#1 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

This is probably my favorite Tv Show of all time. I watched it as it aired, and re-watched it around 4 times. My top 5 characters from favorite to least favorite are, Mahone, Kellerman, Abruzzi, T-bag, Michael. What do the fellow duders think of this show?

#2 Posted by iBePeRFeCT (396 posts) -

The first season was really good in my opinion, but after that it kind of fell off for me. I couldn't even manage to finish it out because it just got way out of hand with the over the top drama it kept throwing out.

#3 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

Haven't seenit. I was to busy doing shrooms. Get it? Because I'm SexyToad. That's the second time I used that joke.

#4 Posted by benspyda (2042 posts) -

I watched it through to the end, but it was only ever an alright show. They did a good job of making you tense 110% of the time while watching an episode, they always just scrap through every time.

#5 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2169 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

Haven't seenit. I was to busy doing shrooms. Get it? Because I'm SexyToad. That's the second time I used that joke.

Third times the charm?

Oh and first season was great then it went completely downhill.

#6 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

First season was definitely the best, but second season was almost as good as the first, minus the setting. From third onward i admit it got a bit stale, but first time watching felt amazing.

#7 Posted by me3639 (1837 posts) -

@iBePeRFeCT said:

The first season was really good in my opinion, but after that it kind of fell off for me. I couldn't even manage to finish it out because it just got way out of hand with the over the top drama it kept throwing out.

I managed a little longer, but yea it should have ended sooner.

#8 Edited by Brendan (8002 posts) -

Hey man, you know there's this website called Scre-- wait, nevermind. Your TV threads can find refuge here.

#9 Posted by Lautaro (448 posts) -

It was so stupid sometimes, I did finish it though. I found season 2 the weakest. Season 3 just stuck them in a prison again so it was fine.

Ended pretty eh.

#10 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I really enjoyed it but FUUUUUCK there were many times when really dumb things happened and it annoyed me greatly when they did. It definitely wasn't as good after the first/second season but it was still enjoyable.

#11 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I watched a few episodes of the first season and I didn't care much for it.

#12 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

The two first seasons are awesome, the rest is garbage

#13 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I loved it but fell off in a big way towards the end of season 2 and never came back.