• 0 results
#1 Posted by calcuseless (16 posts) -

A device you hide under your clothes to smuggle water/soda/booze into events where you aren't allowed to bring in outside food (like concerts/movies/etc). Basically, it mimics a fat persons stomach and you wear it under your shirt. The exterior is some synthetic that has the same basic feel as human fat (in case you get patted down on the way in), but inside it's hollow so you can fill it with stuff. So many people are obese nowadays you'd blend right in! There would be tubes hooked up that you could fit down your sleeves, so any time you want a drink you just hold out your cup, twist the nipple knob, and enjoy your tasty beverage.

#2 Posted by dudeglove (7837 posts) -

...or you could go to the bar during the intermission.

#3 Posted by VoodooTerror (607 posts) -

wait, you're NOT allowed to take booze into movies?

#4 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Me and a friend of mine talked about assembling key chains or pins that play the Achievement/Trophy Unlocked sound at the push of a button, and selling them on eBay.
Not seriously, though.

But people would by them.

I know I would.

#5 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Someone needs to invent an alternative to clamshell packaging...
#6 Posted by iSylence (345 posts) -

An electric blanket for summer! It would work like a fridge, taking excess heat from you and depositing it elsewhere, like outside or something. It would go over the top of a light sheet.

Shut up about your aircon! It's a good idea! Kinda :P

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (11927 posts) -

Lasagna launcher.

#8 Posted by iSylence (345 posts) -
@calcuseless said:

" A device you hide under your clothes to smuggle water/soda/booze into events where you aren't allowed to bring in outside food (like concerts/movies/etc). Basically, it mimics a fat persons stomach and you wear it under your shirt. The exterior is some synthetic that has the same basic feel as human fat (in case you get patted down on the way in), but inside it's hollow so you can fill it with stuff. So many people are obese nowadays you'd blend right in! There would be tubes hooked up that you could fit down your sleeves, so any time you want a drink you just hold out your cup, twist the nipple knob, and enjoy your tasty beverage. "

also these guys are way ahead of you :) Video quality is pretty crappy. 
#9 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

... You mean, a flask? Much more practical for what your thinking about. 

Fits in the back of your pocket, fill it with any drink you want. I used to carry one around back when i was an alcoholic.

#10 Posted by Dave1601 (8 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
" Lasagna launcher. "
sold!
#11 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Something that changed your perception of taste, so everything you ate tasted good. That way you could eat healthy while still getting a desirable flavor.

#12 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -
  Why, so you can steal my ideas? I don't think so. Also:
 @calcuseless
said:
" A device you hide under your clothes to smuggle water/soda/booze into events where you aren't allowed to bring in outside food (like concerts/movies/etc). Basically, it mimics a fat persons stomach and you wear it under your shirt. The exterior is some synthetic that has the same basic feel as human fat (in case you get patted down on the way in), but inside it's hollow so you can fill it with stuff. So many people are obese nowadays you'd blend right in! There would be tubes hooked up that you could fit down your sleeves, so any time you want a drink you just hold out your cup, twist the nipple knob, and enjoy your tasty beverage. "
That's been invented already. I saw it on a tv show a few years ago, they used it to sneak beer into baseball games. They had a straw that went up to your collar though. 
#13 Edited by JonGamer (121 posts) -

Not quite a stupid invention... but I had an idea for a lasagna sandwich when I was younger. Substitute the bread for two super thick slices of bread and then throw in all the lasagna ingredients in the middle. Sounds gross now... but at the time I thought it was genius.

#14 Posted by Valco (328 posts) -
@Xtrememuffinman said:
"Something that changed your perception of taste, so everything you ate tasted good. That way you could eat healthy while still getting a desirable flavor. "

Those pills exist
#15 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1225 posts) -

The knifork, a knife and a fork combined so starving children can eat steak. I submitted this genius idea to Google for a contest they had a while ago, but shockingly I didn't win. I think it was rigged.

#16 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6189 posts) -

The nose picker - a cotton ball with a sticky substance!  Saves you all the energy of blowing your nose, and adds in the fun of something like cleaning your ears!  WOOOOO!

#17 Posted by RaceKickfist (218 posts) -

motorized propellor that attaches to baseball caps, thereby turning them into motorized beanies.

#18 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -

A telescope on a spaceship that can travel faster than light. Send it far off into space with its sights set on earth and we can see earth go backwards in time til the creation, and when we see no god creating the heaven and the earth. Let's take every religious person and throw them off a cliff and rejoice, mate and create a new master race of impeccable specimen.

#19 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

The internet. 

#20 Posted by gnark1ll420 (101 posts) -

how about a reverse microwave
#21 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Goldfish type hamster ball! This was actually my brothers idea one silly discussion night but it really made me laugh. Like a hamster ball, but for goldfish! Could go swimming all through your house!

#22 Posted by ch3burashka (5068 posts) -

A yo-yo... that's also a battery charger! It would harness the angular momentum to charge up a battery pack inside, with a miniUSB port for connection. Imagine a utopia where everyone is playing with yo-yos all the time...

#23 Posted by Osaladin (2519 posts) -

Cereal flavored milk. Comes in all your favorite cereal flavors. Just think about drinking milk flavored like the milk you still have in your bowl after eating cinnamon toast crunch or something.

#24 Posted by Dooops (227 posts) -

I actually  would love to see a debit machine that can read your card which ever way you swipe it. Regardless of the pictures they try putting on it you always guess incorrectly!!
#25 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -
@Osaladin said:
" Cereal flavored milk. Comes in all your favorite cereal flavors. Just think about drinking milk flavored like the milk you still have in your bowl after eating cinnamon toast crunch or something. "
SOLD!!
#26 Posted by TheToecutter (125 posts) -

A website about about videogames, that has a database that generally isn't is good as wikipedia, but you get points bro!

#27 Posted by InTheEnd (268 posts) -

Freezethrower 
Sex Robot 
Autogyro 
Motion Controls 

... I don't even know where I'm going with this.

#28 Posted by CyborgNixon (99 posts) -

A pair of binoculars or a telescope that makes things seem farther away.
#29 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2498 posts) -

Best Buy sponsored quests

#30 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Funny story, I recently hit my head on a toliet and thought up an invention called the flux capacitor.

#31 Posted by Osaladin (2519 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" @Osaladin said:
" Cereal flavored milk. Comes in all your favorite cereal flavors. Just think about drinking milk flavored like the milk you still have in your bowl after eating cinnamon toast crunch or something. "
SOLD!! "
I've had this idea for like 10 years. I wish it was real, I'd totally buy it.
#32 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
  • Biometric ID lock and ignition control for luxury cars. Never worry about locking your keys in again.
  • A car alarms that integrates cameras on the car, and your Smart phone or computer. When it goes off, it calls you, or emails you. You log on, examine what is happening to your car through the cameras, and FUCKING TURN IT OFF! 'Casue hey, who hasn't wanted to murder someone over a car alarm at 3AM before?
  • A modification of TRAP/Swords that features a purpose-built weapon system that maximizes rapid-precision and firepower;  instead of something juryrigged into it. Possible smartphone integration as well.
  • A Kinect program that would teach Sign Language.
#33 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -
@Osaladin said:
" @AjayRaz said:
" @Osaladin said:
SOLD!! "
I've had this idea for like 10 years. I wish it was real, I'd totally buy it. "
you sir, are a true genius. 
#34 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@Osaladin said:
Amazing.
#35 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

An device that you can keep on your chest when you are bathing and sunning that can discover when you are getting burned. 

:D
#36 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -
@Erzs said:
" Goldfish type hamster ball! This was actually my brothers idea one silly discussion night but it really made me laugh. Like a hamster ball, but for goldfish! Could go swimming all through your house! "
This is actually a really amazing idea, it's just that the logistics of the goldfish actually moving the ball don't work out very well.
#37 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -
@wrathofconn: I suppose the weight of the water would have it moving forward! That's if it actually swam. lol. Not sure! Was just a silly thing he said. He has many weird ideas like this!
#38 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@Erzs said:
" Goldfish type hamster ball! This was actually my brothers idea one silly discussion night but it really made me laugh. Like a hamster ball, but for goldfish! Could go swimming all through your house! "
This is the "Stupid Invention Ideas" thread. Why don't you take that noise to the "Awesome Invention Ideas" thread. Poser.
#39 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Erzs said:
This is the "Stupid Invention Ideas" thread. Why don't you take that noise to the "Awesome Invention Ideas" thread. Poser. "
If only you were a Dragon!
#40 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
"A Kinect program that would teach Sign Language. "
This is such a good idea. I love it.
#41 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

I wouldn't say STUPID invention but what about a death ray cannon installed in your chest, I think you can come up with thousands of reasons for that

#42 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I still want USB memory under my skin. Why hasn't anyone made this possible yet?

#43 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -
@gnark1ll420 said:
" how about a reverse microwave "
So it's a freezer... That freezes fast.
#44 Posted by ChloroformGirl (210 posts) -

A floating table thing, like a little platform to put things on. 
A never ending water bottle 
A candy jar that never empties, and always has lots of selection.
#45 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

I got this idea for a cure for cancer.... all I'd need is the cure and then I can sell it.  Pretty simple.

#46 Posted by PATERSON (248 posts) -
@JonGamer: 
So you want to invent a sandwich? xD I aint having that!!! Ok so I will invent a pizza sandwich.... hmmm sounds good. :D
#47 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -
@gnark1ll420 said:
" how about a reverse microwave "

#48 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

A universal remote that will cater for all damn TVs/DVDs/Surround etc. None of that shit where it won't connect 

#49 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Xtrememuffinman said:
" Something that changed your perception of taste, so everything you ate tasted good. That way you could eat healthy while still getting a desirable flavor. "
That already exists. :)
#50 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Kitchen items, such as a mini kettle, and toaster, you can plug into USB ports.
A spoon that you attach to a pan and it stirs it for you.