• 53 results
#1 Posted by Lysergica33 (480 posts) -

What the topic title says. I haven't slept and I'm trying to fix my backwards sleep cycle. I need funnies to keep me going through the day, since I plan on doing very little aside from sitting on my sofa, munching out and drinking tea and maybe, just maybe, playing another couple of hours of FF13.

So yeah, any particularly amusing older quick looks I may have missed?

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

The Story Hour Adventures and Endless Ocean quick looks are really good. Also, watch the Kerbal Space Program quick look if you haven't. It's probably the funniest one ever made.

#3 Posted by IzzyGraze (838 posts) -

I like the harry potter ones, the last episode of the matrix endurance run and that time travelling quicklook where you're in civil war times. Forget the name.

#4 Posted by mrpandaman (836 posts) -

The Amped 3 quick look

#5 Edited by Nightriff (4337 posts) -

@Lysergica33: Rogue Warrior and Harry Potter 6, they are amazing. Also there is a youtube duder who creates Best of QL videos, they are fantastic.

@IzzyGraze: Darkest of Days?

#6 Edited by FoolishChaos (408 posts) -

Watch the Noby noby boy one. Do et!

edit: Also, the QL for Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince is amazing

#7 Posted by BackupPanic (110 posts) -

The Crash Time and Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Quick Looks are my go-to ones for a good laugh.

#8 Posted by Iron_Tool (209 posts) -

Any QL with Vinny in it!!

#9 Posted by mlarrabee (2758 posts) -

@Voxel said:

The Story Hour Adventures and Endless Ocean quick looks are really good. Also, watch the Kerbal Space Program quick look if you haven't. It's probably the funniest one ever made.

Quoted because it's gospel.

#10 Posted by Landon (4115 posts) -

@Voxel said:

The Story Hour Adventures

Oh God yes. The entire hour is hilarious.

I also recommend all the Price is Right and Family Feud quick looks.

#11 Posted by Bubbly (248 posts) -

The New Super Mario Bros. Wii Quick Look is hilarious. The Game Room Quick Looks are also pretty good although some of them can drag on a bit. There are a lot of them though so it should help pass the time.

#12 Posted by beeftothetaco (418 posts) -

The Family Feud QL and the recent Roller Coaster rampage QL are both great.

#13 Edited by Kodo_Beast (129 posts) -

Kirby's Epic Yarn, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Noby Noby Boy, Incredible Crisis, most of the Game Room QLs, Wipeout, Again, Trauma Team, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Darkest of Days, Dragonball Evolution, and a ton more I can't remember offhand.

edit:

@Voxel said:

Also, watch the Kerbal Space Program quick look if you haven't. It's probably the funniest one ever made.

Vinny: "...that's Drew and that's Dave...".

Already off to a great start.

#14 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1210 posts) -

I don't know if this is a great idea but i think ill do the same... im already regretting it.

Also i would like to suggest the Wipeout series of videos

#15 Edited by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@Landon said:

@Voxel said:

The Story Hour Adventures

Oh God yes. The entire hour is hilarious.

I also recommend all the Price is Right and Family Feud quick looks.

Those 2 are great.

Also I really enjoyed the sound shapes QL just for the chip conversation at the end. Does anyone know any other QL that have something simular?

The Roller coaster tycoon thing from a month or so ago was good.

#16 Posted by C_Rakestraw (803 posts) -

That Trains Vs. Zombies one (whatever that game was called) was pretty incredible. Bit uneventful for the most part, but that ending... oh man, was that hilarious.

#17 Posted by Grimhild (719 posts) -

@Nottle said:

The Roller coaster tycoon thing from a month or so ago was good.

Roller Coaster Rampage, yes. I just re-watched that one the other day to hear Big Jeffrey again.

Most the suggestions already on here too, specifically ones with Vinny in it. He seems to facilitate the humor in everyone the most.

#18 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

I'm gonna watch every QL suggested here.

#19 Posted by itsjustclark (26 posts) -

The super scribblenauts QL is great.

Also, all the flight sim stuff is pretty great stuff to kill some time on.

#20 Edited by CornBREDX (4454 posts) -

All great recommendations here 
I'll add  

Deadly Creatures 
Domino Rally 
Multimedia Celebrity Poker 
Self Defense Training 
Shadows of the damned
Skyrim  
You Dont know Jack 

That's all I can think of that hasn't been mentioned

#21 Posted by Eviternal (188 posts) -
#22 Posted by Lysergica33 (480 posts) -

I saw the Rollercoaster Rampage and Cargo: The Quest for Gravity quick looks but for the most part these are all new to me :3 Thanks guys!

#23 Posted by TheHT (10262 posts) -
#24 Posted by Red12b (9044 posts) -

the ending to deadliest warrior is fantastic

the punisher, again, fantastic

SKY TRAIN!

@Lysergica33 said:

I saw the Rollercoaster Rampage and Cargo: The Quest for Gravity quick looks but for the most part these are all new to me :3 Thanks guys!

oh god, cargo.........

#25 Edited by Red12b (9044 posts) -

@Lysergica33:

Play the Again QL drinking game

#26 Posted by BlackLagoon (1321 posts) -

The Creeper Cam:

#27 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Captain Amercia, overlooked quick look.

#28 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

The Deadly Premonition Endurance Run if you haven't seen it. It starts super strong if you don't have context from playing the game (like seriously, I didn't know what the hell was going on at all), and it doesn't drag quite as much as the other two. As much as I love the P4 ER, I actually did manage to fall asleep during a couple of the fusing/misc management-heavy episodes.

#29 Posted by Hunter5024 (5168 posts) -

New Super Mario Bros Wii is probably the most memorable quick look for me. Though that ones not that old.

#30 Posted by AlisterCat (5397 posts) -

Phoenix Wright

#31 Posted by leebmx (1853 posts) -

Venetian Blinds

#32 Posted by Laini (185 posts) -

The Multimedia Celebrity Poker one is awesome.

#33 Posted by Ares42 (2442 posts) -

@mrpandaman said:

The Amped 3 quick look

Actually rewatched that one myself the other day =D

#34 Posted by MisterSamMan (361 posts) -

Roller Coaster Rampage, Self-Defense Training Camp, Train Simulator 2012: Trains vs Zombies DLC, and Motion Sports.

#35 Posted by buft (3298 posts) -

Some great suggestions, I would like to add Wheelman(the vin diesel) game and farm/ship simulator

#36 Posted by Hunkulese (2526 posts) -
@Lysergica33 Sounds like the worst possible way to fix sleep problems.
#37 Posted by Lysergica33 (480 posts) -

@Hunkulese said:

@Lysergica33 Sounds like the worst possible way to fix sleep problems.

LIES AND DECEIT. I shall hear none of this profane talk in my topic of joy!

#38 Edited by Bollard (5024 posts) -

@IzzyGraze said:

and that time travelling quicklook where you're in civil war times. Forget the name.

Thisthisthisthisthis. I also can't remember the name of it because the game is awful, but the quick look was unbelievable. Also if anyone can tell me the name I'd appreciate it.

@Nightriff said:

@IzzyGraze: Darkest of Days?

I think it's that!

#39 Posted by SockemJetpack (405 posts) -

Def Jam was pretty good. The Wipeout ones are good for a laugh as well. Ither than Quick Looks I would also recommend the oldest videos on the site such as the Age of Booty video. Lots of drunken shenanigans in that one.

It's really interesting to look at the old vids as well and see what a different website Giant Bomb was back then. Oh! Also watch the Coke Chug Challenge!

#40 Posted by Video_Game_King (34592 posts) -
#41 Posted by LikeaSsur (1429 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: I was just about to, I had to get the link for it first. Curse you and your preemptive thoughts.

#42 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (490 posts) -
#43 Posted by Peanut (952 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

Did anybody mention the Xbox Live Indie Games one?

This is one of the few I've watched multiple times. They really need to pull together another one of those videos.
#44 Posted by BeachThunder (11260 posts) -

@Peanut said:

@Video_Game_King said:

Did anybody mention the Xbox Live Indie Games one?

This is one of the few I've watched multiple times. They really need to pull together another one of those videos.

Just watched it now for the first time now; they definitely need to make another one :o

#45 Posted by SarjuTheRapper (279 posts) -

you may want to avoid caffiene if you are trying to regulate your sleep cycle. it kind of throws your cycle out of sequence if that makes any sense. maybe try some chamomille lol

also, hey! you could rewatch all the game rooms in one go, that could be fun, if a bit depressing

#46 Edited by Lysergica33 (480 posts) -

@SarjuTheRapper said:

you may want to avoid caffiene if you are trying to regulate your sleep cycle. it kind of throws your cycle out of sequence if that makes any sense. maybe try some chamomille lol

I don't drink caffeinated drinks. :) I just have a heavy predisposition towards nocturnality, despite knowing how bad it is for me >.>

Anyway, great suggestions guys! The indie games quick look was especially hilarious. Jeff's Christmas meltdown had me nearly crying with laughter :D

#47 Posted by Veektarius (4139 posts) -

No one's mentioned the Dragonball movie tie-in game QL, which I love.

#48 Posted by Reddy1124 (138 posts) -
#49 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -
@Iron_Tool said:

Any QL with Vinny in it!!

Just follow the Vinny to find the funny
#50 Posted by falconpunch (177 posts) -

noby noby boy QL