This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by John1912 (1827 posts) -
#2 Edited by cspanick (50 posts) -

ive seen this before, trash actually has very little germs when they did this test..compared to body parts

#3 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Still no worse than when I did that in High School and we were instructed to go to the school restroom exposing the plate in the air for 1 minute.

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

Dude needs to clean his nails.

#5 Posted by adam1808 (1372 posts) -

Try sneezing into one.

#6 Posted by John1912 (1827 posts) -

I just want to know if he stated on his project that it was from dipping his nuts in there.

@Lunar_Aura said:

Still no worse than when I did that in High School and we were instructed to go to the school restroom exposing the plate in the air for 1 minute.

Is that really any worse the doing it in any other room? I would assume most the germs are from floor traffic. urine is sterile.

#7 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Maybe I should have said public high school infested with retarded monkeys for students.

#8 Posted by Justaddwater (291 posts) -

@John1912 said:

I just want to know if he stated on his project that it was from dipping his nuts in there.

@Lunar_Aura said:

Is that really any worse the doing it in any other room? I would assume most the germs are from floor traffic. urine is sterile.

Farts.

#9 Posted by tineyoghurt (358 posts) -

@John1912 said:

Urine is not necessarily sterile. To quote Wikipedia: "Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine#Composition)

#10 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

Just posting a link is spam. Spam makes baby raptor jesus cry.