RAWR!

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Worthy

So I've been busy being with my better half, and now that I have some time alone I'll be gaming again!

I backordered a Hori EX2 stick a while ago, as I cant use the damn dpad that I whined about in another blog. Other then that I've been somewhat creative in photoshop and I finally got my own domain, www.worthy.ws it has nothing interesting on it as of now, but I will probably start to put up reviews and such at some time.

Anyway over to the whole photoshop business I'll throw in a sig that I made, but if you wanna check out some others you can head over HERE and please give me feedback, be it good or bad!

No Caption Provided

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Worthy

So I've been busy being with my better half, and now that I have some time alone I'll be gaming again!

I backordered a Hori EX2 stick a while ago, as I cant use the damn dpad that I whined about in another blog. Other then that I've been somewhat creative in photoshop and I finally got my own domain, www.worthy.ws it has nothing interesting on it as of now, but I will probably start to put up reviews and such at some time.

Anyway over to the whole photoshop business I'll throw in a sig that I made, but if you wanna check out some others you can head over HERE and please give me feedback, be it good or bad!

No Caption Provided

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By teh_destroyer

That Halo one looks interesting, pretty cool.

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Worthy

Aye, thats the one I feel that my noobishness actually did something good.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

Not bad. Looks like a custom smoke brush with the distort effect on. Plus Master Chief.

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Worthy

Heh, the sad part is that there is layers upon layers of smudged Master Chief's under the top render, to make the background and such. And a abstract brush. Really simple noob sig

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By c1337us

I have always thought not having sigs was a positive thing. But the one you made there looks alright even though I am not a fan of Halo.