PPV to watch with some friends that dont watch wrestling?

cocabis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cocabis

I'm having some friends coming over tonight for some beers and we want to watch some wrestling. They don't watch any show and they probably know only Hulk Hogan so what could we watch tonight? Something ridiculous and funny probably, doesn't matter what era.

Twisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't think of any particular shows that are crazy or funny. PPVs will often have moments or matches like that but not a whole one.

However, I'm thinking that perhaps Wrestlemania 17 might be a decent choice. For some reason it's probably one of the most accessible WWE shows and actually probably comes pretty close to what you described.

There's the totally ridiculous triple threat Hardcore match between Kane, Raven and the Big Show. There's that gimmick battle royal that might be a good bit of nostalgia for your friends. The TLC match is a spectacular spot-fest. There's Shane vs. Vince in a fun street fight. Triple H and The Undertaker had a good match and the main event between Stone Cold and The Rock is excellent. Plus a bunch of other solid wrestling matches on the show. It's one of the best all-round shows the WWE has ever put on.

Have a good night either way.