Avatar image for gunner12
#1 Edited by Gunner12 (35 posts) -
caption
caption
caption
Had the Stone Imperial Russian Stout before going to the Angels game tonight,   Tomorrow Speedway
Stout B)
caption
caption
Avatar image for gunner12
#2 Edited by Gunner12 (35 posts) -

Uploading Pix sucks :l

Avatar image for henjin
#3 Posted by henjin (825 posts) -

Honestly speaking, Ive never heard of those....Looks good though

Avatar image for clean
#4 Posted by Clean (2432 posts) -

9 because the beer is manly

Avatar image for gunner12
#5 Posted by Gunner12 (35 posts) -
henjin said:
"Honestly speaking, Ive never heard of those....Looks good though
"
Beeradvocate.com

#7 rated  beer in America (Speedway Stout)
#13 rated beer in America (Stone Imperial Russian Stout)

Both are around 12% alcohol

Avatar image for henjin
#6 Edited by henjin (825 posts) -
Gunner12 said:
"henjin said:
"Honestly speaking, Ive never heard of those....Looks good though
"
Beeradvocate.com

#7 rated  beer in America (Speedway Stout)
#13 rated beer in America (Stone Imperial Russian Stout)

Both are around 12% alcohol

"
Sounds good! What type of beer is it? Like whats the flavour
Avatar image for gunner12
#7 Posted by Gunner12 (35 posts) -
henjin said:
"Gunner12 said:
"henjin said:
"Honestly speaking, Ive never heard of those....Looks good though
"
Beeradvocate.com

#7 rated  beer in America (Speedway Stout)
#13 rated beer in America (Stone Imperial Russian Stout)

Both are around 12% alcohol

"
Sounds good! What type of beer is it? Like whats the flavour
"
Sorry, did not notice your edit,  very thick,  taste like Esperreso, Dark Chocolate, Dark Fruits,  Vanilla, and Roasted Malts nicely blended. 

Check their distribution list to see if any store have it in your area.

http://www.stonebrew.com/distribution/irs/


Avatar image for karmum
#8 Posted by Karmum (11515 posts) -

8/10, I guess. Dunno why I'm rating alcohol.

Avatar image for bulletpulse
#9 Posted by BulletPulse (182 posts) -

9/10

Avatar image for sculsoldi3r
#10 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1355 posts) -

7/10