Quick Update

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

Edited By psykhophear

Wassup guys? It's been quite a while since I last posted a blog here, but now I'm back. I did a lot of updates for some games in GiantBomb and recently joined ComicVine.com. If you have any interest in comic books then definitely check it out. The website is developed by the same people who designed GiantBomb so you may feel comfortable and right at home with its functions. Once you've joined ComicVine do add me as your friend, master, mentor or enemy. I don't mind any.

I've also been playing a lot of games, mostly old ones like Duken Nukem 3D, Max Payne, Hitman: Codename 47, The Godfather Video Game, Psychonauts, Painkiller, and Sim Tower. But I do play newer ones like CoD4: Modern Warfare, C&C3, Left 4 Dead and Moon for the DS. Yeah, I just love juggling around with these games (NERD!). 

Well, that's about it for now. Until then. Later!

Psykhophear
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#1  Edited By psykhophear

Wassup guys? It's been quite a while since I last posted a blog here, but now I'm back. I did a lot of updates for some games in GiantBomb and recently joined ComicVine.com. If you have any interest in comic books then definitely check it out. The website is developed by the same people who designed GiantBomb so you may feel comfortable and right at home with its functions. Once you've joined ComicVine do add me as your friend, master, mentor or enemy. I don't mind any.

I've also been playing a lot of games, mostly old ones like Duken Nukem 3D, Max Payne, Hitman: Codename 47, The Godfather Video Game, Psychonauts, Painkiller, and Sim Tower. But I do play newer ones like CoD4: Modern Warfare, C&C3, Left 4 Dead and Moon for the DS. Yeah, I just love juggling around with these games (NERD!). 

Well, that's about it for now. Until then. Later!

Psykhophear
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

Just posting to unlock it from the forums.