Purchases...again

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

So went to Best Buy today and got some stuff on Amazon.

Best Buy:
Bullet for my Valentine-The Poison Special Edition. Like this band a lot, never got around to getting their CD till today.

In This Moment-Beautiful Tragedy. Great metal band with a hot lead singer with a fantastic voice. Yes, it is a girl singer.

The Sword-Double Pack-Age of Winters and Gods of the Earth. Great rock band. They are just loud and fun to listen too. You will most likely know them from Guitar Hero 2 with their song Freya.

Guitar Hero On Tour Decades-Yes I am a sucker...can't help it.

Amazon:
Samurai Jack Seasons 1-4

Band of Brothers Blu Ray Collection (more or less for my dad)

F.E.A.R. 2 for PC.

That pretty much does it. I will be buying 3 on 3 NHL arcade and some new songs if their are any good ones coming out for RB or GH. Hopefully I will have a pre order list of games soon. but my mom wants to see my report card first so sooner it gets here, sooner I can pre order more games. Also consider me officially hyped for Dead Rising 2 and Riddick Dark Athena. As a matter of fact some zombie genocide sounds good right now...

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

So went to Best Buy today and got some stuff on Amazon.

Best Buy:
Bullet for my Valentine-The Poison Special Edition. Like this band a lot, never got around to getting their CD till today.

In This Moment-Beautiful Tragedy. Great metal band with a hot lead singer with a fantastic voice. Yes, it is a girl singer.

The Sword-Double Pack-Age of Winters and Gods of the Earth. Great rock band. They are just loud and fun to listen too. You will most likely know them from Guitar Hero 2 with their song Freya.

Guitar Hero On Tour Decades-Yes I am a sucker...can't help it.

Amazon:
Samurai Jack Seasons 1-4

Band of Brothers Blu Ray Collection (more or less for my dad)

F.E.A.R. 2 for PC.

That pretty much does it. I will be buying 3 on 3 NHL arcade and some new songs if their are any good ones coming out for RB or GH. Hopefully I will have a pre order list of games soon. but my mom wants to see my report card first so sooner it gets here, sooner I can pre order more games. Also consider me officially hyped for Dead Rising 2 and Riddick Dark Athena. As a matter of fact some zombie genocide sounds good right now...

Avatar image for gobiasindustries
GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By GobiasIndustries

Dude the Sword fucking rule. I saw them live a couple times in Austin (where they're from). Glad to see they're getting more popular.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You got FER2? Sick.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

All of your "stuff I bought" blogs led me to believe you were a working adult...

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

All of your "stuff I bought" blogs led me to believe you were a working adult...

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I saw the Sword live when they played with Metallica, and they rocked. They beat the shit out of Machine Head (the second opening band) alright. You should give Band of Brothers a watch for yourself if you haven't already, that series must look great in blu-ray.