Professional loafer, for the day at least.

MagikUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MagikUnicorn

Exam down, quiz down for today. Done with classes, too!

What to do? My 360 is calling my name. And I keep wondering if my boyfriend is going to bring home Gears of War 3 from work today. Don't freak out or anything, but I've never played any of the Gears games before. I grew up on Sony stuff, mostly. Although my first system was a Sega Genesis. Toejam and Earl, those were the days. That's besides the point. I could watch Netflix. I've been addicted to Breaking Bad, which is EXCELLENT if you haven't checked it out. I could start watching Hulu again, I mean all my shows start this week. The thing is- I don't want to get into a game right now, because I've got so much going on with school.

I have three weeks left of my 1st trimester of school. Then two weeks to plan out my Halloween costume, which I have decided to go with Batgirl. Come on, she's new and improved, just been rebooted. My lovely boyfriend is planning on being hottie Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Well, I think he's kind of hot, anyway. And Randy can totally pull it off. So, that and Mass Effect 2 will be happening the last two weeks in October.

This weekend will be kind of a mini-vacation for me. Traveling to the middle of Iowa for my cousin's wedding- and my sister is flying in from North Carolina with the hubby and kids. This is kind of a big deal, because I haven't seen them in 7 months. We skype, but it's just not the same. ANYWAY- Friday is the wedding, which I intend on getting pretty intoxicated for-- then Saturday we're going to go see what lovely Des Moines, IA has in store for us. Yay for the middle of Iowa. Not a huge difference or anything, I'm driving a whopping 3 hours. WHICH this is where I get to listen to the Giant Bombcast, and This is Only a Test for this week. I just intend on letting it all hang out, well to a certain extent. If you are on twitter, you can follow me at @BeckaFranck, I should be uploading a lot of photos from the weekend. That's normally how I roll.

So, I guess I'll have to wait about another hour before I know what I'll be playing for a bit tonight. There always is Dead Island..............which we rented on Redbox. Joy. So ambivalent.

MagikUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MagikUnicorn

Exam down, quiz down for today. Done with classes, too!

What to do? My 360 is calling my name. And I keep wondering if my boyfriend is going to bring home Gears of War 3 from work today. Don't freak out or anything, but I've never played any of the Gears games before. I grew up on Sony stuff, mostly. Although my first system was a Sega Genesis. Toejam and Earl, those were the days. That's besides the point. I could watch Netflix. I've been addicted to Breaking Bad, which is EXCELLENT if you haven't checked it out. I could start watching Hulu again, I mean all my shows start this week. The thing is- I don't want to get into a game right now, because I've got so much going on with school.

I have three weeks left of my 1st trimester of school. Then two weeks to plan out my Halloween costume, which I have decided to go with Batgirl. Come on, she's new and improved, just been rebooted. My lovely boyfriend is planning on being hottie Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Well, I think he's kind of hot, anyway. And Randy can totally pull it off. So, that and Mass Effect 2 will be happening the last two weeks in October.

This weekend will be kind of a mini-vacation for me. Traveling to the middle of Iowa for my cousin's wedding- and my sister is flying in from North Carolina with the hubby and kids. This is kind of a big deal, because I haven't seen them in 7 months. We skype, but it's just not the same. ANYWAY- Friday is the wedding, which I intend on getting pretty intoxicated for-- then Saturday we're going to go see what lovely Des Moines, IA has in store for us. Yay for the middle of Iowa. Not a huge difference or anything, I'm driving a whopping 3 hours. WHICH this is where I get to listen to the Giant Bombcast, and This is Only a Test for this week. I just intend on letting it all hang out, well to a certain extent. If you are on twitter, you can follow me at @BeckaFranck, I should be uploading a lot of photos from the weekend. That's normally how I roll.

So, I guess I'll have to wait about another hour before I know what I'll be playing for a bit tonight. There always is Dead Island..............which we rented on Redbox. Joy. So ambivalent.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AngelN7

Lucky you I haven´t played anything since... two weeks ago or something at least my semester ends in November so I´ll just patiently wait and stay focus until then. My PSP is what´s fuels my short dose of gaming and Persona 2 Innocent Sin is coming soon too bad them exams won´t let me play it until quite some time, and yes Breaking Bad is excelent one of the few shows I follow on TV.

Fizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fizzy

NEVER PLAYED GEARS BEFORE!!! WHA....WHAT?!

Lucky, I still have over 100 pages of reading due on Thursday and Friday. I also have a quiz every Friday and next week a Quiz in Political Science >:{

Dead Island is awesome by the way. Worth much more than a rental!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Aetheldod

@MagikUnicorn: It´s an easy answer ... play Dead Island

Fizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fizzy

@Aetheldod said:

@MagikUnicorn: It´s an easy answer ... play Dead Island

I agree. Instead of posting on Giant bomb go play some Dead Island!

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RaikohBlade

@MagikUnicorn: Be careful when drinking, especially if you're a woman. Based on general statistics, women can't handle as much alcohol as men can. I would advise you to refrain from drinking excessively.

MagikUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MagikUnicorn

Don't worry, I'll be among family, and I'm not one to be belligerent. Dead Island is pretty awesome. :)

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iam3green

well instead of playing gears of war 3. i think you should go play 1 and 2, then play 3. i don't think you would get a lot of stuff that is going on. 

have fun at a wedding those are always good when you can drink. i went to one a couple of years ago when i wasn't 21 and it was pretty boring of every drunk person. good times there. 

maybe you should play dead island. i just bought it sunday. the gamestop i went to said that it was the last copy that they had. when i got to my friend's house they leveled me up pretty fast. they are like 34 so i was killing things with them. i also got the homerun bat from them. it does a big crit and sends the zombies flying. it's pretty cool to have.