I found feces. There's a Poopsmith character. There's a poop fighting game! ~ Anything else would probably help.. I don't think I'm looking in the right years, either.

#29 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

Maybe Google would be more helpful and efficient for you, since it's kind of one of those subjects people don't really bring up in everyday conversation.

#30 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4036 posts) -

@rpgee: Ahm, I've never very good at extremely specific searching on google. Like, code in the search..

#31 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: You could always delve into Yahoo Answers if you want to find people who think they're experts on shit.

#32 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (921 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: an easy and simple one is adding site: and the name of the site, and what you are searching for to help with a search, for example site:giantbomb.com poop.

And good luck on your quest giant bombers! that is my contribution to this shitty thread.

#33 Posted by Alekss (327 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

After watching the new viral video on facebook earlier today showing hundreds of animals being skinned alive for fur and left to bleed out as they move their heads desperately, reading your post didn't score high on my shock meter for the day.

Disgusting and mind-boggling nonetheless though! Ew.

I just saw that. And because I watched that I also saw two guys being killed by bystanders and a living turtle with the chell cut and mutilated. So thank you duder.

#34 Posted by mikethekilla (327 posts) -

Gotta love GB forums.

#35 Edited by RawknRo11a (509 posts) -

@captainreynolds: well, I'm actually an operator at a wastewater treatment plant so maybe I can answer some questions you have. Haven't seen the post your talking about but I do have a fair bit of knowledge on the subject seening as it's my job.