#201 Posted by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -
@Aetheldod said:
2 * Mexico isn't high heaven but I know there are countries which have it a lot worse than we do , but still :\ can any norwegian adopt me?

Hey, don't sell Mexico short. It's got a lot of bad press (because of gangs and drugs and whatever), but it also has heroes. I love stories about Zapata, Pancho Villa, and  Santa Ana (since I am a history major). They are romantic and respectable people. In fact, the Mexican culture is entirely respectable. The country also has beauty. The only problem is they can't maintain a government that isn't corrupt. But, last I heard, Pancho had a relative that was cleaning the streets up with gang members. It sounded like a wild west movie. Not that such news makes Mexico better, but it means people there care enough to take action. Either way, be proud of your nation, but seek to improve it. I guarantee you will get greater rewards in your soul if you didn't just act shameful of your homeland and actually did all you could to make it a better place.
#202 Edited by Cwaff (1260 posts) -
#203 Posted by Jwkokosmakroon (158 posts) -

Glory to the Netherlands ^^ 

#204 Posted by nemt (863 posts) -

USA: 1 star

I would've chosen 0, but it wasn't an option.

#205 Posted by Jolt92 (1542 posts) -

3 stars for Sweden.

#206 Posted by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (592 posts) -

USA: 3 stars for still being the best, but those two are taken off for an idiotic population that voted for an illegal immigrant... Barack Obama.

#207 Edited by mnzy (2911 posts) -
@makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto said:

USA: 3 stars for still being the best, but those two are taken off for an idiotic population that voted for an illegal immigrant... Barack Obama.

@Jolt92 said:

3 stars for Sweden.

Why so low? I feel like many European countries think of Sweden as a role model for social security, education and so on.