#1 Posted by lazyturtle (1229 posts) -
#2 Posted by Balls (525 posts) -

Holy crap. Um yeah. That's why Wal-mart doesn't have Santa

#3 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

Pardo, 45, with a gun in one hand and a wrapped present in the other, began shooting indiscriminately, police said at a news conference Thursday.

Jesus. I wonder what was in the present?
#4 Edited by Milkman (16810 posts) -

That is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard in. Just fucking terrible. People like that don't deserve to die. They deserve to be tortured for the rest of their life.

#5 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -
Milkman said:
"That is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard in. Just fucking terrible. People like don't deserve to die. They deserve to be tortured for the rest of their life."
I agree.
#6 Posted by Win (541 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"

Pardo, 45, with a gun in one hand and a wrapped present in the other, began shooting indiscriminately, police said at a news conference Thursday.

Jesus. I wonder what was in the present?"
It says it was some kind of device he used to set the house on fire.

#7 Posted by Brandy (466 posts) -

I heard about this on TV... Really unfortunate at any time of the year, but especially now.

#8 Posted by Recession (132 posts) -
Cali is a shithole
#9 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -
Win said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"

Jesus. I wonder what was in the present?"
It says it was some kind of device he used to set the house on fire.

"
That is a terrible gift.
#10 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

Yeah, that guy was really fucking nuts. Worst news story I read all year, and thats saying a lot as 2008 was a shitty one. Guy dressed as santa shoots little girl in the face when she opens the door, then goes on a rampage and burns down the house of his ex wife of only two years. WTF indeed.

#11 Posted by MichaelScott (193 posts) -

Wow.

Miracle that the kid survived....I agree, people like this need to be tortured for the rest of their lives. Like, Chinese water torture. :\

Just wow.