Raise your virtual hand if u hate teenage life!

• 60 results
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Dalai said:
"You might hate it now, but you'll miss it when it's gone."
I don't get this at all. This goes back to what I was saying before, about the grass being greener. Are we just living on two sides of a pile of shit, or what?
Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By toxicEnchiliada
CptCrusoe said:
"I dunno, I had a pretty damned good time in my teenage years.

Going to parties, getting drunk, smoking weed, chattin' up ladies, dodging police, staying up all night, basically living it up.

I lead your pretty stereotypical teen life, and had an absolute blast. I wish I could still get away with it, too."
this is pretty much mine too
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Life is short, life is shit and soon it will be over

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Hamz said:
"Teenage life > Adult Life.....seriously when you start paying for everything yourself and have to earn your own money and rely on yourself instead of mum and dad, then you can complain about life."

I believe it was freedom > simplicity.

Don't get me wrong. There is enough teenaged angst in this thread to make me want to vomit. I'm 19, so I've got the best of both worlds. I can do whatever I want, but my parents still provide me with food and a roof over my head, while the government pays for my college education (and a nice check at the end of the semester with the leftovers). I'm also well past my "rebellious" phase. I'm content, don't have any quarrels with anyone, but I don't particularly like it.

One of the main problems with teenaged life is that it is a transition from children to adults. The ultimate goal of the parent is to raise their kids to be able to provide happiness and life for themselves. Teenagers start to realize this goal, but it seems on the surface to conflict with parental authority. Adults also need some degree of freedom. Parental authority is still unavoidable, though, because teenagers don't think straight, their unstable, the parents aren't done with their job. The adults here might think not having to provide for themselves is great, and I can see how the security could be a comfort, but changing from a child into an adult is a painful fucking process where nothing really makes any sense.

Only thing more painful than living as a teenager is listening to teenagers whine using that painful half-adult half-child logic of theirs. I'm glad this part of my life is over. Goodbye parental authority! Hello bills and taxes and sexual frustration!
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Gizmo
ReTarDedFisHy said:
"You'll get a half of a raise of a fin from ReTarDedFisHy.
He doesn't hate it, but he doesn't exactly love it.
Things like crazy parties save teenage life from being completely sucky."
Sexy party?
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By StaticFalconar
TomA said:
"/raise hand

bitchy parents
girl problems
assholes
more assholes
homework
job
the lack of respect from adults

The list goes on my friends,it's a good thing i only got about 2 years or so of this left.If you hate or hated teenage life then just type the following: /raise hand
so we can all share in the depression."
Well when you hit adulthood, here's what changes:

homework.

Yeah that's about it, unless you are in college for a while.

your bitchy parents stay bitchy but once you move out you just don't notice it as much.
girl problems are for life
assholes don't magically go away
merge your homework time and current job time to = future job
based on where you are in life, there will always be someone that doesn't respect you.

Part of me does want to go back since being a teenager (or kid in general):

You don't have to worry about bills, anything that comes up, you have your parents and family to help you out since they don't expect you to be able to handle all that shit yet.

Enjoy life wherever you are at or else you're gonna always keep wanting to go to the next stage; before you know it..... death.
Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Sushbag
jakob187 said:
"Put your fucking hand down, you whiny ass.  Trust me when I say this:  you've got it easy.
Try this list:

Rent
Bills
No time to do anything
Jobs you hate that micromanage everything you fucking do
Jobs you love but get no respect at
Dealing with retarded people all day that complain about their lives like they know what the fuck is up

I would kill to be a fucking teenager again.  I may have been an outcast in high school, but it was a HELL of a lot easier...

...and you'll realize that one day.
"
Oh Jakob I'm learning to love you. You stole pretty much the same post I was going to make good sir
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By super_machine

Can I raise my hand if I'm older and do not like teens? Always walking on my damn lawn!!!

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By ep_driver

Being a teenager was dope. Most fun I've ever had. Wait until you get to college and are getting gnarly upper division courses in the anal, life only gets tougher each year after high school.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RetroIce4

I dislike it because I messed up my life already. Failing out of high school... Enjoy it. Its great now because it only gets worse until your like 50 and retiring.