Quick Gaming Update and some crappy poetry

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Scorched

Back from my performance in London for the New Years Day Parade there.  It was an enjoyable experience, I had a lot of fun with friends and we saw pretty much everything there is to see there, back to school though. *sigh*
Anyway while in London I purchased both Fable 2 and Gears 2 for a total of around $80.  So far I've enjoyed Gears 2, it's more gears, and it's better.  Fable 2 was ok, a good game, but not great.  Too short as well, and not the good kind of short like portal.  I was doing plenty of side stuff and I thought it would take me forever to finish, but it was beaten in 2 days after returning home.  2 days!  This is between playing WoW, Gears 2, and other daily activities.  Really?  Overall an ok experience.  Only worth a rental.  I need to play more gears to give more of a response on that.  All I can say now is cutting giant heart arteries as room fills with blood, and then theres more hearts and more blood.  All very pleasing.  Also world of warcraft has been great as usual, really enjoying the expansion.  Also I've managed to get some company of heroes rounds in with friends.  Fun, fun, fun.  Anyway I'll leave you now with a cinquain and concrete poem I wrote for english class.  Just so you know, I'm not an artsy guy so these are kinda crap.  Hope you enjoy!

Zombie

Zombie
Itenerant devourer
Hungers for brains
searching to fullfill void
nothingness

f(l

f(l
py)
at
goat

-Scorched
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Scorched

Back from my performance in London for the New Years Day Parade there.  It was an enjoyable experience, I had a lot of fun with friends and we saw pretty much everything there is to see there, back to school though. *sigh*
Anyway while in London I purchased both Fable 2 and Gears 2 for a total of around $80.  So far I've enjoyed Gears 2, it's more gears, and it's better.  Fable 2 was ok, a good game, but not great.  Too short as well, and not the good kind of short like portal.  I was doing plenty of side stuff and I thought it would take me forever to finish, but it was beaten in 2 days after returning home.  2 days!  This is between playing WoW, Gears 2, and other daily activities.  Really?  Overall an ok experience.  Only worth a rental.  I need to play more gears to give more of a response on that.  All I can say now is cutting giant heart arteries as room fills with blood, and then theres more hearts and more blood.  All very pleasing.  Also world of warcraft has been great as usual, really enjoying the expansion.  Also I've managed to get some company of heroes rounds in with friends.  Fun, fun, fun.  Anyway I'll leave you now with a cinquain and concrete poem I wrote for english class.  Just so you know, I'm not an artsy guy so these are kinda crap.  Hope you enjoy!

Zombie

Zombie
Itenerant devourer
Hungers for brains
searching to fullfill void
nothingness

f(l

f(l
py)
at
goat

-Scorched
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

That second poem sucks... because poems like thos are g@y,
should be fine though

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scorched

yeah I know
I'm commenting that poems like that are gay, but in a way that my teacher won't notice
I'm forced to write this style of poem
look at it again
it is dumb though
i'm not the poem kinda guy

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By nutcrackr

I don't get the second poem at all :P