Rank the Pixar animated movies in order from your least favorite to the absolute best. If you would like to defend you choices go right ahead but I'm curious to know where some of these movies will lie.
There are 14 Pixar films released: Toy Story, Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E, Up, Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Brave, Monsters University.
14. Cars 2 - Easily the worst Pixar film, most will agree
13. Bug's Life
12. Cars - Despite it's popularity with children, most people over the age of 8 dislike to begrudge the movie.
10. Finding Nemo - I scratch my head with this one. I just don't understand the love and revere this movie receives from critics and adults, and still to this day. It isn't on the level as Cars but I always thought people would look less and less on it as the years pass which isn't the case.
9. Toy Story 2
7. Monsters University
6. Toy Story
5. The Incredibles
4. Monster's Inc. - The relationship between Boo and Sulley is what really makes this movie shine and as I was watching MU, just really missed this dynamic.
3. Ratatouille - My personal favorite Pixar movie but I recognize Up and Toy Story 3 are the better overall films. It does have it's weaknesses but I overlook them more so than others and I think it is one of the more underrated Pixar films.
1. Toy Story 3 - The best overall Pixar film. Tops both its previous sequel, has a clever story, and god damn that ending is just perfect. I really hope the end the Toy Story universe with this entry but regardless, one of the best animated movies ever.
14 - 11: I personally don't like these films and hate having to bring them up with other films on this list.
10 - 7: Ok to solid movies that have their moments but as the years pass I just don't care for them like I used to or never really cared for them to begin with.
6-4: Great movies that I still watch from time to time, will watch with my son as he grows older.
3-1: Movies that I watch regularly, practically perfect films.