This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

EVIDENCE!

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Bow before The Shoemaker. Time Lord.

#3 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

IT MUST BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CAPE....BACK TO THE LAB!

#4 Posted by bigsmoke77 (790 posts) -

Great, now I really want a fucking fresh biscuit.

#5 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4423 posts) -

This should be in the better site.

#6 Posted by jking47 (1215 posts) -

@bigsmoke77 said:

This. I really just want some biscuits and chicken right now.

Also that commercial is too awesome, even for non giantbomb duders. Why aren't commercials as great as they used to be?

#7 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

This should be in the better site.

Couldn't recognize the site of youtube in the video embed function.

Also this is Biff from Back to the Futures acting debut, can you spot him?

#8 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1461 posts) -

I cant seem to understand how someone would go about finding "Brad" in a 1983 KFC commercial, what rainbow led you to this pot of gold?

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Why would he time travel to 1983 to be part of a KFC commercial?

#10 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

Where the fuck is brad

#11 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@thebunnyhunter said:

I cant seem to understand how someone would go about finding "Brad" in a 1983 KFC commercial, what rainbow led you to this pot of gold?

It was meant to be, started watching the Endurance Run. Vinny said the sandman persona looked like the Moon Man from the old McDonalds commercials, so I searched it for nostalgia sakes and this showed up in the related videos on youtube.

#12 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1576 posts) -

Well that was great.

#13 Posted by Duff_McWhalen (23 posts) -

Those biscuits are the real time travelers.

#14 Edited by Galiant (2193 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Also this is Biff from Back to the Futures acting debut, can you spot him?

"What's wrong, McFly...chicken?"

#15 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4423 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior: Go to share on the youtube video page and copy the embed code. Then just paste that code and post your comment with it and then edit the comment and boom the video works.

#16 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3067 posts) -

Oh Time Lord Brad, please deliver unto us some delicious buttermilk biscuits.

#17 Posted by TheHT (11549 posts) -

Who... what... why.

Oh man.

#18 Posted by NegativeCero (3014 posts) -

I love old commercials.

#19 Posted by FengShuiGod (1492 posts) -

Brad Shoemaker: Photobombing since 1983

#20 Posted by ThatPrimeGuy (143 posts) -

I'm afraid I don't see it...

#21 Posted by mlarrabee (2999 posts) -

Nope. A white guy in his late teens does not a Bradly Shoemaker make. ...er.

#22 Posted by Vinny_Says (5720 posts) -

his time travel machine broke down and in order to make the repairs he needed money so he got a job at KFC, or auditioned for a role in a commercial. Makes perfect sense to me.

#23 Posted by NTM (7490 posts) -

I'm sorry, I have to flag this; that was terrible, and if it's the same guy I think it was that you're talking about, you're wrong.

#24 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

What just happened

#25 Posted by Ben_H (3386 posts) -

Non-members, this is what you are missing out on from the beta site. Things are INSANE over there.  Let's just say I managed to fit over 50 Quad City DJs mashups into one post. And caps lock is not just a norm, but an expectation for most, along with rampant GIFs.

#26 Posted by jking47 (1215 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

Non-members, this is what you are missing out on from the beta site. Things are INSANE over there. Let's just say I managed to fit over 50 Quad City DJs mashups into one post. And caps lock is not just a norm, but an expectation for most, along with rampant GIFs.

Also gotta agree with this guy. The beta site forums are so god damn funny, one of the best giantbomb things of the year to be honest.

#27 Posted by eskimo (477 posts) -

So a biscuit is a scone?

#28 Posted by Ben_H (3386 posts) -

Someone just replaced the entire Rapelay wiki with this: 

#29 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6399 posts) -

@jking47 said:

@bigsmoke77 said:

This. I really just want some biscuits and chicken right now.

Also that commercial is too awesome, even for non giantbomb duders. Why aren't commercials as great as they used to be?

Everyone is trying too hard to be funny/ironic/hip?

#30 Posted by jking47 (1215 posts) -

@Ben_H: Confirming this. Could you possible get a screen shot a little higher with the Rapelay header for me? I would love you forever.

#31 Posted by Bumpton (449 posts) -

Man, I so wanted to jump in on this thread... But I haven't an effing clue. Who in the video is even supposed to even sort of look like Brad? Am I really blind as a bat because I'm totally not seeing it.

#32 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@ Bumpton said:

Man, I so wanted to jump in on this thread... But I haven't an effing clue. Who in the video is even supposed to even sort of look like Brad? Am I really blind as a bat because I'm totally not seeing it.

Look at the burn marks on the biscuits.

#33 Edited by Castiel (2670 posts) -

@ThatPrimeGuy said:

I'm afraid I don't see it...

Then I'm afraid we don't see you... leave now and never come back.

Leave now and never come back! LEAVE NOW AND NE... nah I'm just kidding dude.

#34 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

@jking47 said:

@Ben_H said:

Non-members, this is what you are missing out on from the beta site. Things are INSANE over there. Let's just say I managed to fit over 50 Quad City DJs mashups into one post. And caps lock is not just a norm, but an expectation for most, along with rampant GIFs.

Also gotta agree with this guy. The beta site forums are so god damn funny, one of the best giantbomb things of the year to be honest.

I really wonder if things would be that crazy if Dave hadn't expressly mentioned that there won't be any moderation on the beta site. If they had just not addressed it, it at least would've taken people a few hours or days to notice that threads weren't getting locked.

#35 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1330 posts) -

So which timeline did he make his country album in?

#36 Edited by lightsoda (541 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

Someone just replaced the entire Rapelay wiki with this:

how do i get into his meat dimension

#37 Edited by Ben_H (3386 posts) -

My sole goal with the new site is to break it in any way possible, hence 50 youtube videos in one post, but that didn't break the site, just people's browsers (it crashed Flash for me) 

For the Rapelay image with the header, I will do that tomorrow. The screen on this laptop isn't tall enough to fit both. 

Edit: Best I could do on this machine @jking47:  

#38 Posted by ZombiePie (5711 posts) -

The rules are still live on the standard version of Giant Bomb and that includes the YouTube Spam rules. I'm locking this thread for that particular reason and the fact that there is no discussion value for this topic.