This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by soulcake (250 posts) -

The ending says it all.

#2 Posted by joshwent (2144 posts) -

@soulcake: Try not to just post a video with one sentence. At least start the conversation a little bit.

#3 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3007 posts) -

Yo bro.

1. This should be posted to CoD: Ghosts forum

2. You should write more than 5 words with that 45 second video before you get flagged fo spammin'

3. That was a really lame video, thanks for reminding me the internet still thinks it's way funnier than it really is

4. But holy jesus the "fish swim out of your way" quote should be printed out and plastered on every game dev's wall

#4 Edited by SomeDeliCook (2233 posts) -

Jeff Gerstmann's name was in this video. He famous now

#5 Edited by RazielCuts (2942 posts) -

Yo bro.

1. This should be posted to CoD: Ghosts forum

2. You should write more than 5 words with that 45 second video before you get flagged fo spammin'

3. That was a really lame video, thanks for reminding me the internet still thinks it's way funnier than it really is

4. But holy jesus the "fish swim out of your way" quote should be printed out and plastered on every game dev's wall

This guy knows what's up. Fatten that bad boy up or this'll probably get marked as spam (also I too didn't find the video all that funny, sorry).

When I hear the quote 'fish move out of the way when you get close to them' I'm reminded of Jeff's infamous review quote from Tomb Raider saying 'shimmy sideways until there is room.' I don't know why, it just has that feeling about it.

#6 Posted by SlashDance (1806 posts) -

This video makes me want to buy 3 copies of the game on each platform.

#7 Posted by Evilsbane (4544 posts) -

Hey look GB review...pretty poor video except the already mentioned fish quote.

#8 Posted by erhard (392 posts) -

This isn't Reddit. At least post something mildly worthwhile.

#9 Posted by Ramone (2960 posts) -

This was terrible.