Quick Reviews

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer
so i thought i do some reviews on some things i watched in the last month.

No Caption Provided

Funny Games
(Remake)

Story:Two psychotic young men take a family hostage in their cabin.

Actor:Naomi Watts, Tim Roth, Michael Pitt

Review: this remake is awesome i loved the orginal and i loved this movie and i also love tim roth he is so awesome, he is one of my fav actors just a great movie. 9/10

Rome - S 1 & S2

Story:In this British costume drama, the turbulent transition from Roman republic to autocratic empire, which changed world history through civil war and wars of conquest, is sketched both from the aristocratic viewpoint of Julius Caesar, his family, his adopted successor Octavian Augustus, and their political allies and adversaries, and from the politically naive viewpoint of a few ordinary Romans, notably the soldiers Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo and their families.
Actors: Kevin McKidd, Ray Stevenson, Ray Stevenson and more.

Review: This Show is Awesome, i love anything on Ancient Rome and this has true stuff and not true stuff. it had great stories and was just awesome and loved watching both seasons. just shows how rome was and just great writing and great stories. 10/10

The Spirit

Story:
Rookie cop Denny Colt returns from the beyond as The Spirit, a hero whose mission is to fight against the bad forces in Central City.

Actors:
Jaime King, Gabriel Macht, Frank Miller, Eva Mendes, Samuel L. Jackson,
Scarlett Johansson

Review: this is an average movie but not as bad as the critics said. but it's still not good as Sincity but its a fun movie and has some sexy chicks. - 6/10

Wall-E

Story:In the distant future, a small waste collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.

Review: this is the most beautiful movie i have seen the robots were so cute and with a great story. a really great movie that i loved - 10/10

No Caption Provided

Home Movies - season 1

Story:TV series about the life of Brendon Small, an eight-year-old visionary who, using his friends Jason and Melissa as actors, have managed to direct over a thousand homemade films. His parents are divorced, but it doesn't feel strange since so many other kids' parents are divorced. His friend Jason actually feels upset because his parents are still together. At school, he is taught soccer by his coach John McGirk, or as he calls him, "that weird Irish guy"

Review: i love this show at first i thought i wasn't going to like it, but then watched and found out its from the same makers of dr kratz and i just loved it from the first sec from the animation and the story and how funny it is. 10/10 (i will be doing a blog special for this tv show)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

movies to see next

The Wrestler
- really looking forward to this, i love the song, i think mickey rourke is one hell of an actor and it just looks like one of the good movies, an underdog movies.

role model's
- this looks funny, plus the guy from superbad is on this.

Gran Torino
- clint is badass in this and just looks good and i hear its his last movie he is starring in.

- thats the next bunch of movies i am looking forward to.

also trying to pick a new avatar but i have an idea it will be a home movies one.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetroIce4

I got Home Movies season 1 too and I thought that was/still is the beast season. Wrestler is real good. Role Model's is so funny. Gran Torino was a comedy. The actors in Gran Torino.... Man! I was actually laughing through a 1/3 of it because I could act better. Might get Wall-E... just to see how good it is because everybody says it is amazing.

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AttackedCamo

Do they still play Home Movies on Adult Swim?

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By insanegamer

i think they only show re runs.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By insanegamer

yeah i know i change my avatar a lot of the time i just feel like changing it.