Random Blog Post for Labor Day

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Demonstride

So. It  is Labor Day and i had the day off so I'll write about what I did because I'm bored. First, I woke up at 10 and stayed in bed for 30 minutes. Then at around 1 I went to a theater and saw Transformers: RotF. Story was bad but its effects were definitely high budget. Then when i got home i got on my 360 and watched the first episode of Dexter using Netflix and that was good. Oh and I watched the endurance run for the day. That is basically all so far other than I'm currently listening to the Joystiq Podcast. So, that's all.

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Demonstride

So. It  is Labor Day and i had the day off so I'll write about what I did because I'm bored. First, I woke up at 10 and stayed in bed for 30 minutes. Then at around 1 I went to a theater and saw Transformers: RotF. Story was bad but its effects were definitely high budget. Then when i got home i got on my 360 and watched the first episode of Dexter using Netflix and that was good. Oh and I watched the endurance run for the day. That is basically all so far other than I'm currently listening to the Joystiq Podcast. So, that's all.

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

Endurance run saves this. Chie for the fucking WIN!!!

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By teh_destroyer

I worked from 3pm-12am  >_>