MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

Edited By MachoFantastico

PAIN MAKES ME A ANGRY GAMER!

Yes another quick blog, I wanted to write up a brand new Gaming Blog but I've been in to much pain to both write or game. The cold weather as hit hard here in dear old England and it's even snowed already today, and as a Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer the cold weather can affect me badly and it as done just that this past week. I've struggled to keep my head straight and do anything normal, partly to blame for this is the simple frustrating fact that I ran out of painkillers. Something that is key to controlling my pain and I can be a wreck without those wonders of medicine. Thankfully I was able to pick some up today and I'm a little better, still not perfect but I was able to put in some solid LittleBigPlanet hours in now that the servers are finally up. Even if they are running like hell at the moment. Anyway, because of this pain it's meant I've been pretty limited when enjoying games. I personally don't like playing videogames when in pain, but I have put in sometime with Fable 2 and Far Cry 2. Both great games from what I have played. But I will hopefully talk more about these titles in future blogs. This month is insane, I have lost track to what games are currently for release. I have my Fallout 3 lunchbox coming Thursday and also Valkyria Chronicles which I'm hopeing will have the same affect that Eternal Sonata did for me on the 360. A game I knew nothing about but loved every bit of. But the trial version on the Playstation Store was fun with a nice concept of art style and gameplay. 

IT'S TIME FOR ARTISTIC WAR!!
So I write this still in some pain, but it's not half as bad as it was before last weekend. I'll hopefully get a full blog up sometime when I feel better or when I'm not playing any games. It's mad, it's insane with so many games coming out. I have though decided to cancel my Guitar Hero: World Tour pre-order, it simply isn't worth the cash in my opinion and that cash can go towards other titles I may forget or not consider like Valkryia Chronicles. I have also started reading again, I go through months of reading four or five books and then I won't touch one for another three months again until the next couple of months of reading come along. Yes it's a odd pattern but it suits me, I picked up Philip Pullman's 'His Dark Materials' which includes 'Northern Lights' 'The Subtle Knife' and 'The Amber Spyglass' which I have to admit I'm greatly enjoying. It's not my normal style of book as I'm more of a Bernard Cornwell or Conn Iggulden reader but it's something a little different. 

So I will keep this short for now, as I said I'll see about getting a full blog up as soon as I feel like it. I do enjoy writing when I'm in the mood and I love talking games. But for now I'll keep this short, so winter is now officially here and with it great pain! but at least I'll have so many damned hours of games to play to keep me warm. I hope everyone is having a blast with their favourite most anticipated titles and if you wish to add me to your PSN for LBP play online then please do. Just let me know where your from and just bear in mind I'll probably be spending way to many hours building levels so please don't take my rejecting of invites to play as hate towards you. In the beta I at to send like thirty different message telling people I rejected the invite because I was building a level as I didn't want them to think I simply didn't like them. 

Anyway, Keep Gaming For Queen and Country! (or whatever you wish to worship)
Joseph Bayliss (TrueEnglishGent)
What a Bloody good read!
What a Bloody good read!

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

PAIN MAKES ME A ANGRY GAMER!

Yes another quick blog, I wanted to write up a brand new Gaming Blog but I've been in to much pain to both write or game. The cold weather as hit hard here in dear old England and it's even snowed already today, and as a Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer the cold weather can affect me badly and it as done just that this past week. I've struggled to keep my head straight and do anything normal, partly to blame for this is the simple frustrating fact that I ran out of painkillers. Something that is key to controlling my pain and I can be a wreck without those wonders of medicine. Thankfully I was able to pick some up today and I'm a little better, still not perfect but I was able to put in some solid LittleBigPlanet hours in now that the servers are finally up. Even if they are running like hell at the moment. Anyway, because of this pain it's meant I've been pretty limited when enjoying games. I personally don't like playing videogames when in pain, but I have put in sometime with Fable 2 and Far Cry 2. Both great games from what I have played. But I will hopefully talk more about these titles in future blogs. This month is insane, I have lost track to what games are currently for release. I have my Fallout 3 lunchbox coming Thursday and also Valkyria Chronicles which I'm hopeing will have the same affect that Eternal Sonata did for me on the 360. A game I knew nothing about but loved every bit of. But the trial version on the Playstation Store was fun with a nice concept of art style and gameplay. 

So I write this still in some pain, but it's not half as bad as it was before last weekend. I'll hopefully get a full blog up sometime when I feel better or when I'm not playing any games. It's mad, it's insane with so many games coming out. I have though decided to cancel my Guitar Hero: World Tour pre-order, it simply isn't worth the cash in my opinion and that cash can go towards other titles I may forget or not consider like Valkryia Chronicles. I have also started reading again, I go through months of reading four or five books and then I won't touch one for another three months again until the next couple of months of reading come along. Yes it's a odd pattern but it suits me, I picked up Philip Pullman's 'His Dark Materials' which includes 'Northern Lights' 'The Subtle Knife' and 'The Amber Spyglass' which I have to admit I'm greatly enjoying. It's not my normal style of book as I'm more of a Bernard Cornwell or Conn Iggulden reader but it's something a little different. 

So I will keep this short for now, as I said I'll see about getting a full blog up as soon as I feel like it. I do enjoy writing when I'm in the mood and I love talking games. But for now I'll keep this short, so winter is now officially here and with it great pain! but at least I'll have so many damned hours of games to play to keep me warm. I hope everyone is having a blast with their favourite most anticipated titles and if you wish to add me to your PSN for LBP play online then please do. Just let me know where your from and just bear in mind I'll probably be spending way to many hours building levels so please don't take my rejecting of invites to play as hate towards you. In the beta I at to send like thirty different message telling people I rejected the invite because I was building a level as I didn't want them to think I simply didn't like them. 

Anyway, Keep Gaming For Queen and Country! (or whatever you wish to worship)
Joseph Bayliss (TrueEnglishGent)
What a Bloody good read!
What a Bloody good read!

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thanatos990

Palin brings me pain