lol the guy next to bush tried to catch one

Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Superchris129

Yeah, I'm liking King George lately. He just signed your 'run away from iraq' agreement. If he threw shoes under Saddam rule, he'd be executed. He should be thankful his country is *more* free now.

Unreal_dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Unreal_dro

Damn it.

Why'd he miss.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By crunchUK

hahaha what an amazing dodge

all he needs now are a green suit and sunglasses...

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By DragoonKain1687

That journalist has done what the whole world has been wanting to do for a long, long time.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By Snail
Arkthemaniac said:
". . . . . . . . really? A shoe?
What, they don't have tomatoes in Iraq?"

Ignorant! It is considered an offense! The shoe is like the lowest, like shit, that is why they rubbed shoes in the facem of Sadam Hussein's statue when it fell.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By get2sammyb

I came in here to explain the throwing of shoes is one of the most offensive "symbols" in Iraqi culture.

Seems the non-ignorant already explained.

superezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By superezekiel

Bush just smiled. Like they were playing some Iraqi playground game.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Giantkitty

He should have gotten "the boot" years ago.

I wonder if he stepped in something before he threw it

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Aurelito

I think it was preassigned.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By whackmypinata
TomA said:
"I don't care if he is an idiot(which he is) but he is still the president and people as important as that should have other people's respect.And I say that as a Canadian, jee wiz."
So somebody in a high position automatically deserves respect?
albaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By albaker

You guys have no idea how degrading that is to get shoes thrown at you in the Middle East, it's seriously SERIOUSLY degrading, especially that in this case it's President Bush, he is literally worth less than shit after what happened because it's viewed as an insult to Arabs

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TwoOneFive
yorro said:
""
lol the guy behind him tried to pull his pants down! lol jk
this was hilarious, and Bush played it so smooth, he's got some dip game. he didn't panic or anything, considering how many people try to assassinate presidents, ya never know. He continued with the conference and didn't seem bothered. It was funny how right after he threw the first shoe bush stood back up with a funny grin/smile like "r u fuckin kiddin me?! LOL you are sooo getting your ass beat!"

seriously though, Bush haters (im no fan here okay) should not be going "yea he deserved it" or "that guy is a hero or he's got courage' etc. the guy single handedly just destroyed his own career and embarrassed his government, and who the hell knows what their crazy justice system will do with him. 
And they keep relating this to when they slapped sadam's statue with shoes, because its like "the worst" insult o0o0.  well imagine if somebody tried throwing a shoe at sadam?! he'd have them fucking beheaded! This guy is Iraqi, and he should be thankful that Bush didn't even give a shit. 
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TwoOneFive
whackmypinata said:
"TomA said:
"I don't care if he is an idiot(which he is) but he is still the president and people as important as that should have other people's respect.And I say that as a Canadian, jee wiz."
So somebody in a high position automatically deserves respect?"
uh...yes. he's the fucking president. the people voted for him. and anyone in a high position automatically deserves some level of respect because they're 1.more powerful than you, and 2. more important than you.  maybe when you get elected president you can change this idea. 
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By Verdugo

Although I can't say I like the guy, I must admit, Bush has some wicked reflexes.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66  Edited By Willy105
yorro said:
""
I love it how you can tell a lot from this.

• Bush is a great dodger.
  • Bush thought it was hilarious, almost having a painful injury with a shoe.
  • The other politician also thought it was a game, and tried to catch the next shoe, all while having a smile in his face.
  • The guy behind the shoe-trotting reporter tried to stop him to no avail.
  • The big tough guy in front of the politician jumped on the journalist.
  • All the other guys in the seat seemed to be enjoying this moment, going "Ooohhhh!"
  • Again, Bush is enjoying the whole thing.
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By whackmypinata
TwoOneFive said:
"whackmypinata said:
"TomA said:
uh...yes. he's the fucking president. the people voted for him. and anyone in a high position automatically deserves some level of respect because they're 1.more powerful than you, and 2. more important than you.  maybe when you get elected president you can change this idea. "
That makes no sense at all. Bush definitely does NOT deserve my respect, as I've concluded by his poor actions over the past 8 years that the man is a fucking moron. Any jackass who gets elected president definitely does not get my unconditional respect.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By crunchUK
Willy105 said:
"yorro said:
""
I love it how you can tell a lot from this.

• Bush is a great dodger.
  • Bush thought it was hilarious, almost having a painful injury with a shoe.
  • The other politician also thought it was a game, and tried to catch the next shoe, all while having a smile in his face.
  • The guy behind the shoe-trotting reporter tried to stop him to no avail.
  • The big tough guy in front of the politician jumped on the journalist.
  • All the other guys in the seat seemed to be enjoying this moment, going "Ooohhhh!"
  • Again, Bush is enjoying the whole thing.
"
LOL

what is he to have said after???
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By StaticFalconar
yorro said:
""
Bush is used to the hating, he's super pro at dodging people throwing shit at him from experience.
Throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Throne

Damn, he dodges pretty good.

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

Matrix-style.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TwoOneFive
whackmypinata said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"whackmypinata said:
"TomA said:
uh...yes. he's the fucking president. the people voted for him. and anyone in a high position automatically deserves some level of respect because they're 1.more powerful than you, and 2. more important than you.  maybe when you get elected president you can change this idea. "
That makes no sense at all. Bush definitely does NOT deserve my respect, as I've concluded by his poor actions over the past 8 years that the man is a fucking moron. Any jackass who gets elected president definitely does not get my unconditional respect."
so you're telling me you're dumb enough to disrespect one of the most powerful men in the world to his face. get the fuck out of here. it makes a lot of sense man. I don't like the guy either, but ya know what, a little more than half of all of my fellow American citizens voted for him. And believe me, it takes more than a jackass to get elected, or someone like yourself could actually be a president. So maybe if you do become president one day, maybe you can allow people to disrespect the shit out of you. Its just the way it is. Its like a crime boss like Al Capone. Nobody  disrespected the guy because of his high profile, even though he was a piece of shit criminal. Sure you don't respect Bush, but you'd sure as fucking hell would respect him in person. Look i just think it is common sense that certain people are to be respected, and others are not...And disrespected at the right place, at the right time. 
People are calling this shoe guy a hero, like i'm sure you do, but thats completely dumb. This guy just single handedly ruined his own life. He embarrassed his government, the entire press conference, the company he works for, and he will be in jail and who knows what their crazy justice system will do to him, especially for attacking the President of the USA. He most likely will lose his job and nobody is going to want to hire him now, he can't control him self. And besides, he's Iraqi, can you imagine what it would be like if he threw a shoe at Sadam?!?! Someone who deserved disrespect. He would have him fucking beheaded and thrown in a hole in the desert. 
Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kersal_Massive

Wish he didnt miss

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By whackmypinata
TwoOneFive said:
so you're telling me you're dumb enough to disrespect one of the most powerful men in the world to his face. get the fuck out of here. it makes a lot of sense man. I don't like the guy either, but ya know what, a little more than half of all of my fellow American citizens voted for him. And believe me, it takes more than a jackass to get elected, or someone like yourself could actually be a president. So maybe if you do become president one day, maybe you can allow people to disrespect the shit out of you. Its just the way it is. Its like a crime boss like Al Capone. Nobody  disrespected the guy because of his high profile, even though he was a piece of shit criminal. Sure you don't respect Bush, but you'd sure as fucking hell would respect him in person. Look i just think it is common sense that certain people are to be respected, and others are not...And disrespected at the right place, at the right time. 
People are calling this shoe guy a hero, like i'm sure you do, but thats completely dumb. This guy just single handedly ruined his own life. He embarrassed his government, the entire press conference, the company he works for, and he will be in jail and who knows what their crazy justice system will do to him, especially for attacking the President of the USA. He most likely will lose his job and nobody is going to want to hire him now, he can't control him self. And besides, he's Iraqi, can you imagine what it would be like if he threw a shoe at Sadam?!?! Someone who deserved disrespect. He would have him fucking beheaded and thrown in a hole in the desert. 
"
I'm not calling the journalist a hero, hes obviously a fool; so I don't know why you're calling me out on that as I didn't say anything pertaining to that.
Bush has got us into an unnecessary war for going on 6 years, mainly to finish what his father started. At this damn news conference, Bush was saying about how it was an achievement to get the troops out by 2011. What the fuck? He initiated the idea of sending the troops to Iraq, and now he's happy? What has he achieved so far in Iraq?
I disagree with your argument entirely. Just because this man is president, I'm not going to fucking bow down to him.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By singular

Say what you want about Bush being a bad president and all, but he took that attack really cool. He even grinned :D

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#76  Edited By Emilio

*EDIT* its not moving! :(
ok.... Why has no one uploaded this gif?

caption
caption
harrydemeanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By harrydemeanor
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#78  Edited By Chummy8
whackmypinata said:
"TomA said:

Yes.. That's the point.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#79  Edited By Claude

I read a news report stating that  the family of the guy who threw the shoe had a poster of this guy on their wall. 

DualReaver would have been so proud.
DualReaver would have been so proud.
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#80  Edited By Chummy8

I feel bad for the shoe thrower.  He went to all the trouble getting in there and actually made 2 good throws.  The least the president could do is take it like a man.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By whackmypinata
TekZero said:
"whackmypinata said:
"TomA said:

Yes.. That's the point."
So they can act like a fucking buffoon (which Bush has displayed) and still deserve my respect? That's preposterous.