#1 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I come here every 10-15 minutes to check out the latest and their is always a new trailer up for me to take a look at, that right their for one man is dedication!

#2 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -

Mad props. Isn't there already a topic about this though ?

#3 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -
@pissedoffthewitch said:
" Mad props. Isn't there already a topic about this though ? "
Can't hurt to give Snide more props though.  Good job man.
#4 Posted by randiolo (1091 posts) -

for shore man i just sent him a PM saying his done a awesome job so far. props are due.

#5 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Yeah man.  Way to give some funny commentary . . . especially during the Ubisoft conference . . . ugh . . .

#6 Posted by teh_destroyer (3566 posts) -

Someone should make a forum dedicated to this guy.

#7 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

Snide be representin' my home state!

#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8010 posts) -

You can never thank any of the staff enough, this is my favorite gaming site I have ever visited and will keep coming back as long as it's up, thanks guys!

#9 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

Yep, dave has done a great job with the live blogs, uploading trailers and everything.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by TehBuLL (609 posts) -

hell ya, dave is godlike during this e3.....the giantbomb servers that let me log in and other shit  only get 2 stars.

#11 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" Yep, dave has done a great job with the live blogs, uploading trailers and everything. "
Yeah, he really did do a good job.
#12 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -

I don't know who Snide/Dave is but thank you. I may not know your face but I appreciate it nonetheless.

#13 Posted by TehBuLL (609 posts) -
@jNerd said:
" I don't know who Snide/Dave is but thank you. I may not know your face but I appreciate it nonetheless. "
WHAT!?  He's the awesome behind the scenes.  Also, he is the scene on classics such as Warhammer Online Impressions.....just click Video>Features>....scroll way down.  More recently he was in the awesome I Love Mondays 060109.
#14 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -
@TehBuLL said:
"
@jNerd said:
" I don't know who Snide/Dave is but thank you. I may not know your face but I appreciate it nonetheless. "
WHAT!?  He's the awesome behind the scenes.  Also, he is the scene on classics such as Warhammer Online Impressions.....just click Video>Features>....scroll way down.  More recently he was in the awesome I Love Mondays 060109. "
The real star of that I Love Mondays was Luchadeer, but Dave was good too.
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

Snide definitely deserve mad props.

To Dave Snide!

#16 Posted by Porridgelad (90 posts) -

Huzzah!, Hurray!, props, and other statements of gratitude of the highest variety

Cheers Dave

#17 Posted by jarryd (254 posts) -

seriously nice work dave, keep it up

#18 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Props given.