#1 Edited by Redsox44 (482 posts) -

Okay I just had a sudden interest in music videos and a lot of them are shitty. So I was hoping you guys could help me out by sharing what you feel are well made music videos.  I'll share one that is the latest one I've watched of anybody.  

Yes oh my god it's a Demi Lovato Video don't hate. Actually I have no reason to be embarrassed, she's about the same age as me and her voice pretty awesome. Anyway this music video really stuck with me because I haven't seen one showing someone singing with so much passion, at least I can't remember any right now. If you check out her comeback story, the song does feel even more impressive and impactful. 

Anyway hope you guys have some cool videos to share. :) 

Use your judgement on what you think is recent I really don't care actually.
#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

That was.. enjoyable. nice video. Too pop-y though

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13167 posts) -

Oh hey- this one just came out today. If it's not 'quality', I don't know what is!

#4 Edited by Redsox44 (482 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic: The video was interesting. Don't really know how I feel about the song, if i give it a couple more listens it just might grow on me. 

@TooWalrus: That was great, glad I saw that. Haha thanks.
#5 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

This one is cool. 

Also this one. 

#6 Posted by Maajin (1059 posts) -

The greatest music video ever:

#7 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

#8 Posted by InsidiousTuna (381 posts) -

Really bummed out Gucci Gucci wasn't in the top three. Also, Tyler the Creator's video for Yonkers has gotten a lot of attention, mostly deservedly. It's an impressive single-camera continuous shot. I don't particularly like the song- that kid needs someone to help him write and someone to overproduce the shit out of his music. But for a highschooler, he did all right.

#9 Posted by JayDee (439 posts) -

#10 Posted by PsychONeill (31 posts) -

That is all.

#11 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

A breathtaking work of modern animation     

#12 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -
#13 Posted by SMTDante89 (2564 posts) -

The only correct answer.

#14 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@Redsox44: i would fuck Demi Lovato but anyways as i posted in a thread i made i prefer this version better

shes half japanese so i guess my love her might have to do with national pride but i love her voice and her original songs. 
#15 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

and i like this song, what can i say, im a sucker for sampling.  ill keep saying this: fuck Kreayshawn and fuck Tyler the Creator

#16 Edited by frythefly (199 posts) -

EDIT:

#17 Edited by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

It's not an incredibly deep video but it's chock full of references (the majority of which are video game related).

Others I really liked include the new OK Go/Muppets video, that messed up Whiskey Shivers video "Gimme All Your Lovin'" and I liked Eminem's video for "Beautiful" which basically shows how Detroit is borderline post-apocalyptic looking in parts.
#18 Posted by Redsox44 (482 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: Not bad, she's cute. Still prefer Lovato and her version of the song though.. 
@PeasantAbuse
: I dig that "Wires" video, cool stuff.
#19 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@JayDee said:

This and Purple Swag is pretty good.
#20 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6296 posts) -

@InsidiousTuna said:

Really bummed out Gucci Gucci wasn't in the top three. Also, Tyler the Creator's video for Yonkers has gotten a lot of attention, mostly deservedly. It's an impressive single-camera continuous shot. I don't particularly like the song- that kid needs someone to help him write and someone to overproduce the shit out of his music. But for a highschooler, he did all right.

I was gonna go ahead and post this. Should've gotten the VMA for best video.

#21 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2141 posts) -

You might have already seen this but its still good.

#22 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@Redsox44 said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: Not bad, she's cute. Still prefer Lovato and her version of the song though..

yeah the sound quality isnt the greatest either...  ok i totally forgot about the fact this video came out this year.  the song is about 2 years old but the video is recent. shouldve posted this instead.  sorry for posting a shit load of videos

#23 Edited by Sanious (793 posts) -
   @Ahmad_Metallic: Not my favorite song of hers, but I love me some Katy B. 

But to answer the thread proper, I'm a real sucker when the video for the song actual syncs up with the song. This is not an official video for the song, but the song being used in the video is Prodigy - Omen (Mt. Eden Remix)  

#24 Posted by TinyGrenade (141 posts) -

@InsidiousTuna said:

I was basically just scrolling through the responses hoping this would be here, great job.

#25 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

As far as music video gametrailers go - the recent Dark Souls trailer using the Bartholomew song by 'The Silent Comedy' is wicked awesome!