Pop Fiction

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I'm a pretty big fan of the series Pop Fiction at Gametrailers.com. I think it is really well made and the topic of video game myths is very intriguing. They really do their research too, from interviews to hacking, to really test the myth. Their latest video covered the theory that there is an extra Colossus in Shadow of the Colossus.

The Giantbomb community has a pretty wide range of game enthusiasts. What are some video game myths that you know of? The more obscure the better. If we can, let's stay away from the very fake creepypastas.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

One thing I'd like to see covered in Pop Facts that not a lot of people know of is the Balmung glitch in Seisen no Keifu. Through some weird save fuckery I can't remember, you can get one of the game's better swords onto one of the game's better characters (assuming you paired your characters up properly).

As for actual myths.....I've got nothing. The closest I have is more Fire Emblem, but that's about it.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Never heard of this but I will check it out, sounds cool.

I will have to meditate on Game Myths, nothing not super obvious (revive Aeris) comes to mind.

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@video_game_king: What's the Fire Emblem one you know? I've never heard of it whatever it is.

dachande5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

damn i fuckin love these people. been following them since day 1 and every 6 months i check back in on 'em. even though the videos take a while, they are remarkably thorough.